All of Us Are Dead 지금 우리 학교는 [2022]

JenL

3 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Who is this? I can't remember all of their names :laugh:

Hi @mademoiselle She is the girl who mentions cigarettes often and thinks Jang Ha Ri is cool. Lol 

Hope fully I get the chance to make GIFs

• Like 3

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

15 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@Dhakra There's also another sassy lady who is from the archery team. She is pretty and sassy as well but not the main cast so you don't see her in the promotional videos. I think in the end you might choose Nam Ra more because she's the more interesting character than On Jo. Or even archery girl coz she is not main leads.

The zombies are more confronting (in your face kind) and horrific in this one than Happiness and Train to Busan. This also means the "effects" are better and creepy (so it's even more not suitable for scaredy cats). Hahaha. There are also more confronting scenes of how the zombies are killed... so it really depends on how well you guys can take the gore. 

Uh, did you just say "gore"? Now I am intrigued to check it out. Does is tell a real story or is it just a slaughter fest with fore scenes chained together? Sounds kinda interesting. 

Mhm, we won't find out unless I watch it I guess. But Nam Ra was really, really cute already. :pandablush:

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

Uh, did you just say "gore"? Now I am intrigued to check it out. Does is tell a real story or is it just a slaughter fest with fore scenes chained together? Sounds kinda interesting. 

Mhm, we won't find out unless I watch it I guess. But Nam Ra was really, really cute already. :pandablush:

Not real story but you know how zombie films are always associated with depiction of human behaviours. This one also has some social commentary in regard to bullying. It's what started this whole zombie nightmare actually. The gore is related to how they turned into zombies, and how they attack humans as well as how they were killed.

There is also some comedy where Lee Kyu Hyung's scenes are concerned.

Nam Ra is definitely my pick as the outstanding character in this drama. I also preferred her over the girl playing On Jo because she's the better actress amongst the main casts.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
7 hours ago, Chocolate said:

Haha, I concur that Nam Ra is a good character. The reason why I am continuing… slowly lol.

I am taking my time too because this drama is intense.  @Chocolate

Nam Ra’s character develops nicely unlike the On-Jo and Cheong-San. NR is finally letting people in and befriend them. She is trying and I can’t wait to see what is next. 
Su Hyeok is super hero material and very loyal. Cheong-San is smart I his own way and always one step ahead of everyone. Always the first to let everyone go first and he is last than Su Hyeok will follow. 
On-Jo is always Su-Hyeok this Su-Hyeok that. She can see Su-Hyeok likes Nam-Ra.  There is only one good thing about her is that she tries to be a good person and tries keep her group of friends together. 

Gwanim isn’t food hungry but obsessed with Cheong-San. 

read spoiler if you watched up to ep 8

Spoiler

I have notice the virus does evolve but not everyone is immune. Why does some turn and some remain sane. I hope this gets explained 

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

Both Cheong San and Su Hyuk are good male characters — they are brave, willing to risk their life to protect others or take the lead. Often it is between Su Hyuk and Cheong San to lead the team away/out of zombies. They are both physically fit and quick against the zombies too, although they don't have the strength of the other boy (who's an awesome singer).

Nam Ra is the brain, the calm and collected ones but lacks the social skills. Obviously what happened to her makes her character even more interesting than others.

On Jo became the bridge between Nam Ra and the rest of the group but her role is boring and I think mainly is because this actress is still pretty green. She's the youngest in the bunch, at age 18.

I like Su Hyuk best because he reminds me of Park Hyung Sik's character in Happiness. Willing to sacrifice and protect his most beloved. The perfect & good-looking hero that don't exist in real life. Muahahaha.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 1

@UnniSara

Spoiler

I think it was mentioned in ep7/8 that the virus can adapt. If adapted successfully, it will create the next human species. I think this was narrated in the scene when Gwanim woke up after being bitten and was still sane.

The scientist who created the virus also seems to have remained sane.

47 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Nam Ra is the brain, the calm and collected ones but lacks the social skills. Obviously what happened to her makes her character even more interesting than others.

I am quite surprised she doesn’t have hangar on friends, considering it is thought that her mother bought her the class President role. At least Na Yeon should have been more friendly with her since she is also rich.

• Like 3

@Chocolate  

Spoiler

I do know the virus is adapting but I am. I am now positive it doesn’t work for everyone. 

Gwanim Turned after multiple zombies bit him,

NamRa turned only by one bite.

