Crazy Love 크레이지 러브 [2022]

Tofu

Crazy Love 크레이지 러브

1645493918849-366240.jpg

Korean Title: 크레이지 러브
Director: Kim Jung Hyun (Previous work: My Fellow Citizens, Jugglers)
Writer: Kim Bo Gyeom 
Network: KBS
Episodes: 16
Release Date: March 7th, 2022 (Monday/Tuesday)
English Subtitles: iQIYI, Disney+
Official Website: LINK

Synopsis

Noh Go Jin (Kim Jae Wook) is the most popular mathematics instructor in the private education field and he is the CEO of GOTOP Education. Even though he has only a high school level education, he has achieved all of his success due to his extreme intelligence. He seems like a perfect man with a handsome appearance, high IQ, and wealth. He is also narcissistic. One day, he is suddenly warned that he will be murdered.

Lee Shin Ah (Krystal) works as Noh Go Jin’s secretary. She is a diligent and responsible employee. Due to her quiet and introverted personality, she has little presence with her boss Noh Go Jin and her colleagues at work. Her colleagues begin to recognize her, because she has worked for the notorious No Go-Jin for more than 1 year. She then learns that she does not have much time left to live. (Credit)

• Like 3
  • Party! 1

Cast.

1645767475581-367025.jpg

Kim Jae Wook as Noh Go Jin (35)

A narcissistic character who is the CEO of the education company GOTOP and the top math instructor in the country with an IQ of 190. (Credit)

1645767475753-367047.jpg

Krystal Jung as Lee Shin Ah (29)

She is Noh Go Jin's secretary. No one has ever been his secretary for more than three months, but she’s been working for him for a year in order to achieve her dreams. Despite her hard-work, life brings her despair instead of sweet hope, and she is crushed when she realizes she doesn’t have much time to live. Thinking this is all Noh Go Jin’s fault, she plans a brutal secret for revenge. (Credit) 

1645767475954-367069.jpg

Ha Joon as Oh Se Gi (33) 

Noh Go Jin's only friend and business partner. He has a secret that he has not told Noh Go Jin. 

1645767476109-367081.jpg

Yoo In Young as Baek Soo Young (38)

Noh Go Jin's first love.

Character Chart. 

1645767232751-367003.jpg

• Like 1
  • Party! 1
  • 1 month later...
15 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

The hair! The hair!!! What's with the hairstyle!!

:jiminbtssigh:

I know, these hairstyle and fashion have been interesting lately -- or am I just getting older and don't understand what's trendy anymore? :laugh:

Some casting news.

• Like 2

@ktcjdrama I think this drama will be a good binging one. I honestly have no idea what I watched in episode one, everything is so crazy? Haha! I think Krystal's acting is pretty decent in this. 

Some press conference photos. 

FNRbt4o-X0-AMDR3o.jpg

Spoiler

FNOXERmag-AMVx-Hc.jpg
BBSIMAGE-20220307141754-82f1edda13be9df0

The full video of the press conference. 

• Like 2
On 3/8/2022 at 6:46 AM, Tofu said:

@ktcjdrama I think this drama will be a good binging one. I honestly have no idea what I watched in episode one, everything is so crazy? Haha! I think Krystal's acting is pretty decent in this. 

I agree with you Krystal character quite likeable here. 

As of KJW, he looks like Voice Moo Tae Gu here lols, especially when he cracked ice with his teeth lols...

I wonder if NGJ will have some drastic character change or progress, since he's quite a jerk in episode 1. Somehow this drama reminded me a bit of Feel Good to Die drama, the manager was also very unlikeable & crazy but he did changed a lot. And I like that drama so much, but not sure yet what this drama will show us. 

• Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

17 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

As of KJW, he looks like Voice Moo Tae Gu here lols,

Nooo, MTG so much better looking 😆 Different hairstyle. But scarier. I’d rather deal with this crazy boss here. 

First episode indeed was crazy. If not for the leads, I will have no motivation to continue watching. Second episode is better. 

I do think NGJ will change for the better. It’s shown to us already that he is actually softhearted, wanting company/someone to celebrate his birthday. 

Feel Good to Die ~ that’s where we first met ya... 😃 

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Haha 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears

24 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Feel Good to Die ~ that’s where we first met ya... 😃 

Hahaha ikr it's like 3 years ago. Time flies so fast ! 

The ML bare resemblance with Drinking Solo character, but I think this one is even more extreme. And he had more heartbreaking background, since his mother have cancer I think he will developed soft spot for her? As she also sick. 

Ep 1 indeed quite crazy, it's like they just mixing everything together. Murder threat, his narcisissm (plenty of them, hence I can understand if some people feel put off by this), and she's being so busy running a lot of errands. And what's with that ending of she's trying to kill him 😅 I will give ep 2 a try when I have time. Idk what I feel about this drama yet.

• Haha 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif