Sponsor 스폰서 [2022]

Sponsor 

ZboPO-4c.jpg

Screenshot-20220317-221208-Chrome.jpg

A romance thriller between four men and women running like a runaway locomotive toward different desires, including success, revenge, children and love. 

Lee Sun Woo, is a photographer and editor in magazine. He keeps a burning ambition and heartfelt desire for revenge hidden behind his warm exterior. Han Chae Rin is the CEO of a cosmetics company. She is greedy and ambitious despite her success.

Park Da Som is a rising actress. She does anything for success. At the same time, she struggles to protect her son who has a rare disease. She’s internally struggling between motherhood and success, and despite her cold exterior, she truly loves her ill son. Hyun Seung Hoon, Park Da Som’s husband is an aspiring model. His life goals are: overcome poverty and failures. He dreams of succeeding in life.

Screenshot-20220317-221215-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20220317-220824-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20220317-221225-Chrome.jpg

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

So this type of drama is not normally something that I will watch often. Probably this a bit like World of The Married that I've seen before. And it's dubbed as the next Penthouse, I've never seen it so not sure how close this to that. 

Basically the premise is all about revenge, lust and everyone is sponsoring everyone else 😅 The pretty HCR played by HCY will be the center attraction of this drama. She's just gorgeous! And eventhough this drama felt like a bit on low budget type, the editing is strange, the setting a bit lame and they even use recycle OST from Angel Last's Mission, overall this drama still managed to caught my attention. Mainly because I'm also attracted to LSW character played by LJH. 

LSW at the beginning felt like a support role, shadowed by HSH who is becoming model sponsored by HCR. Talking about sugar mama, yes she is one. And she also have sugar daddy of her own 😅 Anyway the relationship chart is kind of complicated but once you watched the drama, it's quite easy to understand it. 

Anyway what I want to see is the progress of LSW ans HCR's character. Are they both will become the final OTP or they will just destroyed each other ? 

@LaLa@stroppyse@UnniSara@ktcjdrama This drama might be your cup of tea, it's a bit on the crazy makjang side 😅 Not a must watch, but you all can consider it. 

And I call @Tofusince we both know LJH and have kind of love & hate with him all the time 😂

• Haha 3

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif