JangHaven's Members Bingo

SnowBlob

3 hours ago, Tofu said:

Clue 2

Hide contents

SilverMoonTea or Bairama (because Bai never sleeps, hahaha!)

Spoiler

bingo I mostly wake up around 3 am everydayyyyyy

👻

eh wait bcs I missed clue on 25th, I can't cross that?!!? GYAAAA @SnowBlob (is this true? I'm so slow)

here for booking crosses 

Spoiler

Clue 1: will pick Nite firsttt ( @NiteWalker u spent Christmas holiday with mum right??) 😆

Clue 2: Choco (will take this~)

Clue 3: @Dhakra I think I remembered read somewhere when scrolling in forum you like mineral water?? So.. Can I conclude you are not coffee drinker? 😆

Clue 4: Moi (Nevertheless LOL, Devil Judge, You Are My Glory LOL)

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

1 hour ago, Tofu said:

Hahaha, yes! I told @SilverMoonTea I will wake up at 7:30am. :lmao2:

But I crossed out your name already. Need to go hunting for new names in spoilers. 

I woke up before 8am on 26th. Coffee drinker. You can check my drama watching on the reflection thread to see if we completed or dropped the same drama or not 😂 

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Kidnapping // Dog Day // Lovers // Vote

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

Wait what? I can't change my answers anymore when a new clue comes out?!

Edit: @SnowBlob don't scare me! We can change answers after the last clue is given.

Yes you can change your answers until after the final clue ... if you're referring to what I said to Mouse..it's about Mouse changing the names on her board :laugh: She can still change the names and rearrange whatsoever before the 5th clue is out (while you can't do that anymore). 

:PiplupCry: I'm being sold out...now no one will ask me anything anymore :duckhide: 

:lmao2: I'm not like @mademoiselle and @Chocolate and @ktcjdrama who willingly (and nicely) sell themselves out.

25 minutes ago, bairama said:

eh wait bcs I missed clue on 25th, I can't cross that?!!? GYAAAA @SnowBlob (is this true? I'm so slow)

You can still cross the clue on the 25th because you already submitted your board prior to that clue being dropped :duckhearts: So go ahead and find someone who matches that clue :)

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 5

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

4 hours ago, SnowBlob said:

2nd, 3rd and 4th clue - 26 Dec 2021

2nd: This person, despite the 26th of Dec being a Sunday, still woke up prior to 8am their time

3rd: S/he is not a coffee drinker

4th: Someone who has completed 3 same 2021 dramas you also completed watching (making emphasis on 'completed' because ehemmm...who doesn't drop watching dramas midway right?

Questions, haha

2nd: still woke up prior to 8 am means havent sleep until 8 am of 26 dec?

Spoiler

Mouse maybe, hahaha

3rd: totally not drink it at all or just drink once in a while?

Spoiler

Choco

4th: can I cross out more than one, cuz I know some buddies who completed watching the same dramas like I did.

Spoiler

Silvermoontea, tofu!! we have done one and only to forever and ever, crow and lizzard, imitation, and konin. More than 3 dramas! Clap!

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

@Alice Wonderland To answer your questions: 

2nd clue: well, what I meant is that they slept and then they're up before 8am of the 26th of Dec... So not like they didn't sleep from 25th to 8am 26th and then they slept at 8:10am. :pandasleep:

3rd clue: hmmmm let's just say they don't often drinking coffee? They can totally not drink it, or they hardly/sometimes drink it ... or..just simply ask the person whether they identify themselves as coffee drinker :lol: and just take their answers for what it is :lmao2:

4th clue: you CAN NOT cross more than one name. Pick only one of the members who matches a clue :btsjinok:

• Haha 8

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

@SnowBlob thanks for the answers. I got it. :laugh: So I have to change my answers then. Well, if we change answers should we let others know, lets say posted the update here. I mean if no one know what answers we've crossed then change it. Sorry to ask a lot.

@mademoiselle @abs-oluteM @Tofu @ktcjdrama what time do you get up on sunday morning?

@Dhakra r u a coffee drinker?

• Like 3
  • Haha 5
  • Awesome 1

@bairama

Spoiler

:scaredpanda2:I'm so sorry. But I know what you mean, it's the same for me. There aren't many left. 

And you have a very watchful eye. Yes, indeed. I don't drink coffee at all. In fact, I never drank one cup of coffee in my life. I hate the smell and an ex-gf secretly gave me an espresso once, I spit it through half the apartment. That was it once and for all with me and coffee  :pandaroar:

I just drink water pretty much all day.

@Alice Wonderland

Spoiler

No, I hate coffee. Just the smell makes me run. 

Soo many clues..okay...okay....I can do this

Clue #2

@NiteWalker @SilverMoonTea @Alice Wonderland

All of you seem to me like people who would wake up early before 8am :thinking:So did you? :lenny:

Clue #3

Spoiler

Chocoo

Clue #4

I only watched 4 drama this year and one of them I watched all on my own :laugh:BUT

Spoiler

@abs-oluteM NOONAAAAA, we watched exactly three together. Lost, Happiness & Taxi Driver.  My savior :pandablush:

Edited by Dhakra
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Clapping Hands 2

Let me help you all 

1. I ate with my family

2. I wake up like clockwork before 8 everyday

3. I don't drink coffee

4. I watch so many dramas this year...I think have bumped into many of you on many drama threads.

I need to think strategically who I will cross out. Hmmm...

