Lucky With You 三生有幸遇上你 [2021]

abs-oluteM

Does dear Johnny even need a bodyguard? :laugh: After seeing him in My Dear Guardian, where he was just awesome as a Special Forces soldier, it was hilarious and slightly unbelievable to see him needing protection himself. Nevertheless , I am on board to watch this since the trailer was pretty fun. 

Synopsis

Wu Yi has her martial arts training and works as a bodyguard at a security firm. She had no luck getting good assginments , however as fate would have it she ended up protecting  a fabulously rich and handsome heir nicknamed Marquis around the clock, under his father's orders. He isn’t short on enemies, meaning danger awaits at almost every turn. She will have to put her body on the line if she is to keep Marquis safe. But it turns out that even if he does has a lot of personality quirks and not the easiest person to deal with, Marquis has a softer side, too. And as the two start to develop a close bond.

dLdk5_4f.jpg

• Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

Episodes: 41

Premieres on - Dec 23, 2021 

Airs On: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday

Original Network: Dragon TV, iQiyi, Youku

Streaming 23rd Dec 2021 on Dragon TV Studio and Ju Yao Dongfang (China) at 7:30pm with simultaneous broadcast on Youku and iQIYI (China) at 10:30pm every night. 

Cast & Crew

Exec Producer :  Zheng Xiao Long
Director: Liu Xue Song

Writer: Meng Yao

Johnny Huang - Hou Jue / "Marquis"

Wang Li Kun - Wu Yi

Wang Ce - Hou Zhi Rong
Jiang Long - Hai xing
Jiang Qin Yun - Wa Wa

Shi Jing Yi -

Zhao Yu Tong - Liu Tie Hao

Cheng Cheng - Qian Qian

• Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

4 hours ago, Tofu said:

41 episodes?! :shocked2:

IKR....they should really cut down the episodes.  But I am hopeful that the plot here will not be a snooze fest since she also needs to regain custody of her kid. May turn out a bit makjang coming to think of it.

:brb:

New trailer

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Tofu said:

I think when there are lots of episodes, anything can happen. Haha! Have you started yet?

No episodes available yet...Viki is the only international subber...and they are not the fastest. IQIYI is only showing in China not on their international platforms. Still waiting ...

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

Ace troppers if u like XiaoZhan.....i dunno why im a little turn off hahaha...i think this one is cuter

I am not a XZ fan (as in I don't follow his shows) ...anyway since this one got romance ahahahah...I will try this first . The site I use has 11 episodes subbed

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

I am not a XZ fan (as in I don't follow his shows) ...anyway since this one got romance ahahahah...I will try this first . The site I use has 11 episodes subbed

if anything i think u're sold if it has Johnny in it....

definitely seeing Johnny is more pleasing in a sense of seeing XZ, XZ is a little too thin to be honest, he is also one of the artist that is on my list that should eat more besides LL

• Haha 1

Okay I understand now ...he is a rich man's son but not so keen to take on his father's business. Doing rescue services was something he wanted to do on the side before he was forced to join his dad's business. Anyway, the synopsis is wrong. She isn't married or with a kid. LOL