19 minutes ago, Sosomingi said:
ย  Reveal hidden contents

Please do not be offended with Park Ju-hyun I think she's really like that to SG andย I don't think she likes SG as someone special. I mean she holdsย his arm casually, she is also like that with her colleagues she even hugs them.ย 

@Jed2012ย ofcourse girl. Iam just kidding, but sorry ifย you take my joke seriously ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Just saying girl...I like your comment made me smile too.ย 

• Like 7
16 minutes ago, Sosomingi said:

@Poisonous Ivyย this is the article linkย 

https://www.cosmo.ph/entertainment/seo-ji-hye-kim-jung-hyun-deny-dating-rumors-a4575-20210408

ย 

even their agency just denied the rumourย ย 4 hours ago. and not until 24 hours dispatch reveal the real factsย 

ย 

Iam happy for all CLOY couple.ย congratulations to all of you dear CLOY couple

ย 

ย 

@Sosomingi..thank you dear..whatever there status lets be happy for them..๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

• Like 7
23 minutes ago, Sosomingi said:

@Poisonous Ivyย this is the article linkย 

https://www.cosmo.ph/entertainment/seo-ji-hye-kim-jung-hyun-deny-dating-rumors-a4575-20210408

ย 

even their agency just denied the rumourย ย 4 hours ago. and not until 24 hours dispatch reveal the real factsย 

ย 

Iam happy for all CLOY couple.ย congratulations to all of you dear CLOY couple

ย 

ย 

ย 

Exactly, both of their agencies denied and justified the photos saying that they have a "junior and senior" kind of relationship.ย 

Apparently they live only 10 minutes apart from each other and they met at home because of the pandemic.ย 

They said that they were talking about the possibility ofย Kim Jung-hyun joining Seo Ji-hye agency (his contract with his current agencyย expires at the end of the month).ย 

ย 

Honestly I don't know what to think, maybe they are telling the truth or maybe they are denying because of a dating ban.ย 

Whatever the truth is, I'm happy for them.ย 

ย 

Talking about Dispatch I don't really support them because they tend to stalk and invade actors/idols privacy. As a shipper of our beloved blueberry couple of course I do want to know If they are really dating or not, but I respect their private life and I'll rather wait for them to share the news voluntarly.ย 

ย 
Edited by LSGandJSM
  • Like 10
  • Clapping Hands 3
14 minutes ago, LSGandJSM said:

As a shipper of our beloved blueberry couple of course I do want to know If they are really dating or not, but I respect their private life and I'll rather wait for them to share the news voluntarly.ย 

i agree. besides, we have our own dispatch happenings here. it's our joy to play connect the dots.ย ๐Ÿคฃย so let's stick to that for a while, up until our blueberry couple admits their relationship.ย 

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 3

@LSGandJSMย I agree with you, I don't support Dispatch. I prefer for Seungmin couple to announce by themselves. When they announced about binjin, maybe I'm wrong, but I thought that binjin may gave them their agreement for publishing. I hope that seungmin couple will have the decision to announce directly or undirectly on their hands.ย 

ย 

I don't know this couple too, I hope that they won't be affected by this statement, true or false. But generally when Dispatch says something it's not a lie. A lot of tabloรฏds spread rumors to attract readers, but Dispatch doesn't need to do that. However I still don't like them

ย 

• Like 8
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

Dispatch is mostย of the times a curse coz 95% of the couples that they reveal break up, examples:ย 

- Exo Kai and Fx Krystalย 

- Bae Suzy and Lee Minhoย 

- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo (divorced)

- Iu and Jang Kihaย 

- SG and Yoona

- SM and Lee Joonย 

and many moreย :PikachuFacePalm:.ย 

Ahahahhahah we wish SG&SM to stay together forever so It's better for them to stay out of Dispatch radar.ย 

Edited by LSGandJSM
  • Like 7
  • Insightful 1
  • Shocked 1

She even hugged this actor ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ for those who don't know, in the drama he wants to abuse her.ย 

She's very touchy with everyone, she's like that. It's annoying when she does it with Seung gi yeah haha but she's really like that. She's young. They have a big brother/little sister relation, no doubt. And her acting is so good

ย 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNXvvX9pebX/?igshid=13i11vqh08v9h

ย 

@LSGandJSM ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ better for them yes

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 3

he's now flooding us with his feed hahaha! maybe SM tipped him that we are going crazy with her ig stories hahaha

ย 

oh yes @SGxSMย thanks for reminding that @Lin Mย doesn't have ig. so let's also flood her with screenshots haha

spacer.png

ย 

p.s. he still was able to include white & mint green on his photo ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’š

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 7

Who said that Seung gi usually doesn't post from march to may or something like that, I can't remember ๐Ÿค”

So he posted on april 2021 and two posts,we're happy ๐Ÿ˜ he's a bit too late for prospects ad ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ good that he posted it, I like it. I guess also that he have a lot of good comments from Mouse viewers, he must be so happy. He deserves it ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ย 

ย 

Edit 3 posts ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ what's going on Seung gi. You seem so happy ๐Ÿ˜Ž

ย 

@Lin M ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 10
  • Clapping Hands 2
12 minutes ago, LSGandJSM said:

El despacho es la mayorรญa de las veces una maldiciรณn porque el 95% de las parejas que revelan se separan, ejemplos:ย 

- Exo Kai y Fx Krystalย 

- Bae Suzy y Lee Minhoย 

- Song Joong Ki y Song Hye Kyo (divorciados)

- Iu y Jang Kihaย 

- SG y Yoona

- SM y Lee Joonย 

y muchos masย  : PikachuFacePalm:.ย 

Ahahahhahah deseamos que SG&SM permanezca juntos para siempre, asรญ que es mejor para ellos mantenerse fuera del radar de Despacho.ย 

on that blacklist, is our blueberry couple ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’š๐ŸŒฑ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒฟ๐Ÿคญ๐ŸคญLet's hope it doesn't happen like that, to SGYSMย  if not, they'll admit it or deny it ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŒฑ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒท

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1