A Time Called You 너의 시간 속으로 [2023]

F3NRx7Zb0AAofz_?format=jpg&name=4096x409  F4QUBgBaUAALdBT?format=jpg&name=large

Plot Summary

Han Joon-Hee’s (Jeon Yeo-Bin) boyfriend Ku Yeon-Joon (Ahn Hyo-Seop) died 1 year ago. She still hasn't gotten over the death of her boyfriend and misses him a lot.

One day, she somehow travels back in time to the year 1998 and finds herself as high school student Kwon Min-Joo (Jeon Yeo-Bin). At school, she meets high school student Nam Shi-Heon (Ahn Hyo-Seop). She is surprised that Nam Shi-Heon resembles so much her late boyfriend Ku Yeon-Joon. Nam Shi-Heon is an outgoing person and physically attractive. He is adored by the female students. Meanwhile, Jung-In-Kyu (Kang Hoon) is best friends with Nam Shi-Heon and develops a crush on Kwon Min-Joo (source: AsianWiki).

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Party! 3

Ahn Hyo Seop, Jeon Yeo Been, And Kang Hoon Confirmed To Star In Korean Remake of “Some Day Or One Day”

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Ahn Hyo Seop, Jeon Yeo Been, and Kang Hoon will be starring in the Korean remake of “Some Day or One Day”!

On March 31, the upcoming Netflix series “A Time Called You” confirmed its cast. Based on the Taiwanese drama “Some Day or One Day,” “A Time Called You” is a time-slip romance revolving around the story of Joon Hee, who misses her boyfriend who passed away one year ago. She miraculously returns to the year 1998 and meets Si Heon who looks exactly like her late boyfriend.

Ahn Hyo Seop, who has taken on a multitude of genres through “30 But 17,” “Dr. Romantic 2,” “Lovers of the Red Sky,” “A Business Proposal,” and more, will be taking on the role of Joon Hee’s boyfriend Goo Yeon Joon and his look-alike Nam Si Heon from the year 1998. Already, viewers are looking forward to how Ahn Hyo Seop will portray the role of a pure lover as Yeon Joon, who only has eyes for Joon Hee, as well as the youthful Si Heon, who steals the hearts of many female students with his handsome face and bright personality.

Jeon Yeo Been, who impressed with her previous roles in “After My Death,” “We Don’t Bite: Villains in the Countryside,” “Melo Is My Nature,” “Vincenzo,” and more, will be playing the role of Han Joon Hee and Kwon Min Joo. After coincidentally experiencing a time slip, Han Joon Hee enters the body of Kwon Min Joo living in the year 1998. Although their faces are the same, their personalities are complete opposites of each other. The actress will portray her character’s feelings of longing for her boyfriend as well as the shock of meeting someone who looks exactly like him.

Kang Hoon, who most recently starred in the hit drama “The Red Sleeve,” will be taking on the role of Jung In Gyu who has secretly harbored one-sided feelings for Kwon Min Joo. After realizing that Kwon Min Joo likes his best friend Nam Si Heon, he becomes conflicted in the face of love and friendship. Kang Hoon will captivate audiences with his portrayal of pure and refreshing love.

“A Time Called You” will be penned by writer Choi Hyo Bi and produced by director Kim Jin Won of “My Country: The New Age,” “Just Between Lovers,” and “The Innocent Man.” It will also be co-produced by npio Entertainment of “The Red Sleeve” and “Forecasting Love and Weather,” Lian Contents, and Studio Flow.

source

• Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 1

@mademoiselle I saw you created this thread and I have been avoiding it since. Hahaha!

I can't get behind the two male actors cast, but I'm ok with Jeon Yeo Bin. Li Zi Wei is such a complex character, I don't know if Ahn Hyo Seop's current acting abilities have the range to play such character. :idk:

• Haha 5

Hello! This will be my second AHS drama after Business Proposal. :laugh:

I will be watching it for JYB. I haven’t watched the original version so will view it with an open mind. When will it air?

• Like 5
  • Clapping Hands 2

Hope...

Sometimes that's all you have when you have nothing else.

12 hours ago, Rina said:

When will it air?

Probably not until the second half of 2022, if everything goes well. 

17 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Already opened thread for Tofu & JenL to rant

I have no more comments. :niu:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...
50 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Abs, if the news report I read is going to be correct ~ let's see if your Omma will support Kim Nam Joo and Cha Eun Woo (her fave oppa) pairing! 😥😅 I have trouble with this one... I created this thread before learning about the romance between the two. Still hoping the report is NOT true.

I saw her in Misty and she looked very good. But woah, this is like mother-son pairing 😂

3 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@Chocolate Yeah, he is the incentive (and his chocolate abs)...

The drama itself is quite mind blowing, in a good way except it wasn't as mind blown for me because I itchy hand and read the spoiler. So, if you want to be "woah" by it, best not to spoiler yourself.

I think I read some here and there but let’s see.

These days, the only incentive is Wu Lei 😂 I watched CA2 on the plane and got bored after a while and switched movies 😅

• Haha 5