I guess when Hae in lost her memories, she also forgot how to use the internet. In this day & age surely she can find out who Hyun Woo is. 😂😂.  Given how famous she is , am sure her secretary can google stuff for her to see. It’s cute she’s naturally drawin to him despite not having any memories of their past . 
pre-released with subs 

• Like 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

Love it! Love how there's still humour in this dire situation. It's tropey, how she still likes him regardless - the age old, I will fall in love with you again and again no matter how many lifetimes we go through - but I do love how in this instance, the memory loss is actually used to actively advance a plot. I hope writer continues to use this situation wisely. I'd like to know who else Eunseong will let her reconnect with thinking they're "safe" past relationships, only for these renewed partnerships to uncover more hidden secrets in Eunseong. 

I love how Haein's base personality has not changed. Hahaha... Let's go!

• Like 4

@mademoiselle But I pity my dearest PSH . He got so many delulu fans & shippers of the main leads writing nasty comments on his IG & to his agency’s social media that it really upset me . I don’t have SLS here as in I truly love the main pair getting together but these fans no need to be so mean to him . He was just doing his job . The fact he had to say this was funny but also sad . 😭

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

Did writer run out of ideas towards the end ? 😅. Is it his turn to have memory loss or that fictional disease - cloud cytoma? 🤣🤣

Do you think we’ll have time for their happy married life? 

• Haha 3

Last Pre-release

6 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Did writer run out of ideas towards the end ? 😅. Is it his turn to have memory loss or that fictional disease - cloud cytoma? 🤣🤣

Do you think we’ll have time for their happy married life? 

Yeah, it will be happy ending.

• Like 2

I hope they leave enough time for some couple time still. It feels like there’s still so much left to tie up in the final 1.5 hours.

- the case of fraud by Eunseung in the illegal take over 

- murder charges for being an accomplice in the murder of the land/property agent

- Soocheoul and Dahye: he was so badly hurt and there was an attempted kidnap on her

- Grace: so whose side has she been ultimately on? For a moment I was afraid she would swipe the parcel from Germany to Haein

- the poisoning of grandpa: will anyone finally find the hidden camera in the painting?

- Aunt Beomja’s love life: does she move to Yeongduri in the end?

- whatever happened to the eldest Uncle? Wasn’t there some mention of an attempt by him to takeover as Chairman from Eunseong?

- Eunseong’s and mum’s own feud - what a twisted family, more twisted than the Hong’s were to begin with!

And did Haein recover her memories? When she was reading her own diary entries, did she actually remember Hyunwoo? Or was it the distress of reading her own words and realising she’s been duped by Eunseong that made her cry? And how creepy is Eunseong to have placed a tracker on her without her knowledge.

Quick, after tonight I’m dramaless! What’s good to watch next? @mademoiselle hwelp!

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 3

I wished the story-telling is a bit more balanced between the romance versus the murder/fraud case. The investigation and court proceeding happened in less than 10 minutes (not that I really counted). Same with the Queens. I wish she or the PD had put more effort and time in this, the way everything was solved honestly made the paid killer and Eun Seong, who hired him, look extremely stupid. Furthermore, would really love to see The Avengers working together a bit longer. I would rather watch them and the family banding up helping Hyun Woo's case than seeing more Eun Seong and his mum, as well as the villagers shopping at the Asian grocery.

A bit more Hae In stalking Hyun Woo, being curious/learning about him, would also be nice too.

@gilaswan I've tagged you for Lovely Runner. You'll love this one. If episode 1 hasn't sucked you in, make sure to watch till the end of episode 2. Currently, Tofu, Alice and ktcjdrama are watching.

26 minutes ago, gilaswan said:

- the case of fraud by Eunseung in the illegal take over 

- murder charges for being an accomplice in the murder of the land/property agent

- Soocheoul and Dahye: he was so badly hurt and there was an attempted kidnap on her

- Grace: so whose side has she been ultimately on? For a moment I was afraid she would swipe the parcel from Germany to Haein

- the poisoning of grandpa: will anyone finally find the hidden camera in the painting?

- Aunt Beomja’s love life: does she move to Yeongduri in the end?

- whatever happened to the eldest Uncle? Wasn’t there some mention of an attempt by him to takeover as Chairman from Eunseong?

- Eunseong’s and mum’s own feud - what a twisted family, more twisted than the Hong’s were to begin with!

Fraud, murder, hit-and-run, kidnapping, poisoning etc., unfortunately will all be bundled up very quickly in episode 16. Hae In saw Eun Seong's tablet has all the videos (and the ones with his mum poisoning grandpa, so I'm sure that will come in handy later).

