JangHaven's Members Bingo

SnowBlob

Short recaps to help everyone, :popcorn:

Spoiler

1st (25/12): 

Member who spent one of their meals on the 25th of December with his/her friends or families
》 Jenl, nitewalker, abs-M, Tofu

2nd (26/12):

This person, despite the 26th of Dec being a Sunday, still woke up prior to 8am their time
》AbsM, Tofu, choco, lala, snow, silver, ssteph, ktcjdrama, myself

3rd (26/12):

S/he is not a coffee drinker
》Dhakra, ssteph, absM

4th (26/12):

Someone who has completed 3 same 2021 dramas you also completed watching (making underscore of 'completed' because ehemmm...who doesn't drop watching dramas midway right?)
》Tofu, Silver

5th clue (27/12):

This person didn't dream/ didn't remember his/her dream at all when they slept yesterday (ok to make it clearer when they slept on the 26th Dec PM to 27th Dec AM). 

》absM, Moi, ktcjdrama, myself

6th clue (27/12):

When you ask this member "Beach or mountain", s/he'll answer "MOUNTAIN"! 
》Tofu, bairama, ssteph, nitewalker

7th clue (27/12):

Other people have complimented that s/he is such a kind/nice person - but not online/on forum/on the internet, the compliment was given in person
》everyone on JH

Now i see more mountain people. Hahaha

Edited by Alice Wonderland
  • Haha 4
  • Shocked 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 2
14 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Btw where is Miss Clue @SnowBlobtoday? Raking her brain for extraordinary questions?

I had a nap :lmao2: just woke up and now kinda have to read ppl's comments first and I'll post the clues afterwards :duckhide:

Errr I can't recall my grandparents etc ever told me that I'm a kind/nice person though @Tofu :jkbtsthink: I feel like in my family... we hardly praise our family members using the word 'nice' or 'kind' but rather we use 'smart' maybe more often (and I wasn't close to my grandparents..maybe that's why too?). So @Alice Wonderland hahahahah...don't think you can include me in that clue. 

Let me read back other comments..will continue replying...

16 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Where were you at the 26th before 8 am? 

At home :lmao2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

8th, 9th and 10th clue (28/12):

According to my 'promise', I give 2 clues where you don't need to ask anyone, you can just browse and find the answers for yourselves :cool:

8th clue: s/he posted in JH (any thread) on the 28th (of any month and year)

9th clue: this member received more than 6 reactions for his/her post (so from 7 and above)

10th clue: someone who uses at least 5 of these: mobile phones, all kind of computers (desktop, laptop) and tablets. Note: 5 is the total number so s/he can use 2 phones+2 laptops+1tablet etc. Must still be using these. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Shocked 2
  • Party! 1

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

41 minutes ago, SnowBlob said:

Errr I can't recall my grandparents etc ever told me that I'm a kind/nice person though @Tofu :jkbtsthink: I feel like in my family... we hardly praise our family members using the word 'nice' or 'kind' but rather we use 'smart' maybe more often (and I wasn't close to my grandparents..maybe that's why too?). So @Alice Wonderland hahahahah...don't think you can include me in that clue. 

i think in a family we usually say 'good girl'?

though my grandparents hardly call me that....cause im notty in their eyes

12 minutes ago, SnowBlob said:

10th clue: someone who uses at least 5 of these: mobile phones, all kind of computers (desktop, laptop) and tablets.

hahaha sign me in for this **ahem**....

i have 2 phones, 1 laptop, 1 desktop, 1 tablet

hehehehe :cool:

• Like 3
  • Haha 5
  • Awesome 1

@SnowBlob how do we deal with those with time differences? Not all of them we know their exact time/location. Can we just count it as 28th for where we are?

CLUES:

1st (25/12): 

Member who spent one of their meals on the 25th of December with his/her friends or families

2nd (26/12):

This person, despite the 26th of Dec being a Sunday, still woke up prior to 8am their time

3rd (26/12):

4th (26/12):

Someone who has completed 3 same 2021 dramas you also completed watching (making underscore of 'completed' because ehemmm...who doesn't drop watching dramas midway right? :jinbtsyes:)

5th clue (27/12):

This person didn't dream/ didn't remember his/her dream at all when they slept yesterday (ok to make it clearer when they slept on the 26th Dec PM to 27th Dec AM). 

6th clue (27/12):

7th clue (27/12):

Other people have complimented that s/he is such a kind/nice person - but not online/on forum/on the internet, the compliment was given in person

8th clue (28/12):

S/he posted in JH (any thread) on the 28th (of any month and year)

9th clue (28/12):

This member received more than 6 reactions for his/her post (so from 7 and above)

10th clue (28/12):

Someone who uses at least 5 of these: mobile phones, all kind of computers (desktop, laptop) and tablets. Note: 5 is the total number so s/he can use 2 phones+2 laptops+1tablet etc. Must still be using these.

@Mouse @bairama @im0202 @40somethingahjumma @stroppyse @abs-oluteM @Alice Wonderland @LaLa @Tofu @ssteph @ktcjdrama @Dhakra @SilverMoonTea @Chocolate @NiteWalker help... please come post something and advise if you guys fit into these clues. Feels like I've to reshuffle again :laugh:

To help others:

8th clue (28/12):

S/he posted in JH (any thread) on the 28th (of any month and year) - Yes I posted today.

9th clue (28/12):

This member received more than 6 reactions for his/her post (so from 7 and above) - Hmm, this can be potentially anyone with no time limit.

10th clue (28/12):

Someone who uses at least 5 of these: mobile phones, all kind of computers (desktop, laptop) and tablets. Note: 5 is the total number so s/he can use 2 phones+2 laptops+1tablet etc. Must still be using these. - I have to complain @SnowBlob, who uses that many? But ok, I do own a desktop and laptop (for travelling) at home, a desktop at work, one mobile and have one tablet. That's 5. Barely made it!

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 10
9 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

4th (26/12):

Someone who has completed 3 same 2021 dramas you also completed watching (making underscore of 'completed' because ehemmm...who doesn't drop watching dramas midway right? :jinbtsyes:)

erm i can remember tofu completed 3 dramas from the C-land together with me....

did u watch any C-drama we can always check against each other lols

9 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

6th clue (27/12):

lols me

10 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

7th clue (27/12):

Other people have complimented that s/he is such a kind/nice person - but not online/on forum/on the internet, the compliment was given in person

er....does good girls consider? lols

10 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

10th clue (28/12):

Someone who uses at least 5 of these: mobile phones, all kind of computers (desktop, laptop) and tablets. Note: 5 is the total number so s/he can use 2 phones+2 laptops+1tablet etc. Must still be using these.

i does have total 5 lols of all mention hahaha

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Clapping Hands 2
17 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

My interview result with myself , hope will be helpful 😆

CLUES:

1st (25/12): 

Member who spent one of their meals on the 25th of December with his/her friends or families

Yes

2nd (26/12):

Yes

3rd (26/12):

No

4th (26/12):

Someone who has completed 3 same 2021 dramas you also completed watching (making underscore of 'completed' because ehemmm...who doesn't drop watching dramas midway right? :jinbtsyes:

Hahaha this depend, who are you. Tofu, Alice, AbsM have the most similar dramas with me

5th clue (27/12):

No, I always have several dreams daily. Ranging from oppas to other topics 😂

6th clue (27/12):

When you ask this member "Beach or mountain", s/he'll answer

"MOUNTAIN"! 

No, don't like both. Mall! Aircon places! Hahaha. But if you must fit me into something. Mountain it is. Beach too hot for me.

7th clue (27/12):

Yes

8th clue (28/12):

Yes

9th clue (28/12):

This member received more than 6 reactions for his/her post (so from 7 and above)

Yes oppa tracker opening have many reactions haha... 

10th clue (28/12):

Yes

• Haha 7
  • Clapping Hands 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

20 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

i think in a family we usually say 'good girl'?

Yes but that's the thing..I think when it's translated to my language..very often we use the word 'smart' instead :jkbtsthink:

18 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

(1) @SnowBlob how do we deal with those with time differences? Not all of them we know their exact time/location. Can we just count it as 28th for where we are?

(2) 10th clue (28/12):

Someone who uses at least 5 of these: mobile phones, all kind of computers (desktop, laptop) and tablets. Note: 5 is the total number so s/he can use 2 phones+2 laptops+1tablet etc. Must still be using these. - I have to complain @SnowBlob, who uses that many? But ok, I do own a desktop and laptop (for travelling) at home, a desktop at work, one mobile and have one tablet. That's 5. Barely made it!

(1) Hmmmm good question..maybe just see when you view a post, what date does it show on your computer? and take that as the date regardless it might 27 or 29th on the other part of the world :btsjinok:

(2) LOL... apparently so far already 3 people including you using at least 5 HAHAHAHAHAH. I was gonna make it 10 but that would be too harsh (later one of you would have to be coaxed to buy more gadgets just like tofu being asked to wake up before 8am  :KittyMummy: GHAHAHAHAHHAAH)

• Haha 9

Hi, I come here again, @mademoiselletagged me.

8th clue (28/12):

I posted in JangHaven today 😁

28th of any month and year. I'm digging Song Joong Ki's thread randomly 🤣saw my post on 28 Aug 2020 (page 1), 28 Sep 2020 (page 28).

Some Havenites posted on SJK thread in 2021 :wow2: 

Spoiler

• SilverMoonTea - 28 Feb (page 10)

• movingwheel - 28 May (page 20)

• Stroppyse - 28 Aug (page 25)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1