JangHaven's Members Bingo

SnowBlob

2 hours ago, SnowBlob said:

but remember you can always change the answers to make more straight lines at the end of the game 

What does this mean? Can I change a name on my board? When? 

6 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Do you remember what you dreamt about last night? And do you like mountains more than the beach?

No I don’t usually remember dreams. Even if I do when I woke up, they’re very quickly forgotten. As such, you can tell I never met oppas in my dreams. 
I finished and enjoyed Jirisan, while HomCha was just okay for me even though I finished it too 😉

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Haha 4

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Kidnapping // Dog Day // Lovers // Vote

5 hours ago, Tofu said:

@Dhakra You would be correct, I dislike the beach. Often time people just want to lay around and I can't sit still so I prefer going to the mountains. 

Clue 7

Reveal hidden contents

@Alice Wonderland @ktcjdrama Do you remember what you dreamt about last night? And do you like mountains more than the beach? LOL!!

Haha I don't like beach, it's hot. But I'm not sure if I love mountain either, it's a hard work to go up there 😅

Clue 5

Spoiler

Ktcjdrama

Clue 6

Spoiler

Ssteph

Clue 7

Spoiler

Bairama

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

@SnowBlob thank youuu for the enlightenment HAHAHAHA

@ktcjdrama me wake up around 3 am everydayyyy including yeap Sunday Dec 26 👻 wait.. You are playing this game without peeking spoiler?? OMOOOO 

@Dhakra

Spoiler

its super alrightttt :heart: hehehehe yeaaah some rlly good people are taken away too soon

ASSAAAAA daebakkkk hahahahahahahaha you are an anti-coffee that's it. Will cross out in SURE :cool:

2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Need your help. Please advise which of the above fits you.

oh maaaan the clueee getting moreeeee :PsyWhat:

I had a dream on that particular dateee

me here like so muchhhh outdoors love both mountain & beach I miss hiking or diving but should say my heart is on the beachhhh HIHIHI

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 2

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

2 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Gah @SnowBlobit's getting harder each day lols

Eh really? Hmmm... these ones are def harder than some of previous clues.. I wonder whether I can make harder clues next time like... this person does 100 push ups a day or something. And then @Tofu can request your and madem's favour back and you two have to do 100 push ups :lmao2:

1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

(1) The clues get more and more abstract.But I like how you want to encourage us to ask each other. 

So let's do this 

(2) I do wonder Are you just creating these questions hoping that it fits one of us or did you spent months observing us and now you know every single little thing about everyone of us? 

(1) You get me! When I was 'planning' this game, my purpose was to get people to talk to each other .. keep each other's company in some ways to end this year :pandacool:

(2) Errr... noooo... I don't think I have that much free time observing all of you just to create this game :lol: This time I didn't even plan the clues in advance, I just think of 3 each day (coz the past months have been very busy for me). So yes, I create the clues just hoping some ppl fit into it ... and if they don't they can certainly ask for favour just like how some were getting poor Tofu to wake up before 8am HAHAHAHAHAH. 

1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@SnowBlobHahahahaha this is hard, felt like I'm bragging... 

That's why there's a term 'humble brag' HAHAHAHAHA. But at least we KNOW that you don't purposely brag.. you just 'have to' because of the game :laugh:

• Haha 7

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

What does this mean? Can I change a name on my board? When? 

You can't change any names on your board as in if you have A,B,C on your board, you can't delete them and change them to D,E,F. You also can't change the position of A,B,C on your board. What you can change is: if 1st clue matches A,B and then for now you pick A... but later on in the game you find another clue matches A, then you can change the answer for 1st clue to B instead. 

Hmm..when you all talk about 1st clue 2nd clue and so on, I already have no idea what they're about :lmao2: and too lazy to check my own post so :BulbaConfused:

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

9 minutes ago, SnowBlob said:

You can't change any names on your board as in if you have A,B,C on your board, you can't delete them and change them to D,E,F. You also can't change the position of A,B,C on your board. What you can change is: if 1st clue matches A,B and then for now you pick A... but later on in the game you find another clue matches A, then you can change the answer for 1st clue to B instead. 

Aaa... understood. Well, I am ready to make a bingo line. Except that it seems a lot of the names on my board are away on holidays and are not online to respond 😂

• Haha 7

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Kidnapping // Dog Day // Lovers // Vote

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

@SnowBlob Can you ask questions about drama and Oppa instead

:lmao2: example?

Except that it seems a lot of the names on my board are away on holidays and are not online to respond

ok..maybe I ll give some easy clues tomorrow where you don't need to ask ppl (but no promise given). :jkbtsthink:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Party! 1

1 minute ago, ssteph said:

@mademoiselle , hope this can help you and other players :smile:

• I didn't dream last night (26 Dec)

• I like mountain more than beach

• I don't like coffee

• My 3 completed dramas in 2021 : Vincenzo, Monthly Magazine Home, Dal Li and Gamjatang

You're awesome @ssteph! Thank you so much!

Did anyone by any chance says you are kind/nice in real life? LOL! Everyone seems to be too humble to want to brag. @SnowBlob's fault :smug: We're humble here!

• Haha 8
24 minutes ago, ssteph said:

@mademoiselle some friends in real life said I am nice. Can't remember when they said it, a long time ago :thinking:  Or they think I am not nice anymore since they said it a long time ago :smug:  :laugh:

They probably don't say it anymore because they have already said it? I can't remember people telling me this... I mean I don't think it's something you or others would usually say to another. :thinking:

Even getting an "I love you" from family or friends are difficult for me. :laugh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 6
9 hours ago, SnowBlob said:

(1) You get me! When I was 'planning' this game, my purpose was to get people to talk to each other .. keep each other's company in some ways to end this year :pandacool:

Well it's working out just fine :pandasipsip: We all are very talkative her. Although some questions sound like an interrogation :laugh: Where were you at the 26th before 8 am? :pandadisgusted:

• Haha 7
13 hours ago, SnowBlob said:

5th clue: This person didn't dream/ didn't remember his/her dream at all when they slept yesterday (ok to make it clearer when they slept on the 26th Dec PM to 27th Dec AM). 

6th clue: When you ask this member "Beach or mountain", s/he'll answer "MOUNTAIN"! 

7th clue: Other people have complimented that s/he is such a kind/nice person - but not online/on forum/on the internet, the compliment was given in person (hahahahaha... it's time for you to humble brag 

@mademoiselle I didnt dream anything nor remember any of it. I love beach than mountain. 

@movingwheel @abs-oluteM @Lynne @NiteWalker @stroppyse  did you remember your dream last night? Do u like mountain or beach?

Like tofu said, for #7 it could be everyone cuz once in your lifetime there must be someone tells you r nice. And i think most of you are nice. So I dont need to ask this. This one help me to make a bingo line if I'm lucky. Haha

• Like 2
  • Haha 7
2 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

@movingwheel @abs-oluteM @Lynne @NiteWalker @stroppyse  did you remember your dream last night? Do u like mountain or beach?

I don't remember my dreams...maybe my oppas dropped by but  I never seem to remember them. :psweatduck:

Beach! ( even though I am afraid of the sun and slather endless amount of sunblock!) 

• Like 2
  • Haha 6
  • Awesome 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am