Incomparable Beauty 无与伦比的美丽 [2023]

20230828-203640.jpg

20230828-204419.jpg

1wo-Kvd-4c.jpg

Native Title: 无与伦比的美丽
Also Known As: Wu Yu Lun Bi De Mei , Unparalled Beauty
Director: Wang Ying
Genres: Business, Romance, Life, Drama
Tags: Hardships, Workplace Setting, Office Setting, Failed Business, Quarterlife Crisis, Fashion Industry, Hardworking Female Lead, Multiple Mains, Web Series, Multiple Couples
Type: Drama
Episodes: 40
Aired: Aug 28, 2023 - Sep 19, 2023
Aired On: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Original Network: Dragon TV JSTV Mango TV Youku
Duration: 45 min.

The story follows three couples in their 20s, 30s, and 40s.
Focus on realistic themes to fully demonstrate the "quarter" youth crisis in family and career.
There is Xu Yao, a Beijing native who lost his girlfriend after a business failure, and Yu Jia En, a Beijing single woman has maintained her life for ten years. The small-town girl Zhang Qing who lives a bright and beautiful life, Li Nian Huan who suffered a derailment during pregnancy, Hao Chen Shi, a rebellious boy, and Zhao Ang. Its protagonists faced many different crises and their growth through difficulties and uneasiness, the 'beauty' of life is redefined.

(Source: zgqybw article) 

Cast

Spoiler

Screenshot-20230828-202514-Chrome.jpg

• Like 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

The short trailer with western song as background looks very sad. It seems at one point of time they were so in love with each other and even already took the wedding picture, but I guess like the synopsis said, his business failed and they broke up. They meet up again, probably for the second chance. 

I was not really have intention to watch this drama, but CX looks really good here. I probably will need to sobbing my heart out here 😅 if I like the acting / the story. Also my biggest worry is if I'm not that interested with 2nd / 3rd pairing, this also will ruin the pace for me. 

And this writer background story also so sad 😭

• Like 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif