Good Job 굿잡 [2022]

Ep.3 is a bit draggy for me. A lot of unnecessary filler scenes. But, because we get to see the OTP, I guess I can still tolerate it, for now. I do want a good solid story though, so that this drama can become a good record track for JIW and Yuri. 

I hope their bickering and pettiness, especially ESW’s, will be reduced soon. It’s getting old. I want to see them start appreciating each other and work together. 

There is also news that the series is cut down from 16 ep to 12 ep. 

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Insightful 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

On 9/2/2022 at 11:44 AM, ktcjdrama said:

There is also news that the series is cut down from 16 ep to 12 ep. 

Oh ...I was under the impression that it has always been 12 episode. I hope this works in its favour - I am fine with less episodes as long as it makes sense. Better than filler material to make 16 episodes.

If you want me to be honest, the storyline & writing on this one is not as strong as Bossam. There are plenty of clichés & definitely recycled tropes. But I think the leads chemistry so far has been the major selling point and they are using it to the max. LOL

Eps 4 had more interesting revelations or story progression. Apart from that fan service abs service from JIW, we now have Sera being aware of his secret hiding place. The other thing that was important was that EW is beginning to have some feelings for Sera. I always love this sort of moment when the ML becomes affected by the FL's absence. He was annoyed that he couldn't find her and of course that whole kidnap fiasco happened. I appreciate this sort of creative skinship :laugh:

Spoiler

The other important revelation was that Sera definitely witnessed his mother's murder. She just needs to connect the dots. So of course this is their intertwined  fate ( tropey as it is ) .

• Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

I am glad that IQIYI started airing this today. So I could watch episode 5 as soon as it is aired in SK.

Sera really got sent to the lion's den. LOL...Eun Woo made her become the secretary of Kang Tae Joon so that EW could spy on him. SR was worried KTJ would recognise her but he was too drunk that night at the party (where she wore the sexy pink dress) but I think it is only a matter of time that he does. That popular secretary Kim that works for Kang Tae Joon is very competent but I think there's something suspicious about him. 

Anyway the second couple has already progressed leap & bounds with their drunken night but look at the drama teasing us ...yes once again they just want us to suffer. I swear they have read all the Bossam comments :lmao2:

So close but I bet there will be no kiss

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

Am I the only one left watching this? ahahaha...I think I am no longer watching for the plot. This show is one big fan service for those of us who love Bossam and Woori. Clearly they have given all their scenes much thought & choreographed it so that we can have as many close encounter skinship scenes as possible. They are still teasing us about the kiss ....taunting us like mad. 

Also look at all the film making

Plot wise - it looks like the other romance is also seeing much progress. And now that Kang Tae Joon knows that Eun Woo has been getting Sera to spy on him etc, it could mean more danger especially for Sera.

Preview

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Am I the only one left watching this? ahahaha...I think I am no longer watching for the plot.

😄 I am still watching, and same here, no longer watching for the plot, simply for the ship alone. And the BTS clips. Oh pleaseeee, give us some real candies by the end of the drama.... I replayed that last scene of ep.6 for countless times 😂

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Haha 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

18 hours ago, 1217akkum4 said:

What kind of drama i'm watching? After 5 episodes, I start to feel that I'm watching Ilwoo and Yuri on a date. :lmao2:

Gosh! The scene in the club does make me cringe. Haha... I can't watch it but I want to.

This entire drama is a Woori fest ...like a MAJOR fan service for them.

Anyway I am all caught up till episode 8 which was really one of my favourite episodes because there were so many EW - SR moments. And this ship is already sailing with all that skinship - both are mutually attracted and it's just a matter of time when they make it official. Someone's imagination was going wild here :laugh:

In terms of plot, both this week's episode was an eye opener for Eun Woo as to the state of his company. Going undercover within his own office has shown him that there is a lot mismanagement and he was quick to fix it. ....Honestly why am I even talking about the plot...I don't care. I am just waiting for the kiss. :lmao2:

• Haha 2

I was giggling so very quietly as I watched the kiss scene. These two. I cannot imagine what their real life relationship is like. I think it’s easier to act kissing a co-star that you will hardly ever see again, than to kiss someone you see often and a close friend....? Wouldn’t it be so awkward to kiss the person then hangout together, but not being able to kiss? You know what I mean? Or like looking forward to/wanting/thinking of kissing that friend in a project... We already know they both look upon each other in a fond way. So my conclusion is only that there is more to their friendship?.... Okay I am over analyzing things, hahaaa....

• Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

MTDzeiV.gif

2 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Just see this...this ship has to got to sail...

Oh come on, they’ve got to be dating already! Look at how comfortable/natural the way she sat onto his lap and him looking into her eyes the whole time the chair was spinning. Hand on her cheek too.

This drama is like written especially to move this ship forward. The question they both asked near the beginning of ep.10 ~ “What relationship are we (woori) in?” = “What relationship are Woo-Ri in?” as in Il-woo and Yu-ri.... And they repeated that phrase “woo-ri” 7 times! He asked the question, she also asked the question back. What are they doing?? 😂 shipping themselves??

I don’t need dating news/confirmation. Just tell me the date for wedding bells already 😁

• Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 2

MTDzeiV.gif

JIW so handsome in his frameless specs :wow:

18LPxsM.png

This drama is definitely a keeper for Bossam shippers. They really are promoting their own ship. Total of two direct referencing to "Bossam" in this drama. They're making sure no one forgets, yeah... hahahaa...

Those pecks on Il Woo's face made by Yuri at the end of the drama... no one can tell me that is acting... 9 continuous pecks on his face! No awkwardness, but enjoyment from both. And yes, I conveniently forgot their characters names from the drama, because I only see Il Woo and Yuri in that scene :smug:

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Heart Eyes 3

MTDzeiV.gif