Crazy Love 크레이지 러브 [2022]

Tofu

I hope Go Jin does not react badly when he finds out he misunderstood Shin Ah's journal. Go Jin is trying his best to love Shin Ah and I hope it continues down this path, beautifully. I also hope Shin Ah doesn't think he is only dating her because he misunderstood her diagnosis too. 

The ex-girlfriend and friend are horrible. I don't understand why the friend is doing all of this. It doesn't seem like there's been bad blood between them, unless we haven't been shown it? 

Episode 12 Preview 

Episode 12 Pre-Release

• Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

so the culprit that messing up with light stand and the girl that bumped with sinah is the same person judging by their way of walking. then that means she have depression by the fact that the scar on the wrist showing she had multiple suicidal attempt. so she might be gojin's former assistant. but still didn't explain why The friend want to harm gojin.. did he and the assistant working together in this conspiracy or they are not related to each other?

• Insightful 3

@Angelia Welcome to JH!! :Party01:

I think the girl Shin Ah bumped into and the person who messed with the light might be the same too. Just like you, I have a feeling she might have been an old secretary or maybe even an instructor in the past. Go Jin, until Shin Ah, was a despicable man, so he probably made enemies along the way. 

Judging by the flashback, Go Jin was not always that mean, but since the scandal (when he was framed for something he didn't do), he became more cautious. He doesn't trust as easily and started treating others poorly. Maybe that was his way of dealing with the trauma that came from that incident. Although, it's just strange to me that the two people he trust the most are the two harming him. 

• Insightful 2

So in ep.12 we finally are given the backstory of SeGi... I am guessing that the girl who bumped into SA could be the sister of his? And he is on his way of revenge towards NGJ because of what happened to his whole family...? Unless the sister is dead, so that girl is also working on her own. Anyone remember how many years has it been since the establishment of GoTop?

@Angelia welcome to this thread and to JangHaven!! 🥳

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

6 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Anyone remember how many years has it been since the establishment of GoTop?

I haven't watched today's episode yet but based on the bank book Go Jin was looking at in last week's episodes, it showed he had roughly $6 around September 2016. Given that it's 2022, it means GoTop has been around for 6 years.

Extra random tidbit, the ex-girlfriend has been abroad for 12 years. So they have been broken up for a long time -- why does she think she can walk back into his life after that long as if nothing happened?! :jiminbtssigh:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wow, Noh Go Jin is ready to lose it all. He doesn't care that his best friend of several years is backstabbing him -- if he did, he would be stopping Se Gi. He only cares about Shin Ah and making her happy. 

I like that they did not dwell too long on the misdiagnosis. It was over and done with quickly. 

I love how adorable these two get every episode. I hope they can weather the upcoming storm together. No noble idiocy, please! :yoongibtspls:

I'm in the middle of watching episode 13 and I don't understand why the ex thinks Go Jin would still love her after 12 years. That's a long time and people change. 

I loved Shin Ah's response to the ex. I also like how they dealt with this in the most healthy way -- trusting their love. 

Will be back after watching the episode to add more comments. 

• Clapping Hands 1

I'm curious to why his best friend is doing all of this -- they have yet to touch on it. We know that it has something to do with a girl who passed away, but it's unclear what kind of relationship the best friend has with her -- wait, were they siblings? I vaguely remember something like that was mentioned. The identity of the girl Shin Ah bumped into is still unclear too. I'm hoping that they reveal most of it in tomorrow's episode and not try to pack everything in next week's episodes.

Go Jin's and Shin Ah's relationship is very admirable. I love that they communicate with each other. I wished dramas would have more of these storylines instead of having people misunderstand each other all the time. 

Shin Ah is the best, standing up for Go Jin like this! :heart:

CL-29.gif

The Mon/Tues couple that I absolutely adore. :love:

CL-23v2.gif

• Heart Eyes 1

Our couple is so sweeeeet with each other.... I really love seeing their interactions and don’t get tired of it at all, although tbh I might not like such a clingy boyfriend in RL, lol...

OSG - urgh, no sympathy for him at all. I get that he was grieving his sister’s death but she chose to commit suicide for who knows what reason. Did she leave a suicide note saying it’s because of NGJ? Even so, I blame it on her weak will to fight and to live, because with such mentality, just about anyone can drive her to commit suicide, not just NGJ. Granted he did say harsh words but she did do something very wrong. Just like what Ma shiljang did. OSG is just a greedy person. If he was pure in his intent to seek revenge, he wouldn’t have collected slush funds and wait until Go Top is so successful to take over. He just want to take advantage of NGJ’s ability for his own gain. Exactly like what his sister did. In short, stealing from other people. 🙄

SY - another urgh! You left someone 12 years ago with no explanation and expect people to not bear a grudge, wait for you faithfully and be still devoted to you?? After those harsh parting words in the rain?? 🙄 Even if you have explained and asked nicely for a person to wait for you, 12 years is super long time to return. Only a fool will wait so long while no news no contact during those long years. She should not be surprised even if she were to come back and find him married with children, yes plural children. And it explains her princess mentality too. If I can’t have it, no one can have it and I will destroy it. Pffftt 😒 

However, I still enjoy these formulaic stuff from the drama. NGJ is a hard and strict person, because of what happened to him, but I see that he is a righteous person. When you did something wrong, you should be punished. That’s how he sees it. Lacking of compassion, yes, but I think it’s because he’s experienced the real harsh world himself so he expects others to measure up. LSA has softens him a lot but it’s not easy to just change like that, and I appreciate the drama not giving him a personality transplant just because he’s in love. 

• Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

@ktcjdrama Ugh, I know. Those two are despicable and apparently, there are two others too. :jiminbtssigh:

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

However, I still enjoy these formulaic stuff from the drama. NGJ is a hard and strict person, because of what happened to him, but I see that he is a righteous person. When you did something wrong, you should be punished. That’s how he sees it. Lacking of compassion, yes, but I think it’s because he’s experienced the real harsh world himself so he expects others to measure up. LSA has softens him a lot but it’s not easy to just change like that, and I appreciate the drama not giving him a personality transplant just because he’s in love. 

I agreed with your thoughts on this too. He has soften because of Lee Shin Ah, but Noh Go Jin is still Noh Go Jin at the end of the day. 

The argument was actually pretty eye opening. On one hand, I completely understand where Shin Ah is coming from. It's not easy being his secretary and everyone who was in the role before her had a really hard time. However, from Go Jin's perceptive, he's going through so much. His best friend and ex-girlfriend both abandon him for who knows why because neither of them refuse to disclose that. He learned that the entire company received an email with a death threat for him and no one thought it was important enough to report it. He's not wrong when he asked Shin Ah, what about him? What about his feelings?

In some ways, this is karma for Go Jin who started to treat people poorly after he was treated poorly. I just don't know if I agreed with how everyone went about it. :idk:

• Heart Eyes 1

Beautiful wrap up! Beautiful drama! Beautiful couple!! :love:

This is truly a hidden gem. It’s been a while since a rom-com made me feel so satisfied from all and every aspects. Will come back to write more since it’s wayyyyy past midnight here and I need to go to bed already. 

• Heart Eyes 1

MTDzeiV.gif

@ktcjdrama I think they wrapped up the drama beautifully. There was closure to almost, if not all the characters. With this drama, the plot was not that strong (Se Gi's revenge is impulsive and Mr. Jo is spineless), but I really love the relationship between the two leads. Once they got together, there were a lot of understanding and supporting of each other. 

Here are their wedding photos! :heart:

• Heart Eyes 1