Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

• 2 weeks later...

LF Ep 1 :heart:

So, it's the first time SG & SM met. It's on SM's house. SG hold SM's nephew for a while. They have laugh together at LSJ's antique. 

20200830-101813.jpg

So SG think SM must be younger than him, when SJ asked. And apparently SG know none of them are married haha.. 

SG also saw SM have hard time carry her luggage and the plant. So he helped her.

Spoiler

20200830-101917.jpg

SG also said SM's picture on the student card is too pretty! Haha... They do child psychology short course for this show.

Spoiler

20200830-101942.jpg

They continue having laugh at Nara's joke about LSJ haha. For me its not even that funny, but they look so happy lols..

20200830-102111.jpg

And, the war to taking care the kids started... They all start come one by one... 

20200830-102141.jpg

@wallflowersforjane @Alice Wonderland @JenL, I post my rewatch here, cos I like SG x SM together haha. 

@mademoisellesia, do you watched this show? 

• Like 9
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

I just finished Episode 1. I thought it was a super cute show, and I like how earnest every member was at contributing something to the show. Whether passionately like So-min or quietly like Seo-jin. It surprised me that Seung-gi and So-min were so serious about studying child psychology, it really seems like a big area of interest of So-min. I am not sure if I am shipping them just yet though. Will need more interactions! :idk:

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

So happy to find this haven where I can interact with fellow Lee Seunggi and Jung So-min shippers 😍 Since I found out about Little Forest, I got hook with their “innocent” chemistry and just can’t help but imagine how beautiful parents they would become to their children. Their opposite personalities would be a great match. SM’s weakness is SG’s strength, and vice versa. However, they are the same when it comes to being passionate, smart and loving to children. I remember watching SG’s Master of the House 2019 i guessed, where they invited SJ as their master and SJ told SG that if he wants relationship to work (can’t remember the exact words), He should look for a girl who will likely follow his lead because SG wants everything planned out and then SG tried to defend that he also likes a girl who is charming and independent or something like that but SJ cut him off, very convinced that his advice is right 😁. SM immediately came to my mind.

I think she will perfectly fit the criteria. She’s fierce when it comes to work, and independent in such a way that she followed her desire to pursue arts and dancing as a career even if its against her parent’s will. She is smart enough to get full scholarship for the course she wants so her parents eventually supported her. We can also observe SM’s sense of independence while taking care of the kids, especially making the dog house which thankfully gave us shipping crumbs ☺️.

However, I think she also fits SJ’s criterion which is a woman who can be submissive to SG 😉. I wonder why she is still living with her parents while others of her age are already living independently. Maybe she wants to follow her parents will to spend more time with them whenever she’s free. I watched her variety’s show guest appearance (i forgot the name but it’s a classroom setting with men as students). She was not shy to share that she had a boyfriend who asked for a break-up and she begged for him to reconsider. I think she will be a submissive girlfriend if she finds that the guy’s leading is worth it. Especially that SG is very effective in his leadership skills. He is also a people person and definitely the life of the party which compliments SM’s introvert personality. She admitted in her latest yt vlog that she can stand not talking for hours and she prefers staying in the corner than being the center of attention. I remember how SG cannot stand not talking even for just 30 min. when their master in “All the Butlers” is a Monk.  In fact in Little forest, while driving home from their picnic, he was the one initiating the convo. SM is just going with the flow with very few words as response 😅

Well, I am a believer of how opposite truly attracts as I am very talkative (obviously) but I married a very shy and silent husband hahaha. I do hope it will be the same for SG & SM. I am sad that the chance for a kdrama starred by both of them is not happening anytime soon as SM is confirmed to be paired with a different leading man and SG’s proposed drama is rumored to be offered to another actress, not SM 😞.

I hope after this pandemic, they will think of Little Forest Season 2 as children's outdoor experience was definitely limited and the show, of course, will give them a breath of fresh air. What I like about Variety shows is that their interactions are more “raw” and this time, I hope they are both “free” to serve us full meal and not just crumbs hahaha 

P.S: Sorry for the loooong post 😂✌️

Edited by Seung-Min
  • Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 5

@Seung-Min First of all, warm welcome here! :heart:

About Seo Jin, he did mentioned for SG to find girl who can follow his plan haha... SG said he like charismatic girl, and SJ just flat out reject his idea. 

