JangHaven's Members Bingo

SnowBlob

@Alice WonderlandAm I Darka on your list? You really rushed it :laugh:Hey my name's not SO complicated :pandasad:

1 hour ago, Chocolate said:

Didn’t most people do this? 🤔😂

Nope, unless you call my cat family. :laugh:So I can tell you all in advance, you cannot cross me. 

On 12/23/2021 at 7:34 AM, SnowBlob said:

1st (25/12): 

Member who spent one of their meals on the 25th of December with his/her friends or families

Mhmmm, so to be a little strategic, I should take a name from the mid area first, so who of those four would fit this description. 

I think I go with

Spoiler

@bairamaYou surely spent a meal with your friends and families. You're a family person after all. So think you're my pick for the 1st clue. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Awesome 1
2 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Hmm as an ex lawyerh, how do we prove this wrong or right? 😅 And isn't this might apply to all members since it's XMas lols. And so I can just make cross on my board? Or I need to check with you first on the answer ? 

Me: Who spent Christmas with their family?! :thinking:

Hahahahaha turns out I am an answer :laugh:

@SilverMoonTea @Chocolate did you spend xmas with your family. Can I just ask directly???

Edited by JenL
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

@Dhakra LOLS. I'm sorry, it's you but I dont know how could it be ended up with wrong spelling, it's D-h-a-k-r-a, sounds like darka hahaha... mian.. mian... check it back, it goes right this time. 

Btw guys, the clue, since I can't cross any names on my board this round, I peek everyone's answers. I wonder did Snow will reveal the answer right away or after every clue names given. I mean re-reading the clue seems like most of you must spend your mealtime with your beloved family or friends. Then it could be any name?

Edited by Alice Wonderland
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Clapping Hands 1
8 hours ago, Chocolate said:

Didn’t most people do this? 🤔😂

And here's your answer...

7 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Nope, unless you call my cat family. 

And...

7 hours ago, JenL said:

Me: Who spent Christmas with their family?! :thinking:

Hahahahaha turns out I am an answer 

... but again, this clue is meant to be an easier one :lmao2:

8 hours ago, Chocolate said:

So I can pick any name now and change it later when more clues are out?

That's correct~ as long as the answer you change to stay true to the clue :GengarCool:

8 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Where is your post for clue? @SnowBlob It's not showing for me. If it's not because it was quoted by SMtea and Chocolate, I would've missed it...

Eh? I tagged you on the post. Ok I'll pin it and then every time new clues are out I'll pin those new ones as well so you can just look for them on top of this thread :btsjinok:

7 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Mhmmm, so to be a little strategic, I should take a name from the mid area first, so who of those four would fit this description. 

:cool: Yes..that would be a strategy you could do... :pandatakeit:

6 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Btw guys, the clue, since I can't cross any names on my board this round, I peek everyone's answers. I wonder did Snow will reveal the answer right away or after every clue names given. I mean re-reading the clue seems like most of you must spend your mealtime with your beloved family or friends. Then it could be any name?

The answer is... 

5 hours ago, Dhakra said:

From my understanding there isn't a single correct answer You kinda choose your answer which fits the descripton and cross out the name for future rounds. 

@Alice Wonderland so in short, I don't have one particular answer. You can pick anyone on your board who matches the clue (eg: it can match A, B, or C). Who you pick among those depend on the strategy you use. But remember, you can still change the answer later on too (eg: you can pick A now but later on you can change it to B because A suits another clue...etc...if that makes sense). 

7 hours ago, JenL said:

did you spend xmas with your family. Can I just ask directly???

Yes! Apart from 'observing' like SilverMoonTea, I encourage ppl to ask and to talk hahahahaha.. :lmao2:

Btw, good morning all ... it's a discount day here but I'll probably skip going to the shopping centre.. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 2

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

2nd, 3rd and 4th clue - 26 Dec 2021

2nd: This person, despite the 26th of Dec being a Sunday, still woke up prior to 8am their time

3rd: S/he is not a coffee drinker

4th: Someone who has completed 3 same 2021 dramas you also completed watching (making emphasis on 'completed' because ehemmm...who doesn't drop watching dramas midway right? :jinbtsyes:)

@Alice Wonderland You can join starting from this round! yayyy~ 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Shocked 1

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

11 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Clue #4.....hahahahahahahaha!!! The only people who drop dramas are us, right @SilverMoonTea:lmao2::lmao2:

Nahhhh I dropped it too this year! :lmao2:

But honestly, how am I suppose to know who woke up at 8am on 26th? Can one of you please tell me??? @SnowBlob do you even know the answer to this?

