13 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Ok, skip. 😄😂 I love oppa but if the story is not good then pass!

It's not not good. It's a different genre - crime, and really heavy because there are suffering and bullying. But Soo Hyun did a good job.

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

It's not not good. It's a different genre - crime, and really heavy because there are suffering and bullying. But Soo Hyun did a good job.

Err, was it better than Insider? It's the crime genre drama that is really annoying but I finished it to the end. Especially it talks about bullying I just cant stand if the victim cant fight back and takes so long time to pay them back. 

I hope he will have another drama project soon, huhuhu, but I think A-list star wont have drama on roll that easily. 

• Like 3

Only managed to catch the finale yesterday since I was away. I've been good in not peeking for any spoilers online so can enjoy both episodes. Will come back for more comments because I still have tons of RL stuff to do first. 

• Like 2
  • Party! 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

This is so cute!

@Alice Wonderland No, not like Insider. One Ordinary Day is actually a remake of a British crime drama. You should try it and see if it is your cuppa. I'm out of KSH's drama again, so yes, agree he needs to come back soon. He's reportedly in talk of doing a new drama with Stranger's writer. Hope to hear some good news soon.

@ktcjdrama Come back soon!!

• Like 2
Posted (edited)

@Alice Wonderland Park Sung Hoon's clip is released by his agency. I think he was getting too much hate that they did it to let people "detach" the character from him...? When I first saw the news about this, I thought it was just play-fun type, did not realise it spiral to actual hate/resentment. If you watch the Special Episode 1, he mentioned about it as well the reactions he get from public. An Ahjumma at the restaurant hit his back telling him to leave the OTP alone, LOL. People seriously... gets to engross in drama and can't differentiate the real from reel. 

There are two Specials. Both have no subs at the moment. If there are no subs, the fandom would do it. There's C-sub for KSH's cut but I don't know if there are full subs yet. 

Special episode 2 has a montage of unseen Germany honeymoon (kissing) scenes in a "montage" format. They obviously knew we wanted more. I am already missing Kim Soo Hyun's acting!

Kiss

CG

Edited by mademoiselle
  • 2 weeks later...