JangHaven's Members Bingo

SnowBlob

My final board ~ 6 bingo lines! Haha, from thinking I will have no lines at all but it kept increasing up to 6... And I love how "centred"/symmetrical the lines are :laugh:

Spoiler

l9zSfx1.png

Happy New Year, Havenites!!! Let's pray for a better 2022, where we can go traveling and have gathering more freely :cool:

And big thanks to @SnowBlob for this event :love: It was really a fun way of getting to know more about one another here.

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 5

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

WHAT GASP I thought I have time until this very end of Dec 31 turns out the line is on the afternoon my time zone :PikachuFacePalm: SORRY :lettalKWA:

so I brb to check my bingo card and making last attempts (I will react to the posts & read after posting this!) The final result is here (cc: @SnowBlob)

image.png

I can switch most of members including Paws with that more than 7 reactions statement but there will be a reallyyyyy slim chance of left hander one in my card.. Even this thread only has me & MayanEcho criess :680695677_HalloweenChampion2020: so I think this is kind of ((((((FATE)))))) true (but the luck is bothering me, am I unlucky?!! JK) 🤣🤣

my bad just asked Warm Paws today and Paws is not online so yeah this is ittttt

after wandering with some seriously weird questions, this is the best I can do, bye one square.. 😂😭😂

clue 15: Thursday is fave weekday I cross @Lynne: said that any day in weekday that able to make her sleep more is her favorite so Thursday got a chance. I ACTUALLY ASK HER TO MAKE THURSDAY her favorite & SHE SAID YES YEAYYYY 🥰🥰🥰 SO DON'T ARGUE, I will take it as a new year gift from her 🤣🤣🤣

clue 16: the one will celebrate NYE I cross @Phikyl, I believe she will but if she is not I will ASK her to stay up until new year comes LOOOOOL (PHLEAASEE!)

Btw thank you all who is participating & your excitement you make this fun 💖 thank you too for the organizer

& of course big fat thanks to some people in my board that attacked by the huh questions 😂💖 I hope you all have a nice holiday 

all and all

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I hope new year will be more bearable. 💞

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Party! 3

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

8 hours ago, JenL said:

Hahaha you are a real detective! Your board looks amazng even with the one missing square. Whatever happened to Tranz anyway? I haven't hard him talk about fast food for ages!  And my family xmas meal was delicious, thanks for asking :laugh:

Not anymore. All cleared. :pandacool:

I was surprised too, when I went through his posts I realized he wasn't very active at all. 

@SnowBlobYaaaaay. Perfect scoooore. 

9 hours ago, JenL said:

Hahaha, that is correct. I didn't watch Lost. But I think we did watch (or are still watching) 3 dramas together? :popcorn:

-Happiness

-Taxi Driver

-Our Beloved Summer

According to meanie (:laugh:@mademoiselle( who probably just wanted to have a reason to make me watch 18 Again) currerntly running drama's didn't count. :psweatduck: With OBS this would have been a piece of cake.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

Thank you @SnowBlob sorry it took quite long for me to re-suffle my answers, and it all got me dizzy. Hahaha

My answers

Spoiler

1st (25/12): 
Member who spent one of their meals on the 25th of December with his/her friends or families
JenL, I miss the first round so I can't cross her name in my board.

2nd (26/12):
This person, despite the 26th of Dec being a Sunday, still woke up prior to 8am their time
Chocolate

3rd (26/12):
S/he is not a coffee drinker.

Dhakra

4th (26/12):
Someone who has completed 3 same 2021 dramas you also completed watching (making underscore of 'completed' because ehemmm...who doesn't drop watching dramas midway right?)
Silver, we have done watching One and Only, Miss Crow and Mr. Lizzard, Imitation, Konin Todake

5th clue (27/12):
This person didn't dream/ didn't remember his/her dream at all when they slept yesterday (ok to make it clearer when they slept on the 26th Dec PM to 27th Dec AM). 
Lynne, random guess. 

6th clue (27/12):
When you ask this member "Beach or mountain", s/he'll answer "MOUNTAIN"! 
Tofu

7th clue (27/12):
Other people have complimented that s/he is such a kind/nice person - but not online/on forum/on the internet, the compliment was given in person.

Everyone on JH, so Bluepebble. 

8th clue (28/12):
S/he posted in JH (any thread) on the 28th (of any month and year).
AbsM

9th clue (28/12):
This member received more than 6 reactions for his/her post (so from 7 and above).
Mademoiselle

10th clue (28/12):
Someone who uses at least 5 of these: mobile phones, all kind of computers (desktop, laptop) and tablets. Note: 5 is the total number so s/he can use 2 phones+2 laptops+1tablet etc. Must still be using these. 

Soju

11th clue (29/12):
Left-hander

I have no idea who, those who say she/he's a left hander is not on my board, so random guess again, movingwheel. Hahaha.

12th clue (29/12):
This person has a special day/event on the 29th (any year, any day) eg: birthday, anniversary, you name it.

Mouse, random guess, cuz she must watch dramas on thu, then it could be her fave day too. 

13th clue (29/12):
Since it'll be too easy for favourite oppa/noona, so let's do favourite ahjussi/ahjumma (sorry I hope no one is offended by term 'ahjumma' just because I can't find any better terms). Someone has the same favourite ahjussi/ahjumma as you. Note: it's gonna be hard to define ahjussi/ahjumma 'age', I'd say at least 15 years older than you.
Unnisara, because she likes to watch daily, so lets assume one of her ahjussi/ahjumma probably one of my faves too. I dont have much time to ask her personally and she ignored my call here. Lols. 

14th clue (30/12):
This person has visited a country that start with S (including South Korea~)
Stroppyse, She must have gone to SK.

15th clue (30/12):
Thursday is his/her favourite weekday
Nitewalker

16h clue (30/12): 
Someone who plans to stay up during the change from 2021-2022 (maybe even do the countdown and say 'Happy New Year'!)
Ktcjdrama

Here is my final board

cb97236d-b075-48bb-93eb-dac7367a5f4e

Thanks for the game, happy new year's eve!!

Edited by Alice Wonderland
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 4
15 hours ago, SnowBlob said:

would you be able to help me grant the points to the participants above (maybe can do it the day after tomorrow as I'm still waiting for Alice, bai and mouse?)

Hi @SnowBlob, just let me know when it's complete, and I'll get everyone's points awarded.  Congratulations to all the players and the winners!

Thanks for organizing! I couldn't get my board in time to play, but it looked like a lot of fun!

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 2