Chinese Title: Ru Guo Sheng Yin You Ji Yi / 如果声音有记忆 
Director: Sun Hao
Screenwriter
Genre: Romance, Modern Drama
Episodes: 24 
Broadcasting Network: MangoTV
Airing Date: December 9th, 2021

Synopsis

Yu Luxi was born with a unique voice. Armed with her dream to become a voice actress, she learns that her boss Lin Nan is a god in the dubbing industry.

The optimistic and energetic Yu Luxi is working hard to achieve her ultimate goal in life to become a voice actress. By chance, she discovers that her boss Lin Nan is a gem hidden among the elite workforce because he is none other than Mai Da, the voice actor that she has been idolizing for many years.

Lin Nan becomes a mentor to Yu Luxi and the two work hand in hand to explore the world of sound. As she continues to improve, Yu Luxi finds out a secret concerning Lin Nan. Nonetheless, they open their hearts to each other to become closer. Just as Yu Luxi begins to have a taste of success in love and in her career, her father Alzheimer's disease deals her a terrible blow. She uses her voice to call back his memories. (Credit)

Official Websites 
Baidu | Weibo | Douban

• Like 1

Cast.
008ek-Azhly1gx6hqadzt5j32a143nx6q.jpg

Wei Zhe Ming as Lin Nan

008ek-Azhly1gx6hqc484nj32a143nhdw.jpg

Pan Mei Ye as Yu Luxi

Spoiler

008ek-Azhly1gx6hqf3ak0j32a143n4qs.jpg

Zhang Shu Lun as Liang Yichuan

Spoiler

008ek-Azhly1gx6hqhs6vij32a143nu0z.jpg

Song Fang Yuan as Liang Yiyi

Spoiler

008ek-Azhly1gx6hqjeplgj32a143ne83.jpg

Shan Lan Qiao as Zhao Junran

Spoiler

008ek-Azhly1gx6hqlpuewj32a143nnpg.jpg

Yang Zhi Ying as Zhou Na

Spoiler

008ek-Azhly1gx6hqnmzkpj32a143ne84.jpg

Zhao Huan Ran as Yu Xiaotian

008ek-Azhly1gx6ilm7k9wj312w1jk1ky.jpg

• Like 1
On 12/15/2021 at 11:11 PM, IpohBanana said:

yup, seems that way. I won't watch yet, will wait till more episodes are out. This is one of those truly where I watch because of a face. I don't think the storyline is going to be the one that sells the drama.

I don't think so either. I hear they won't get together until episode 22 or around that. 

I'm not as engaged as I wished I would be, but I'll keep watching for Miles. :lmao2:

@Tofu such a long wait. My area has been affected by the floods, lost mobile data and internet connectivity, landline, at home. So, it was quite interesting living without internet for 3 days. LOL

@themarchioness @abs-oluteM @NiteWalker

Btw, Johnny Huang's rom-com premieres tomorrow - Lucky With You. Can you imagine him needing a bodyguard, in the form of Wang Li Kun? She looks mean though, so she should be able to carry off the role well.

Edited by IpohBanana
  • Haha 4

@IpohBanana I am actually planning to watch  Johnny’s show. But it’s been a very crazy week. I will try to open thread afterwards. I am not directly affected by the floods but helping in whatever capacity I can . It’s heartbreaking. I hope you're okay . Stay safe.

• Like 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

On 12/22/2021 at 2:37 PM, IpohBanana said:

@themarchioness @abs-oluteM @NiteWalker

Btw, Johnny Huang's rom-com premieres tomorrow - Lucky With You. Can you imagine him needing a bodyguard, in the form of Wang Li Kun? She looks mean though, so she should be able to carry off the role well.

u mean he is the bodyguard right hahahha....no way he need bodyguard!