The 3rd question - who is not a coffee drinker (except myself) please step forward.

• Haha 8

Clue 2

Spoiler

SilverMoonTea or Bairama (because Bai never sleeps, hahaha!)

Clue 3

Spoiler

Chocolate

Clue 4

Spoiler

abs-oluteM 

@mademoiselle Looking back at the clues, I don't think there's one right answer. It can be multiple answers as long as that the person match that clue. So for clue number two, I just picked someone who lives in Asia because it's still the 25th in America. Then for clue four, I picked someone I know watched three of the same dramas as me in 2021. 

I am a coffee drinker so don't put me down for that but I know there is someone with numbers in their username that is not a coffee drinker. :brb:

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Welcome @Mouse ! You can start crossing off your board starting from the 5th clue :love:

1 hour ago, Tofu said:

Clue #4.....hahahahahahahaha!!! The only people who drop dramas are us, right?

I belong to this category too... the older I get, the darer I am to drop dramas that don't engage me :lmao2:

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

But honestly, how am I suppose to know who woke up at 8am on 26th? Can one of you please tell me??? @SnowBlob do you even know the answer to this?

LOL...you're supposed to ask around or just let others ask and you see the answers etc etc :laugh: I don't have the answer, I just put it out the clues..if no one matches the clues so then be it. But I'm pretty sure at least one of the Havenites does..it's just the matter whether or not you have their names on the board (so @Tofu is correct

1 hour ago, Tofu said:

Looking back at the clues, I don't think there's one right answer. It can be multiple answers as long as that the person match that clue. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
  • Awesome 1

@SnowBlob I think you are the one who woke up at 8am because you need to feed your baby (and maybe me but not exactly 8 am but I didn't check the time today, I just know that I'm up before 9 am). Unfortunately my own name and yours are not on my bingo card :PikachuFacePalm:

OK, please help. Who else woke up at before 8am today? @Chocolate can it be you since you're on staycation? @Tofu Can you wake up before 8 am tomorrow if no one woke up before 8am? LOLLLL

• Haha 7
  • Awesome 1
48 minutes ago, Mouse said:

Oh man, I have no idea who all of these people are!!

Good thing is you can still change your board before the 5th clue comes out!! Wait..do you mean you don't know the people you put on your board?!?!?!?!:pandathink: Or you don't know the people who match the clues???

40 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@Tofu Can you wake up before 8 am tomorrow if no one woke up before 8am? LOLLLL

20 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Hahaha, yes! I told @SilverMoonTea I will wake up at 7:30am. 

:lmao2::lmao2:I like this ... but wait until @Tofu asks for your favor's back!! Tofu, you should get them to do very hard things next time :lol:

Spoiler
40 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@SnowBlob I think you are the one who woke up at 8am because you need to feed your baby (and maybe me but not exactly 8 am but I didn't check the time today, I just know that I'm up before 9 am). Unfortunately my own name and yours are not on my bingo card

Shhhhh :jiminbtsshh: but yes you're correct... let's hope ppl resist reading spoilers HAHAHAHAH

• Haha 6

Wait what? I can't change my answers anymore when a new clue comes out?!

Edit: @SnowBlob don't scare me! We can change answers after the last clue is given.

Nope. People love clicking into spoiler tag. It's a lure when people see "spoiler".

@Tofu Tea said she's awake before 8am so you don't have to wake up so early anymore. And @SilverMoonTea, you have your answer in the above spoiler tag :lmao2: Selling out @SnowBlob right away.

Spoiler

1. JenL

2. SilverMoonTea / SnowBlob

3. Lala

4. ssteph (Vincenzo, Dali & Gamjatang, Monthly Magazine House)

:brb:

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 5