I hope Soo Cheol and Da Hye's story is over to be honest. We've seen Soo Cheol's character having the biggest growth. He doesn't even care about cutlery falling onto the ground anymore. Plus, he showed he's able to protect his family.

Hahaha, Grace is on whoever's side that benefited her the most. She's flexible. When the tide changes, I'm sure she'll bend over to Hyun Woo's side and testify.

Aunt Beom Ja's loveline hopefully made some progress offline after he chases after her. I don't think we need too much focus on that anymore. We can always have a scene where everyone got together, and she has a ring on her hand or something to indicate progress. I want as much time as we possibly can for the main OTP.

Eldest uncle is still pretending to buy shares and meeting important stakeholders to trick Eun Seong, isn't it?

• Clapping Hands 4

Happy ending! So that old man that they saw in Germany was actually Hyun Woo in old age. So that's why he couldn't see him. She saw the future? 

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

I was left so satisfied with this ending. The writer did the Drama JUSTICE and is rewatch able for many years. I hope this drama gets nominated. 

Baek Hyun Woo - Always put his wife first.

@abs-oluteM

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

3 hours ago, gilaswan said:

Sweet ending, but I'm not sure I liked how they chose to wrap the story up?

@abs-oluteM When did Haein see the old man in Germany? I forget.

@gilaswan  From my point of view, it was when Hyun Woo went to visit Hae In's grave when e was old. He went to place  that was significant to them both Peachblossom trees. I considered the afterlife since he passed away too at that time.

check the image

I posted the video scene in my next post 

• Like 3

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

Memorable moment for me ep 15

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7tkr480q836moff5pkv
Hong Soo Cheol stood up for himself and his wife 

Spoiler

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7rmrn8x1jr8zqwk2yan

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

"Queen Of Tears" Finale Overtakes "Crash Landing On You" To Achieve Highest Drama Ratings In tvN History

20240428224516_Kim-Ji-Won-Kim-Soo-Hyun-9

tvN’s “Queen of Tears” made network history with its highly-anticipated finale!

On April 28, the final episode of the hit romance starring Kim Soo Hyun and Kim Ji Won set a new record for the highest viewership ratings of any drama in tvN history.

According to Nielsen Korea, the series finale of “Queen of Tears” scored an average nationwide rating of 24.850 percent—easily smashing the previous record of 21.683 percent achieved by the finale of “Crash Landing on You” back in February 2020.

Meanwhile, JTBC’s mystery thriller “Hide” ended on an average nationwide rating of 4.0 percent for its own series finale.

KBS 2TV’s “Beauty and Mr. Romantic” rose to a nationwide average of 15.2 percent for the night, while MBN’s “Missing Crown Prince” earned an average rating of 2.4 percent for its sixth episode.

source

===

:pandachamp: Yay to finale episode achieved 24.850% nation-wide! Park Ji Eun really milked the audience to the end. Because the rating reached this high, Kim Soo Hyun and Kim Ji Won will get together to fulfill some rating promise.

@abs-oluteM @gilaswan @UnniSara The ending scene with the old man is after year 2074, which can be assumed old Hyun Woo visited Hae In's grave every day with a bouquet — like how she saw an old man at the park doing that and mentioned to Hyun Woo during their honeymoon. 

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 3
33 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

:pandachamp: Finale episode achieved 24.850% nation-wide! Park Ji Eun really milked the audience to the end. Because the rating reached this high, Kim Soo Hyun and Kim Ji Won will get together to fulfill some rating promise.

@abs-oluteM @gilaswan @UnniSara The ending scene with the old man is after year 2074, which can be assumed old Hyun Woo visited Hae In's grave every day with a bouquet — like how she saw an old man at the park doing that and mentioned to Hyun Woo during their honeymoon. 

This place was so significant to them both. It was in Germany where their love for each other was very romantic and their love became eternal.

Spoiler

I was saddened for Eun Song loneliness.  I think ES was lonely and transfered his loneliness to Hong Hae In . He died alone and his mom didn’t really mourn hi at all. Her true love was money. 

In’s life appeared lonely but her family did love her. She spent so much time being the mature one, fearing of getting to close and worked diligently to achieve all her dreams. 

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

The Baek Family said Hyun Woo is the odd one on the family because he is so perfect . 
In my opinion he is is like his father when it comes to the heart, love  and CRYING 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7oet3m475l2j5et9o2b

• Like 4

Bittersweet ending. They lived their life happily. It's sad but that's how life is. They should show us more. But I saw they have spent almost 2 hours for just the final. 

And KSH is more and more dashing in everytime he apperas why? 

What is their rating promise? I hope these two will get another drama project together. Well, something rare unlikely to happen in kdramaland. 

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1