The Members Shop has successfully been updated! ×

One Shot Scandal 일타스캔들 [TBD]

TO BE UPDATED 

Synopsis: To be added later

Screenwriter: Yang Hee Seung (High School King of Savvy, Oh My Ghost)

Director: Yoo Je Won ( hometown Cha Cha)

Network: TvN

Airing date : TBD 

Episodes: TBC

• Like 2

Mon-Tues: Curtain Call Wed-Thurs: Love is for Suckers, Revenge for Others Fri-Sat: First Responders, Reborn Rich Sat-Sun: Under The Queen's Umbrella  C-drama: - Daily: The Love In Your Eyes

• 3 months later...

On 3/17/2022 at 2:37 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

I'm excited @abs-oluteM🤩 I love both of them separately and this is finally romcom for JDY! She's always on sort of depressing dramas / movies haha... 

*bowed head* hai everyone. :nya: @abs-oluteM .., @SilverMoonTea .., just wanted to say a big thank you for the One Shot Scandal thread. thanks again for making it happen. :Party01:   pretty self-explanatory, as Jeon Do Yeon acted in a ton of dramas and movies. chemistry God, because fans felt she had excellent chemistry with all her male

co-stars. :love:

Jeon Do Yeon | Jung Kyung Ho | tvN drama One Shot Scandal - stills.

jeon-doyeon-jung-hyungho-lost-hospital-p

FVv-Tfn0a-IAAjg5r.jpg

source:

https://www.nme.com/en_asia/news/tv/jeon-do-yeon-jung-kyung-ho-star-romance-k-drama-one-shot-scandal-3252164

https://twitter.com/CJnDrama/status/1539056249375199232

• Heart Eyes 2
1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@twink_twink_warm welcome to JH... I think this will be an interesting drama. JDY have chemistry with her younger co-star (RJY), so I'm so looking forward to this drama as well. 

As of JKH he's a steady actor and I have watched many of his dramas along the way. 

@SilverMoonTea .. , once again, thank you for the warm welcome. :heart:

chingu, you're absolutely right. a brief glimpse of Boo Jung's life was also shown. looking forward to seeing her again in the 2023 after her last year performance on Human Disqualification drama. :true:  Jung Kyung Ho Ssi's one of my top favorite k-actors. he's amazing. I must admit he has a presence on screen. totally heart melting.  :YesHalCat: he can totally make our heart melt by simply calling endearment.  :wow:  his Hospital Playlist drama which has 2 seasons are tumultuous but ultimately touching drama. 😁

original.gif

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • 4 weeks later...

Ooo this girl was in Our Blues as the teenage girl who got pregnant. She was great there

• Awesome 1

Mon-Tues: Curtain Call Wed-Thurs: Love is for Suckers, Revenge for Others Fri-Sat: First Responders, Reborn Rich Sat-Sun: Under The Queen's Umbrella  C-drama: - Daily: The Love In Your Eyes

• 2 weeks later...

Reporter Yoo Joon Ha.

tvN confirmed that Jeon Do Yeon and Jung Kyung Ho will be starring in One Shot Scandal.

p1065595605021022-448-thum.jpg

This photo, provided by individual agencies, shows, actress Jeon Do Yeon and actor Jung Kyung Ho (Yonhap)

SEOUL, August 2 (Yonhap) -- South Korean drama "One Shot Scandal" starring Jeon Do Yeon and Jung Kyung Ho will premiere within the first half of 2023, announced tvN on Tuesday.

One Shot Scandal is romantic scandal between owner of side dish parlor, Nam Haeng Sun, who dives into the business of college entrance exam and well known tutor Choi Chi Yeol.

Actress Jeon Do Yeon will act out former athlete, and owner of side dish parlor Nam Haeng Sun and Jung Kyung Ho will act out infamous tutor Choi Chi Yeol.

Producer Yoo Jae Won and writer Yang Hee Seung known for co creating "Oh My Ghost" and "High School King of Savvy" will direct and write the scenario of "One Shot Scandal."

source:

https://m.k-odyssey.com/news/newsview.php?ncode=1065595605021022

• Party! 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...