Joseon Psychiatrist Yoo Se Poong 조선 정신과 의사 유세풍 [2022-2023]

@Tofu I went to peek because no time to watch yet. I don’t think it was a recap. There are definitely new scenes I haven’t seen before. And yes, can confirm that their meeting is not an imagination! In fact, I think they almost kissed but interrupted 😄 oh well, it’s only the first episode, I guess we have to be patient. And yes, there’s the ring scene also 🥰

• Like 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

On 2/5/2023 at 5:30 AM, Tofu said:

@LaLa Are you caught up too?

I finally did..  When I say the bratty princess was annoying, this medical officer is even more annoying. Princess seems to have an issue while she's proclaimed her love to Poong and well even though it's unnecessary, I think her problems with the fiancé is somewhat understandable. We told about the background, the reason and even the comedic plot to make the couple made up with each other. 

This officer is what? He didn't like Poong when he was called back to thr city and now that he was in the village, he kept stirring problems as well. And why would he followed SW to the island? I really hope Gye found something dirty and not made him redeemable or us to pity him. 

• Like 1

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: