Deluxe Taxi / Taxi Driver 모범택시 [ S1- 2021] [S2 - 2023] [S3 -TBD]

abs-oluteM

LOL.What is it with SJ has characters jumping off buildings.LOL!I want romance as well but not in the main plot.Just let them become couples something no need to show romance scenes that much.It can work chemistry is already excellent!!!!

• Like 1

S2.LOL.The ways GoEun is able to hack stuff or the other leads to enter places is even more irrealistic now.LJH does not have the opportunity to showcase his various impersonations it's either KDK the silent chad or KDG the naive stupid that lures people into his traps.Also miss the scary effect of the gang they used to work with in S1 which made every episode thrilling and at least challenged the leads a bit!!!!LOL

• Like 1

If I remember well reporter paid more than $1000 ($3000(?)) for the BLACK SUN.The bullied kid from S1 also had debt to pay on a few years plan after he goes to University and succeeds maybe. I think mostly the victim who pays unless the person they are after has amassed money in a shady way and that has somewhat access to the funds.lolllll

• Like 1

Both seasons were good for different reasons that S2 RT is more involved LOL it's not KDK doing everything and I didn't miss prosecutor KHN I didn't like her character and I'm really hoping she does not return for S3!!!

• Like 1

LOLL.This drama had it all but then they just ruined it without a proper script.OHJ backstory the final reveal could've been done with such incredible angst and misery but alas they just revealed something of a flashback with a half ass job of trying to get the viewer to feel a bit sorry for him when it was already too late towards the end.I couldn't care less by then, and I think this drama didn't either!!!

• Like 1

Hope S3 loll.More connectivity between each case.One of my issues with S2 was how repetitive the cases felt especially with how it only took two episodes to solve most of them.Have some actual consequences.LOLL.For dramatic purposes I feel like should have at least one member die in the line of crossfire!!!!

• Like 1

Yes!!LOL.OHJ story was heartbreaking but he could’ve at least not harmed kids and women.Had he been only involved in scamming people or just killed evil people like the ones involved with their ring of criminals!!I would have had more sympathy for him.I'm putting in my two cents, because I just don't understand the bad reviews for S2.And we are given the seeds of another case end of the finale.Which means S3!!!

• Like 1

LOLL.Too bad.Coz I was really looking forward to it.I also couldn't correlate the way the gang operates so smoothly and thoughtfully in the first one and this one they just kind of did whatever while it somehow all came out the way they wanted it.Good in the beginning, slow in the middle then the ending is rushed somehow!!!

• Like 1

KDK is not a psycho anymore!! lolll.So, how will that affect the “fear” everyone has of him?Will they see him as a mere jerk now? Will they realize how st***d and gullible they all were for believing his act?YAYYY!!!HJ here! And he brought bad news the bus carrying the 2 stooges and LSW didn’t reach its destination. Were the 3 killed?But wait there’s more!!LOL Goeun was also taken by HJ’s men!!12 MIDNIGHT. PRISON. We are served our ELEVENTH one-against-two-or-more fight scene of S2.KDK vs one cell of thugs!!S2 done!!Wait for S3!!

• Like 1

I love that there's S3 but hopefully it doesn't ruin the series in terms of over doing it bcoz sometimes amazing gems are better as is like when a movie is made into a tv series i.e. the penguins in Madagascar, not as special anymore!!!I wasn't actually planning to watch this when I heard there would be S2 because there wasn't any particular reason for it but I decided to watch it and I was not disappointed.LOLL

• Like 1
4 hours ago, stroppyse said:

@mCanva, so I got interrupted mid-season on this drama and didn't go back to finish watching it because it didn't grab me the way season 1 did. Having watched season 2 til the end, do you recommend finishing it?

The first season is by far much better yet this S2 was unrealistic yet entertaining I really wanted to enjoy S2 but it's taken me a month to get through the last four episodes with the lingering feeling LOLLL that something is missing from this.Unfortunately, this is about the best I can say for TD S2.The storylines were so lackluster and contrived lacking the emotional connections effortlessly present in S1.The antagonist was criminally under-utilized.I often found myself plotting on behalf of OHJ the many intricate and creative ways to bring the team to their knees and then watch them regroup and rise to return the favor in spades.Alas all this remained a fantasy.The slapstick comedy of the bus driving duo and the product placements were a 9 on the Cringe-Meter.Even the cameos felt like product placements!!!lolll.The characters lacked the depth and connectivity they had in S1.There was just no chemistry between them.The plotlines were weak and it seemed the showrunners gave up on anything with gravitas and relied on the existing glory of the previous season.Overall, it was quite disappointing but if they could go back to a solid storyline I'd be down for another season.I had a lot of heart and YAYY!!I am very excited about the possibility of S3!!!LOLL

• Like 1

There were some comical moments in 1 or 2 episodes S2 loll it didn't ruin it on the contrary!!!The only odd thing was how they did manage to predict and get out of any impredictment tbh.Buuut it was kinda fun that way!I couldn't stop watching it!LOLL

Such a good antagonist character!!SJH acting is daebak.Greedy.LOL.Well the amount of product placements and cameos are so random.Idk.I didn't like it.LOLL.Rotation story this S2 feels kind of dragged despite the plot still being good.Kept up on date at first even stucked on ep 9.lol!!!It happened to me until ep 10, not the same like S1 but it was a good ending!!!

