Bright Eyes in the Dark 他从火光中走来 [2023]

Tofu

On 11/4/2023 at 2:57 AM, IpohBanana said:

@abs-oluteM you mean the one with Reba? Nope....for some reason I prefer her in costume drama, with the exception of her show with Yang Yang.... because of that, I didn't watch Love Designer. I found his chemistry with Li Qin more endearing for some reason... but this will have to do till he appears in another uniform drama.

I agree with you on preferring Johnny's chemistry with Li Qin more.  But I also think My Dear Guardian was much more about the romance whereas in Bright Eyes, the focus of the story was... everywhere.  LOL

• Haha 2

My Fanfics

Descendants of the Sun • A Love So Beautiful • Le Coupe de Foudre • Gank Your Heart • Go Ahead • Legend of Fei

On 11/8/2023 at 4:42 AM, themarchioness said:

I agree with you on preferring Johnny's chemistry with Li Qin more.  But I also think My Dear Guardian was much more about the romance whereas in Bright Eyes, the focus of the story was... everywhere.  LOL

冬至 Love Song in Winter (CCTV, iQIYI) - A detective, Jiang Chengyi and an anesthesiologist, Lu Yan who are separated for eight years due to a misunderstanding and reunited with their old love. Johnny Huang and Sun Qian confirmed in the role and booting ceremony not long ago took place. Not sure about the pairing but another so-call uniform role, though detectives don't really have a uniform. hahaha

• Insightful 1
  • 1 month later...