The First Responders 소방서 옆 경찰서 시즌 2 [ Season 1 - 2022] [ Season 2 - 2023]

wink_

This is weird. I thought they were setting up a romance between paramedic and Jindo Dog. She seemed more partial to him. Was that all just pity? Or is the show just "subverting expectations"?

I need to get back to watching this.

Edit: The show is still doing nutty things I see.

Edited by 40somethingahjumma
  • Like 2

Currently Watching: Queen of Tears, In Blossom

"Love is not an affectionate feeling but a steady wish for the loved person's good as far as it can be obtained." -- CS Lewis.

@40somethingahjumma @SilverMoonTea so it seems what I posted was because they 

Spoiler

Killed off SHJ’s character 🥲.

As it is his character was already quite underdeveloped in S1 but I like him. I am very surprised with this turn of events as he’s one of the main cast 

• Like 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

@40somethingahjumma @SilverMoonTea so it seems what I posted was because they 

Hide contents

Killed off SHJ’s character 🥲.

As it is his character was already quite underdeveloped in S1 but I like him. I am very surprised with this turn of events as he’s one of the main cast 

Towards the end of S1 his character didn't appear much too. And it was where the show start to feel wrong for me. In the beginning the main attraction is the teamwork between the three solving the problem. In the end it become like solo detective JHG solving case. 

How is the S2 going for you all? I tried to watch episode 1 but it was so dull that I decided not to continue it. I have my thriller and murder dose by watching Longing For You and quite liking it. 

• Like 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

I don't mind the character death but I detest the way they achieved it. The writing is very sloppy this season and it's taking shortcuts here there and everywhere. It started with Episode 1. It's true that the show has always been on the nutty side with Jindo dog doing reckless things but to have Do-jin and Seol doing equally reckless things and not observe safety protocols when they should know better is stretching even my tolerance levels. Why even set up a fake love triangle? Why did Do-jin bother getting rings for a woman he didn't even know liked him? When he knew that she might like someone else? That is just lazy writing.

I'm not sure if I will continue especially when the writing has taken a bit of a dive.

• Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Currently Watching: Queen of Tears, In Blossom

"Love is not an affectionate feeling but a steady wish for the loved person's good as far as it can be obtained." -- CS Lewis.

• 4 weeks later...