The Creators was bitten by multiple zombies and he remained sane,

When the Soldier that was supposed to be discharged, did not stay sane at all. 
 So it really depends on the individual. 

I feel kinda bad for Cheon San , he confessed and she is still stuck on Su Hyeok. Smh smh. Lol lol 

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

6 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Haha @Dhakra the ball is in your hands. It'd be your loss not to check it out if you don't mind zombie shows.

Tell me at least some of the cutie girls are standing up for the ppl being bullied. If Nam-ra stands up, it would be so cool. Is she girl in the clip? I have not memorized any of the characters yet. 

10 hours ago, Chocolate said:

Haha, I concur that Nam Ra is a good character. The reason why I am continuing… slowly lol.

Uh great.

• Haha 2
5 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Tell me at least some of the cutie girls are standing up for the ppl being bullied. If Nam-ra stands up, it would be so cool. Is she girl in the clip? I have not memorized any of the characters yet.

Nam Ra was fighting the bully!

6 hours ago, Chocolate said:

@mademoiselle

Reveal hidden contents

The scientist/creator of the virus was bitten right? Then he told that drug addict actor in Prison Playbook where to get his laptop with the virus information.

Na Yeon is the irritating girl in the pink sweater? Or did I get her name wrong lol?

@UnniSara

Reveal hidden contents

Argghhhh, I didn't know Na Ra was bitten! lol.

Yep, he was bitten much later at the police station.

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
On 2/2/2022 at 2:32 PM, mademoiselle said:

In the meantime, awwww to them @Lynne @UnniSara :wow:

ahhhhh Nam Ra and Su hyuk are  so cuteeeeee  I really like this pairing..... :wow:

and yes yes! I think Nam ra has the best development and second would be cheong san? third Su hyuk? because in the story they are the do-ers while, Onjo is the narrators.. and as the director mentioned, we are meant to see the story from her eyes.  So yeah.. I think that's how I view the characters.

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
12 hours ago, Lynne said:

ahhhhh Nam Ra and Su hyuk are  so cuteeeeee  I really like this pairing..... :wow:

and yes yes! I think Nam ra has the best development and second would be cheong san? third Su hyuk? because in the story they are the do-ers while, Onjo is the narrators.. and as the director mentioned, we are meant to see the story from her eyes.  So yeah.. I think that's how I view the characters.

i really love cheong san's character by all means to me he is one of the most useful one. I really wish S2 he comes back. :( I don't know, maybe he is like Nam Ra also. Cheong San is so loveable lmao.

This series had me, jumping up and down cause of gwi nam. I was screaming cause i am happy that he died only to see him being immune im like:mad:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

“A romantic who likes flowers.”

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

Promo

@Dhakra You might like this one. Cho Yi Hyun did some aegyo in here that I think guys will like haha.

@Chocolate

Spoiler

Yeah they all died hahaha which is why I called you back :P

I actually thought the show was going to let Na Yeon (finally know who she is) redeem herself since she was packing food in the bag to go to the others. The show spent so much time showing her struggle to decide/come to terms admitting she is wrong only to be taken down by Gwi Nam LOL... what a waste of screen time. xDDDD

• Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

@mademoiselle

Spoiler

So true! I was expecting that she will get chased to the roof top, throw the bag of food and drinks to the others, then get eaten by the Zombies 😂

What this drama shows also is that majority of people are selfish in the face of self-preservation. I’m not sure what I would do too in some of the scenes, especially if I had loved ones to protect.

• Like 3

@Chocolate Me neither. I don't want to pretend to be a Saint right now and say I'd definitely behave like one of the main leads - all selfless and brave so I think I'll be safe and say/think I'd behave more like most of the general casts who gets scared of my own friend/family when they get bitten and about to turn into zombies. Obviously I wouldn't be evil like Na Yeon, purposely infects someone. This act was just so... I don't know... I don't understand why she does it. Even her being bitten, I feel the punishment seems too easy on her.

@Dhakra

img.gif

img.gif

Spoiler

img.gif

source: evermore

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
11 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@Dhakra You might like this one. Cho Yi Hyun did some aegyo in here that I think guys will like haha.

Oh my gosh, she is so cute :pandablush::pandasadspoon: I love her, it's just absolutely not my kind of drama :laugh:

How many are episodes are released so far?

@mademoiselleSo I read somewhere in IG that Nam Ra has a loveline already in the show?

Edited by Dhakra
  • Like 1