Crash Course In Romance 일타스캔들 [2023]

FjXSfbiUoAEtyV7?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Synopsis:

Nam Haeng Sun used to be a national athlete. She now runs a side dish store. She has a super positive personality and unlimited like stamina. She takes another turn and enters the private education field, which is for students preparing for their university entrance exam. Unexpectedly, Nam Haeng Sun gets involved with Choi Chi Yeol.

Choi Chi Yeol is a popular instructor in the private education field and is known as Ilta Instructor (most popular instructor). He works hard at his job. As an instructor to his students, he speaks without reserve and implements showmanship in his lessons. He has accumulated wealth and fame as a popular instructor, but, with increasing success, he has become more sensitive, prickly, and indifferent to people. He then meets Nam Haeng Sun with her super positive personality and never ending stamina. The relationship between Nam Haeng Sun and Choi Chi Yeol develops romantically.

Screenwriter: Yang Hee Seung (High School King of Savvy, Oh My Ghost)

Director: Yoo Je Won ( hometown Cha Cha)

Network: TvN

Airing date : Jan 14, 2023 - Mar 5, 2023

Episodes: 16

Fm6TgzvakAI8E6C?format=jpg&name=4096x409

• Like 5

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

Main Cast :

Jung Kyung Ho - Choi Chi Yeol

Jeon Do Yeon - Nam Haeng Seon

Support Role

Roh Yoon Seo Nam Hae Yi [Haeng Seon's daughter]

Shin Jae HaJi Dong Hee [Chi Yeol's secretary]

Lee Bong RyunKim Young Joo [Haeng Soon's best friend]

Hwang Bo Ra[Student parents]

Jang Young Nam Jang Seo Jin [Lawyer]

Oh Eui ShikNam Jae Woo [Haeng Seon's brother]

Kim Sun Young [Soo Ah's mother]

Kang Na Eon Bang Su Ah

Filming will start this summer 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/052/0001714122

• Like 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

• 3 months later...

On 3/17/2022 at 2:37 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

I'm excited @abs-oluteM🤩 I love both of them separately and this is finally romcom for JDY! She's always on sort of depressing dramas / movies haha... 

*bowed head* hai everyone. :nya: @abs-oluteM .., @SilverMoonTea .., just wanted to say a big thank you for the One Shot Scandal thread. thanks again for making it happen. :Party01:   pretty self-explanatory, as Jeon Do Yeon acted in a ton of dramas and movies. chemistry God, because fans felt she had excellent chemistry with all her male

co-stars. :love:

Jeon Do Yeon | Jung Kyung Ho | tvN drama One Shot Scandal - stills.

jeon-doyeon-jung-hyungho-lost-hospital-p

FVv-Tfn0a-IAAjg5r.jpg

source:

https://www.nme.com/en_asia/news/tv/jeon-do-yeon-jung-kyung-ho-star-romance-k-drama-one-shot-scandal-3252164

https://twitter.com/CJnDrama/status/1539056249375199232

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@twink_twink_warm welcome to JH... I think this will be an interesting drama. JDY have chemistry with her younger co-star (RJY), so I'm so looking forward to this drama as well. 

As of JKH he's a steady actor and I have watched many of his dramas along the way. 

@SilverMoonTea .. , once again, thank you for the warm welcome. :heart:

chingu, you're absolutely right. a brief glimpse of Boo Jung's life was also shown. looking forward to seeing her again in the 2023 after her last year performance on Human Disqualification drama. :true:  Jung Kyung Ho Ssi's one of my top favorite k-actors. he's amazing. I must admit he has a presence on screen. totally heart melting.  :YesHalCat: he can totally make our heart melt by simply calling endearment.  :wow:  his Hospital Playlist drama which has 2 seasons are tumultuous but ultimately touching drama. 😁

original.gif

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Reporter Yoo Joon Ha.

tvN confirmed that Jeon Do Yeon and Jung Kyung Ho will be starring in One Shot Scandal.

p1065595605021022-448-thum.jpg

This photo, provided by individual agencies, shows, actress Jeon Do Yeon and actor Jung Kyung Ho (Yonhap)

SEOUL, August 2 (Yonhap) -- South Korean drama "One Shot Scandal" starring Jeon Do Yeon and Jung Kyung Ho will premiere within the first half of 2023, announced tvN on Tuesday.

One Shot Scandal is romantic scandal between owner of side dish parlor, Nam Haeng Sun, who dives into the business of college entrance exam and well known tutor Choi Chi Yeol.

Actress Jeon Do Yeon will act out former athlete, and owner of side dish parlor Nam Haeng Sun and Jung Kyung Ho will act out infamous tutor Choi Chi Yeol.

Producer Yoo Jae Won and writer Yang Hee Seung known for co creating "Oh My Ghost" and "High School King of Savvy" will direct and write the scenario of "One Shot Scandal."

source:

https://m.k-odyssey.com/news/newsview.php?ncode=1065595605021022

• Like 2
  • Party! 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

in the news

Written by Reporter Park Soo In

202212091801366310-2-20221209180502746.j

Actress Noh Yoon Seo appears in 'Crash Course In Romance'.

tvN's new Saturday - Sunday drama 'Crash Course In Romance' (director Yoo Je Won, scriptwriter Yang Hee Seung, production Studio Dragon), which will be broadcast for the first time in January next year as an actress Noh Yoon Seo plays the role of Nam Hae Yi, a self-directed learning high school student who is the class president of Woorim High School's 2nd year class 1.

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 3

cable channel tvN’s “Crash Course in Romance” is revealed the stills and story structure with the collaboration of director and scriptwriter who have worked together more than once in dramas 'Oh My Ghost' & 'High School King of Savvy' to entertain viewers.

20221228000478-0.jpg

Courtesy of tvN

• Like 1