Because of Love/ A Chance Meeting 今生有你 [2022]

abs-oluteM

@SilverMoonTea Sorry for the late reply. I did get round to watching it. I have to be honest, I was really distracted by WC's actual voice - I know the hoo-haa that's been going and the rationale as to why they used his voice. I completely understand that he would be the best person to verbalise the emotions...but I really can't get over the diction. I'm a banana thru and thru but after watching so many C-dramas, the HK and Taiwanese accents really get to me, LOL.

Anyways, I also heard about how one of the writers complained about the ending being totally changed and causing the storyline to be out of whack....I was ok with it though I agree that the 2nd FL (for me anyways) makes for a much outstanding character, there's a certain panache about her, so strong and confident, and finally the decision she made -whoa (hats off to her).

• Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

@IpohBananaSadly I can't finish this drama as well, I stopped at ep 13 as the FL character really unlikeable. I barely can emphasize with her, it's like her tragic life is a result of her poor choice and too much pride combined and mixed together. 

Wallace character is kind of broody and tortured, but since it's Wallace, he still managed to pull it well. I'm more engaged with 2nd ML as he seems more fun to be with. 

But I guess it's still an interesting drama as it's not really following the usual C drama's pattern. 

• Like 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif