Inaugural Event - Launch Party and New Game!

stroppyse

Oh @Mouse is the queen pic!!!

I was torn between u and gm4queen. I read in my sleuthing (lol) in S forum that you joined a pageant. But am not sure if you loved hiphop though. Hahahaha. Literally answered gm4queen cause of the crown. :laugh:

So the rich glamorous girl pic is @SilverMoonTea? Woaaahh. 

Edited by -StrongTower-
  • Haha 11
  • Clapping Hands 1

In the strong Tower, I take refuge.

-----------------------------------

So far my top 2020 K-Dramas are 1. Hospital Playlist 2. Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim Season Two 3. CLOY 4. IONTBO

6 minutes ago, Phikyl said:

I know I've mentioned the knitting on Soompi before a couple of times in the T/F and also in +/-. But the +/- one was so long ago that I didn't think anyone would remember/find it. 

Have I mentioned Emerald Green? I probably did actually. One of my joke answers when I have no idea what the answer is supposed to be. LOL

And Tranz's answer pretty sealed it for me (opened the spoiler after submitting, just wanna clarify  ahhahaha). You guys are a ship/otp here right? So he must know :love:

• Haha 12
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Shocked 1

In the strong Tower, I take refuge.

-----------------------------------

So far my top 2020 K-Dramas are 1. Hospital Playlist 2. Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim Season Two 3. CLOY 4. IONTBO

Just now, -StrongTower- said:

And Tranz's answer pretty sealed it for me (opened the spoiler after submitting, just wanna clarify  ahhahaha). You guys are a ship/otp here right? So he must know 

There's your answer @TRaNz! We are still a ship here. :laugh:

• Haha 13
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 1

MDL                  Currently Watching: Hidden Love, Fireworks of My Heart, Erkenci Kus, King the Land

spacer.png

46 minutes ago, -StrongTower- said:

And Tranz's answer pretty sealed it for me (opened the spoiler after submitting, just wanna clarify  ahhahaha). You guys are a ship/otp here right? So he must know

45 minutes ago, Phikyl said:

There's your answer @TRaNz! We are still a ship here.

*giggles* :love:

• Haha 7
  • Awesome 2
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 3

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

1 hour ago, -StrongTower- said:

Oh @Mouse is the queen pic!!!

I was torn between u and gm4queen. I read in my sleuthing (lol) in S forum that you joined a pageant. But am not sure if you loved hiphop though. Hahahaha. Literally answered gm4queen cause of the crown. 

So the rich glamorous girl pic is @SilverMoonTea? Woaaahh. 

wow! I can’t believe you found out about my joining a pageant on S forum! I don’t even remember talking about it. Haha! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 9
  • Awesome 1

spacer.pngCurrently watching: Law Cafe, Love in Contract, Mr. Bad, Cheer Up!

3 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Steak woman @abs-oluteM also wrong guessing me lols. @Chocolate & @jeijei, just wow! Haha.

Hide contents

Btw @eggcellent, I looked like walking jewellery store haha. And my make up so thick? Bwahahaha... But I looked pretty, and I didn't know can ask for adjustment to the drawing lols...

Eh so obscure ler all the clues . I got you wrong meh? Sorry la . Everyone loves reading , loves dramas , loves cats.  Then don’t like or like some colours . Then some say no more clues needed ? !!!!  
You tell me la how ? But to my credit I got 14 correct from some crazy wild guessing :smug:

1 hour ago, -StrongTower- said:

Ya , I’m shipping them :1000:

• Haha 13

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am