Understand that there is some reason KDK did not want to go back to the army. This is what he shared in the first episode when he gives a ride back to a former army mate!!!This is also where they realize his trauma of that whistle sound!!Dammit.LOLL.Have to wait S3 to finish then!!

One thing I will say was a letdown though was the villain?Maybe its because they decided to make this season less dark buuuut I don't really find myself as convinced by the villain and thought that their identity was very predictable.It could also just be the actor too idk.I honestly find myself tuning out during their scenes tbh.This S2 was really boring.I didn't like it.I really liked the S1.LOLL!!I can't wait for the S3!!So glad that TD is that much popular!!!LOLLL

S2 little disappointed.Compared to last season this one paled with forced heroism that relied more on luck than actual wit which was more in S1. Like last season, there was a main villain and a web of injustice whose cases are dealt till reach and fight villain!! But the S1 had more impact and our RB were able to convince me with their wit, never give up attitude.LOL!!8 one against TWO more fight scene of S2.Though the fight wasn’t shown it was implied that newbie inmate KDK trashed all 4 veteran inmates!!!Boring butt cant wait S3!!LOLL!!!

LOL!!To me the plot S2 was dull comparing to the plot in S1.S2 didn't disappoint at all and I'm psychedS3 has been confirmed.KDK attitude and reaction towards that woman in the last scene was so out of character for our precious guy.!!Always see him hyper aware and respectful towards everyone specially the ladies unless they are overly bad.lol!IDK.S3.I literally didn't mind waiting years or even binging other dramas it didn't arrest my interest will bring in threat.LOLL!!!

LOLL!!This is a downgrade compared to the S1!hacking and the thing where they have cameras everywhere made this really corny.S2 LOLL!!I'm devastated that I will have to wait a couple of years to see the gang back together!I can t believe how many people seem to dislike the S2 I found it to be very satisfying.It was extra-sweet to karma bite them in the butt LOL.idk!!I was really into this drama at first then it just got hella boring!!!LOLL!!

I enjoyed this series buuuuttt I felt the writing was a bit lazy.The episodes in the hospital were ridiculous!!lol!!lol.The writers didn't even bother to make the story at least somewhat believable.The ending of this drama felt a bit rushed. There was no real showdown.Two quick visits by RB which took like five minutes screentime and the whole criminal organisation collapsed.I'm looking forward to S3 and hopefully better written episodes!LOL!!!

One thing I will say was a letdown though was the villain?Maybe its because they decided to make this season less dark!!It depends on the situation sometimes the victims pay buuutt most of the time it's the criminals they "collect" from.RB isn't doing it for the money!!I feel that KDK has no growth in S2.Pretty disjointed and frankly very very lackluster!LOL.Buuut I certainly not getting any less than S1.I do like the scary effect of the gang they used to work with in S1 which made every episode thrilling and at least challenged the leads a bit!!LOLL.S3 coming soon!!!

LOL!!I agree the world is corrupt buuutt a drama is there to show that there is also still light at the end of the tunnel and that didn't feel like it at all.I liked that a lot with S1 when they had different views on the rightfulness of revenge.S2 felt very off in that regard.I don't know if it was intended or not buuuttt for me the drama really did give off the wrong message!!idk.My memory is bad where the scene in the first episode when KDK long hair is in prison!!I think it was only in the first episode.LOL!!Can't wait for the 3rd season!!

Downgrade compared to S1!!Yes!!I am very excited about the possibility of S3.idk.Why not??It's a good show.I won't say it's not.Buuuttt S1 was definitely better.Villains were a lot more interesting the cases a lot more darker and there was more of emotional oomph to it!!!I know we cant get the same things in S2 since everyone from RB came to terms with their pasts and traumas (except KDK) loll. buuuttt could have retained some of it still since people dont just get over things!!?I hope S3 retains the dark tones that S1 had and gets a better villain!!I just cant take the bad bad villain in this seriously.LOL!!

Idk.I liked S1 more LOL second was good too/first half was great buuutt second half was weaker.Loved the first half of the season buuuttt once they started focusing on OHJ it became boring.Boring.Selfish.Its mostly due to my preference though!!LOL!!I liked the different case each ep concept!!!

LOL!!Weird it's almost like its a drama.I agree with most of the people here buuuuttt with a catch!!I dont think I will drop  S2!LOL!!!This type of multiple cases dramas.This is outright bored me,villains and repeatation cases.Boring!I agree S1 had better cases I'd be down S3!!!