A Superior Day 우월한 하루 [2022]

Tofu

I am now watching episode 2. 
@Tofu

He was released from prison (Inmate 1326) due to the death of his father. He only has 3 days and I can’t wait to see how he gets Ho Chul to remember the killer. By the way , how can he remember a killer who has a helmet on. Does that make sense.  

I find the way these cops work are just wrong. Ho Chul isn’t a witness because he was wearing a helmet. We the viewers haven’t even seen his face but they expect Ho Chul to have X-ray vision. 

I kinda love that  Bae Tae-Jin is really cunning. My conclusion of Tae Jin is he is a hired Killer. He kills for profit  and the rich girl serial killer got in a way of his last kill. At first I thought he wanted revenge but that must not be it. He seems to be a very rich killer. 

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

On 3/23/2022 at 9:34 PM, Tofu said:

I think he is keeping Ho Chul close to him because of the news article that came out about Ho Chul knowing/seeing who the killer is. 

I don' think he was keep in watch, he was testing him. Ho Chul proved he didn't see anything. Instead Shee Woo gave himself away by letting him know where he lived. SMH SMH 

I don't think Kim Dong Joo is dead, he is probably unconcious now. I believe he is a clue that will be needed to take down Bae Tae-Jin. While KDJ and BTJ were fighting, KDJ recognized him by BTJ's weapon of choice @Tofu It would be a waste , since he is the only one who can also clear Lee Ho Chul. For some reason. 

• Like 1

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

• 2 weeks later...

I was wrong on Kim Dong Joo not dying. It seems there will probably be lots of death , action and scary scenes. 

Rich Girl Serial Killer is psychotic, a psychopath with a major trauma. I think he was abused emotionally by a relative ( Mom) who didn’t want him ans was forced to keep him.  He is a very scary individual and his killing method is interesting. He is also very SICK IN THE HEAD. 

Contract killer He is a COLD BLOODED KILLER AND STILL NO BACKGROUND AND I CAN’T read him at all. I do know one thing HE WANT TO HUMILIATE AND BREAK RICH GIRL SERIA KILLER

I think there is someone else in play of this kidnapping case. 

PS will come back and comment on Police Procedure in this drama. It is rather a big disappointment. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, UnniSara said:

PS will come back and comment on Police Procedure in this drama. It is rather a big disappointment. 

Ok, glad I'm not the only one. I thought how they do things were very different and not what I would expect the police to do. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Tofu said:

Ok, glad I'm not the only one. I thought how they do things were very different and not what I would expect the police to do. 

@Tofu I was very disappointed at how these cops did their job.  Since when does a beat cop leave his post at a crime scene to use the bathroom when they are still collecting evidence. Smh smh I am rather conflicted but also impressed that I can still be interested in this drama. 
Even that Male reporter is reporting fake news for rating and out of jealousy, he is portraying Ml as a Monster.

This is the first drama where the netizens are helping the cops catch a murderer. But when he was chasing a car and was hit by a car no one called the cops about the accident but are on a look out for a. Supposed Hero who turns out to be a Serial Killer.

This guy turned himself in 

Spoiler

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886aac9718c7c4ddd476e

Rich Girl Serial Killer 

Left clues on a map of his killing because a real COP was following the clues and being an awesome Cop 

Spoiler

• 4 weeks later...

Episode 7 & 8  This drama is good I would like to applaud LHC and his wife. LHC is a fireman through and through but he is a parent first. Sure he did what he had to do to keep his daughter safe. He made some choices, choices that didn’t seem right in my opinion but somehow it worked out for the best. Maybe theses choices are the reason why the drama ended with a cliffhanger. 
I will be the first to admit, I think they picked the wrong guy to play the lead role. He seemed so soft hearted as when he did something out of ordinary it felt flat .