Spoiler

20191018-133527.jpg Screenshot-20191011-082754-RSS-Player.jp Screenshot-20191011-082852-RSS-Player.jp Screenshot-20191011-082633-RSS-Player.jp

At first, I don't think anything romantically between SG x SM. But I started to noticed them after SG play monster and gun with her & the kids. He got to die 1000x. I think it was very cute and they looked so happy together. 

IMG-20191007-002027.jpg

Spoiler

Then when he was driving for picnic, he kept looking at her. Idk the way he looked at her quite different from how he looked to other co star. 

20201012-092740.jpg

Spoiler

But I still haven't ship them, until that yoga pose! SG seldom initiate skinship that much. So I was so surprised. SM didn't reject him either. The way Seo Jin looked at them is so precious! Lols... Also the kids... haha... 

335083d098904c38a17921a8411e22ef.jpg

And after that, I do think they even become so much closer to each other. 

Spoiler

04bbc4f60c714d6da170da639a423ff6.jpg 46e3d66b89ca4f6aaeeb8535265c8229.jpg 20191002-180604.jpg IMG-20191007-002030.jpg 2802aebf7bc24be58ad83d2b2838b5d0.jpg

And in my opinion, SG looked so much calmer when he is with her. I do think she's balancing his hyperactive personality well. I actually watched some of SG drama and often watched his variety show too. But so far it's the only ship I boarded. He does look good with Han Hyoo Joo, but I felt their relationship quite in the friendzone. 

I just hope one day SG x SM can work together again. Either in drama or LF S2. 

P.s One more thing I noticed. Seung Gi kept smoothen his hair all the time in this LF show... haha... Maybe when I have time I should rewatch and take snapshot. 

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 4
  • Clapping Hands 2

8 hours ago, Seung-Min said:

So happy to find this haven where I can interact with fellow Lee Seunggi and Jung So-min shippers 😍 Since I found out about Little Forest, I got hook with their “innocent” chemistry and just can’t help but imagine how beautiful parents they would become to their children. Their opposite personalities would be a great match. SM’s weakness is SG’s strength, and vice versa. However, they are the same when it comes to being passionate, smart and loving to children. I remember watching SG’s Master of the House 2019 i guessed, where they invited SJ as their master and SJ told SG that if he wants relationship to work (can’t remember the exact words), He should look for a girl who will likely follow his lead because SG wants everything planned out and then SG tried to defend that he also likes a girl who is charming and independent or something like that but SJ cut him off, very convinced that his advice is right 😁. SM immediately came to my mind.

I think she will perfectly fit the criteria. She’s fierce when it comes to work, and independent in such a way that she followed her desire to pursue arts and dancing as a career even if its against her parent’s will. She is smart enough to get full scholarship for the course she wants so her parents eventually supported her. We can also observe SM’s sense of independence while taking care of the kids, especially making the dog house which thankfully gave us shipping crumbs ☺️.

However, I think she also fits SJ’s criterion which is a woman who can be submissive to SG 😉. I wonder why she is still living with her parents while others of her age are already living independently. Maybe she wants to follow her parents will to spend more time with them whenever she’s free. I watched her variety’s show guest appearance (i forgot the name but it’s a classroom setting with men as students). She was not shy to share that she had a boyfriend who asked for a break-up and she begged for him to reconsider. I think she will be a submissive girlfriend if she finds that the guy’s leading is worth it. Especially that SG is very effective in his leadership skills. He is also a people person and definitely the life of the party which compliments SM’s introvert personality. She admitted in her latest yt vlog that she can stand not talking for hours and she prefers staying in the corner than being the center of attention. I remember how SG cannot stand not talking even for just 30 min. when their master in “All the Butlers” is a Monk.  In fact in Little forest, while driving home from their picnic, he was the one initiating the convo. SM is just going with the flow with very few words as response 😅

Well, I am a believer of how opposite truly attracts as I am very talkative (obviously) but I married a very shy and silent husband hahaha. I do hope it will be the same for SG & SM. I am sad that the chance for a kdrama starred by both of them is not happening anytime soon as SM is confirmed to be paired with a different leading man and SG’s proposed drama is rumored to be offered to another actress, not SM 😞.