@MayanEcho are you a coffee drinker ? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 6
  • Shocked 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

Thanks 4 d answer @Dhakra and the answer to ur question below

Spoiler

I always wake up around 4.30-5.00 am everyday. Sometimes I dont sleep again cuz I have to get ready for work but if I have no schedule at all. I will go back to sleep around 6 or 7 am.. hahaha

@abs-oluteM ok, nice. I can mark my board now. :smile:

As I look back at my board with me trying to cross new names, it all goes scattered, no one goes into the same line. :thinking:

Edited by Alice Wonderland
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Clapping Hands 2

@Alice Wonderland I woke up before 8am on the 26th. I'm usually up by 7am or earlier everyday even on my days off. Haha!

To helps others: I spent Christmas day with my family and we all had a meal together. I woke up before 8am on the 26th. I am a coffee drinker so I can't help anyone with this clue. I watched a lot of dramas this year, please look at my reflection post to see if we watched the same dramas. 

At this rate, I am going try to justify why some of you should fit in Snow's clue instead of figuring out if you do or not. :laugh:

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

Thank you @mademoiselle for answering @SilverMoonTea 's question... wow..all these detail questions even confuse me who asked the qs:BulbaConfused: Gotta be a lot more details next time with my wording or something :jiminbtssigh:

10 hours ago, Dhakra said:

@SnowBlobEverything correct? 

Seems everything is right according to your answers but remember you can always change the answers to make more straight lines at the end of the game :GengarCool: so just keep noting which members can fit in into a clue ~~~ kekekekeke

Now I'm gonna try to think of 3 clues for today .. seriously.. creating clues is a hard job!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

5th, 6th and 7th clue (27/10): 

5th clue: This person didn't dream/ didn't remember his/her dream at all when they slept yesterday (ok to make it clearer when they slept on the 26th Dec PM to 27th Dec AM). 

6th clue: When you ask this member "Beach or mountain", s/he'll answer "MOUNTAIN"! 

7th clue: Other people have complimented that s/he is such a kind/nice person - but not online/on forum/on the internet, the compliment was given in person (hahahahaha... it's time for you to humble brag :lmao2:)

ANDD.. I'm trying to be a nice person today and I'm gonna tell everyone that I don't fit in any of today's clues :GengarCool:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Shocked 4

@NiteWalker  @Alice Wonderland @Mouse @stroppyse @bairama @im0202 @Chocolate @Dhakra @ssteph

3 hours ago, SnowBlob said:

5th, 6th and 7th clue (27/10): 

5th clue: This person didn't dream/ didn't remember his/her dream at all when they slept yesterday (ok to make it clearer when they slept on the 26th Dec PM to 27th Dec AM). 

6th clue: When you ask this member "Beach or mountain", s/he'll answer "MOUNTAIN"! 

7th clue: Other people have complimented that s/he is such a kind/nice person - but not online/on forum/on the internet, the compliment was given in person (hahahahaha... it's time for you to humble brag :lmao2:)

Need your help. Please advise which of the above fits you.:pandasad:

P.S. I don't fit into any of these clues. :jiminbtssigh:

Edit: I misread, I fit #clue 5 :jinbtsyes:

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 9
  • Sad 1

The clues get more and more abstract :laugh: But I like how you want to encourage us to ask each other. 

So let's do this :pandasipsip:

Clue #5: @mademoiselle Alright, I already read you. Dammit. 

Spoiler

I'm sure you have so much on your mind, you don't remember your dreams at all. :thinking:

@MayanEcho 

Spoiler

Do you remember your dream yesterday?

=============================================================================

Clue #6: Who would choose Mountain over beach? Phew......maybe @Phikyl?

Spoiler

As fancy gym rat you probably love hiking instead of chilling at the beach? :laugh:

Or @Tofu:thinking:

Spoiler

How is your answer between beach or mountain?

==============================================================================

Clue #7: Hands down @stroppyse

Spoiler

I am absolutely sure, if you are in person as much as nice as here, you hear compliments about being nice ALL THE TIME. 

Another candidate than I can imagine getting a lot of compliments is @SilverMoonTea

Spoiler

You feel like someone who gets asked a lot for advice and after giving them advice, they tell you how much they liked your kindness :pandasipsip:

==============================================================================

1 hour ago, SnowBlob said:

Now I'm gonna try to think of 3 clues for today .. seriously.. creating clues is a hard job!!!

I do wonder :pandasipsip: Are you just creating these questions hoping that it fits one of us or did you spent months observing us and now you know every single little thing about everyone of us? :laugh:

Edit: @mademoiselle Sorry, I remember all my dreams, I hate mountains and I'm a guy, no one tells us in real life we're nice. 

Edited by Dhakra
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7
  • Heart Eyes 1