My Super Hero 我的超级英雄 [2022]

MY SUPERHERO 

vme28-4c.jpg

vzKOW-4f.jpg

p3PJE-4c.jpg

A hotel doorman, Zhang Guang Zheng, is a simple man who goes along with the crowd. His love at first sight for a flight attendant lady Zheng You En has changed his life. In order to get close to the beautiful lady, he joined the square dance team of Zheng You En's mother, Liu Mei Li, and many other older ladies. He was infected by their courage and love for life, and regained the pursuit of his own career and life.

The hotel manager Mr. Sun initiated a program to help employees develop with heir skills. With the encouragement of friends, Zhang Guang Zheng worked hard to learn to pass the assessment to obtain further study opportunities, and became "closer" to Zheng You En. 

Also Known As: Wo De Chao Ji Ying Xiong , My Superhero
Director: Li Xue
Screenwriter: Yuan Zi Dan
Genres: Romance, Drama
Tags: Hardworking Male Lead, Love At First Sight, Inspirational, Adapted From A Novel 
Type: Drama
Episodes: 49
Airs:
Original Network: Tencent Video
Duration: 45 min.

WEBSITE

Baidu | Douban | Weibo 

• Clapping Hands 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

• 8 months later...

I might take a look at this one since I've heard some good things about it. It's rather refreshing that the male lead is not some rich CEO but just a working guy. And I don't mind Huang Xuan these days... he gets better as he ages. 

There's a group of individuals doing E subs for this here:

https://www.captionfy.io/playlist/6287f104469470f0fd075a00

• Clapping Hands 1

Currently Watching: Queen of Tears, In Blossom

"Love is not an affectionate feeling but a steady wish for the loved person's good as far as it can be obtained." -- CS Lewis.