I hope after this pandemic, they will think of Little Forest Season 2 as children's outdoor experience was definitely limited and the show, of course, will give them a breath of fresh air. What I like about Variety shows is that their interactions are more “raw” and this time, I hope they are both “free” to serve us full meal and not just crumbs hahaha 

P.S: Sorry for the loooong post 😂✌️

I ALSO FEEL THIER CHEMISTRY TOO! I’ve been a long time Lee seung gi stand and I know how friendly and “hyperactive” he is when it comes to his variety shows hahah. All I’m saying is THEY FREAKING LOOK GOOD TOGETHER ITS A WELL BALANCED PARTNERSHIP for them! Hahahha 

• Like 5
  • Party! 2

And also shared Seung Gi fav song that been played during Radio Star for LF promotion. The song so beautiful & sad.

Not really related to the ship, but glad he shared his music choice with Seo Min & the rest of LF cast.

Lyrics 

I'm going under and this time I fear there's no one to save me
This all or nothing really got a way of driving me crazy
I need somebody to heal, somebody to know
Somebody to have, somebody to hold
It's easy to say, but it's never the same
I guess I kinda liked the way you numbed all the pain
Now the day bleeds into nightfall
And you're not here to get me through it all
I let my guard down and then you pulled the rug
I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved
I'm going under and this time I fear there's no one to turn to
This all or nothing way of loving got me sleeping without you
Now, I need somebody to know, somebody to heal
Somebody to have, just to know how it feels
I guess I kinda like the way you help me escape
And I tend to close my eyes when it hurts sometimes I fall into your arms
I'll be safe in your sound 'til I go back around
For now the day bleeds into nightfall
But now the day bleeds into nightfall
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

Thank you so much for your warmest welcome @SilverMoonTea . I am so grateful that someone finally initiated to make this forum. Actually, soompi is the only forum I know and I’ve been looking for SG and SM ship for quite some time now and since I keep on googling any info about them almost everyday, finally, I came across with this forum. I don’t know how to embed clips and I wish I know how because reading while sharing clips is much fun just like how you do it. It’s very refreshing to look back at certain clips I wanted to rewatch 1000x..haha 

Whenever I am feeling stress, their yt mv is always my go-to stress reliever and I keep on rewatching them as well. 

I think SG had inhibitions during the taping of LF because maybe he already knew that SM has a bf that time. SM was not very foreign to him because as what you’ve shared, he is “sure” she’s younger than him and he even said “Yes, I know you” when SM tried to introduce herself. It would mean he noticed her and remembered her name because in my delulu mind, maybe he find her pretty hahaha 

https://www.viu.com/ott/ph/index.php?r=vod/share&product_id=194985&language_flag_id=3&area_id=5

I’m trying to attach photo of their first meeting where he said, “I know you “ but I don’t think it will work haha 

Thank you @Mjanedee. We can also scream MOoOOoreeeee of Seung gi and So Min pleasssssss and wish the producers will listen. 

On 10/12/2020 at 9:18 AM, SilverMoonTea said:

And also shared Seung Gi fav song that been played during Radio Star for LF promotion. The song so beautiful & sad.

Not really related to the ship, but glad he shared his music choice with Seo Min & the rest of LF cast.

Lyrics 

I'm going under and this time I fear there's no one to save me
This all or nothing really got a way of driving me crazy
I need somebody to heal, somebody to know
Somebody to have, somebody to hold
I guess I kinda liked the way you numbed all the pain
I'm going under and this time I fear there's no one to turn to
This all or nothing way of loving got me sleeping without you
Now, I need somebody to know, somebody to heal
Somebody to have, just to know how it feels
I guess I kinda like the way you help me escape
And I tend to close my eyes when it hurts sometimes I fall into your arms
I'll be safe in your sound 'til I go back around
For now the day bleeds into nightfall
But now the day bleeds into nightfall

Thank you for sharing although my heart is aching for Seung gi..I hope So Min will save him as Seung gi will save her. Let them get used to being someone once loved and then find each other’s path crossing as they try to move on.  

Edited by stroppyse
Please remove images, videos from your quotes. Thank you.
  • Like 8

Eventhough they already so tired after camping, both of them still keep on laughing... 

I can see Seung Gi comfortable at teasing So Min, ask her how to work alone with the blueberry plant haha...

He imagine her rolling with the tree :laugh: (bad SG), actually SM very independent. She don't mind working alone. 

20201017-233846.jpg 20201017-233916.jpg 20201017-233741.jpg

:wow: @Seung-Min @Mjanedee @cs17 @LFCouple

Spoiler

20201017-234001.jpg

This one all from ep 10.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 5