Deluxe Taxi / Taxi Driver 모범택시 [ S1- 2021] [S2 - 2023] [S3 -TBD]

abs-oluteM

Episode 3 Recap

• Totally forgot about the trauma. But interesting to keep it in, it makes actual sense. I hope he will be able to heal it during the course of the season. 
  • New or reworked taxi looks absolute sweeeeet~ :pandacool:
  • Charming guy scamming nice elderly women :pandasipsip: Oh boy, that will be one very sad case. Get' em Do Ki :pandabonk:
  • Gosh, the new case is so hurtful to watch, you can smell a mile away how fishy this is and how bad this will turn out. And she will become an accomplice at this point. Poor ahjumma. It's like last season, before the case even began I already want to see the punishment. :pandaroar:
  • Just out of curiosity, did we ever see anyone actually pay our crew after the deal was done? :laugh: Do Ki requires a lot of Seaweed-sales. I guess she could pay them after she got her money back, but they probably can just clear her debts. I wonder how much their revenge rate is per hour. 
  • Glad they fixed the garage door :lmao2: It was so funny in the first episode when it stuck and the music stopped.
  • Feels so good to see them all back in the truck. Go Eun surrounded by monitors and a full box of Chupa Chups:pandablush:
  • I will fall in love with Country Singer Eun Yi so hard next episode. :pandalove: Go Eun looks stunning in this outfit. So cute, so pretty. 
  • Spoiler
    • Nothing, absolutely nothing prepared me for the sight of Farmer Do Ki driving his tractor :laugh::laugh::laugh: That's so GODDAMN funny. The accent, the behavior. Already legendary. Pimp Do Ki was so funny last season, but village farmer Do Ki will take over this season
Edited by Dhakra
  • Like 5
4 hours ago, Dhakra said:

I will fall in love with Country Singer Eun Yi so hard next episode. :pandalove: Go Eun looks stunning in this outfit. So cute, so pretty. 

Pyo Yejin is so charming, that wink in the preview :wow: I'm glad the episode is tomorrow, so excited.

Dogi looks like a baby in his new disguise hahaha.

Edited by goemul
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Episode 4 Recap

• Farmer Mechanic Do Ki is so funny :laugh:His facial expressions, his accent, his behavior is so on point. Every single scene is so much fun. Him sitting relaxed on a tractor and slow speed is so relaxing to watch. :lmao2:
  • Their budget must be over the moon, what stuff they all get to do a single job. Multiple locations, Gucci Shoes, Golf equipment, various different style of cars, a porsche, a boat. I hope ahjumma starts to sell sea weed at a rapid pace to cover these fees.
    God, revenge is so expensive. 
  • GO Eun looks so cute and charming in her stage outfit :pandablush: Totally in love with singer Eun Yi. Ahhh Pyo Yejin is such a beautiful, nice actress. She climbs the ranks of my favorite actresses. I love her performance. She has such a nice character. 
  • @abs-oluteMYeah, that scene was so sweet. Her smile was so genuine. Scenes like this really raise hopes that there will be a small romance between them. She felt so happy.
  • The way Go Eun says "Because I'm pretty" is so, so cute and sassy. :pandablush::pandalove: I loved it. EMOTIONAL DAMAGE!
  • Of course the truck had to explode. I mean, he fell down the cliff at least two meters! :laugh:
  • I'm surprised Do KI didn't also tame and train the raven and sent it out to sit on the truck beforehand. 
  • Seriously? There is a sign that says "Path to Treasure" and he isn't questioning it? Bad guys are always so dumb. :pandasipsip:
  • Do Ki drove him into insanity. That's what I call a punishment. :pandagrim:

Oh next episode will be awesome and very emotional I guess. A case given by a small girl, but Do Ki & Go Eun pretending to be a couple and willing to buy a house. Maybe we will lighten some sparks. :pandahappy: And what the hell is the last sentence? :scaredpanda2:

Edited by Dhakra
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Insightful 1

I love the whole team going undercover!! I wanted more of that back in season 1, this season is kind of a wish fulfillment for me lol.

Goeun in her role was my favorite part this episode ahh so cute, so charming, so pretty! And the way she was at first embarrassed to do it, I love her.

3 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Scenes like this really raise hopes that there will be a small romance between them. She felt so happy.

I ship them so much it's not normal :psweatduck:

3 hours ago, Dhakra said:

A case given by a small girl, but Do Ki & Go Eun pretending to be a couple and willing to buy a house. Maybe we will lighten some sparks. :pandahappy: And what the hell is the last sentence? :scaredpanda2:

I think they want me to pass out or something.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 2

I'm definitely attracted to their chemistry, would be super fun to discuss all their moments here. Do Gi and Go Eun. :heart: they are the cutest, like, in episodes 3 and 4 filled with crumbs again but they own my heart already. 😉 besides that, I have just seen the replay 10 times in five different angles and I cannot see any contact. the new driver Ha Jun's curiosity was all very suspicious, is sure to make him a part of the team; he's just to replace Ha Na. however, this man following the others may also be one of the biggest reasons why Ha Jun would be needed as a member of the Rainbow Taxi team. :pandawhat: I love how this season doesn't just focus on Do Gi but also the characters around him but what's difficult for Do Gi is he can't hide in the dark as they are well aware of him. :pandacool:

photo1622418.jpg

• Like 4

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

Caught the first 2 episodes finally, and I'm totally loving it. Even if the prosecutor isn't there in Season 2, I appreciated the gesture in the first episode with CEO Jang thanking the prosecutor for her tip and wishing her well in her studies abroad. It's better than just having no mention of her at all.

It was fun to see how the various team members ended up rejoining the group. And, it was really sweet how they all kept trying to stay in touch with CEO Jang no matter how often he yelled at them to go away and live their own lives well. I laughed when DK asked why CEO Jang didn't try to chase him off, saying that it felt unfair; however, CEO Jang's answer that DK would continue to do illegal things whether CEO Jang was with him or not, so it was better to just keep him near and support him was really sweet and heartfelt.

Waiting to watch eps 3 and 4, and from the pics posted here, looking forward to Farmer DK and Singer GE.

• Like 3
  • Party! 2

Hello all! I've been a bit lazy to visit drama threads and had a huge drama break for a few months while I got through busy life stuff, but I'm back for Taxi Driver

See my dedication - it even extends to my display picture!!! Lee Je Hoon as Kim Do Ki (and even better Wang Tao Zi) is chef's kiss :wow::laugh:

• Like 3
  • Party! 1

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

ya ya ya...  :pandawhat: Ha Jun’s curiosity pushes him to return to the closet. there he enters and presses a wall button to begin a steady drop into the basement. however, someone is focusing on the Rainbow Taxi crew. he arrived here after being led by Do Gi and we can find more about it in episode 5 of “Taxi Driver 2." 

Spoiler

below is the translation, "Do Gi would you marry me?" raise curiosity in content • teaser trailer • video footage

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

I have been busy and only am up to eps 3. I hate people that take advantage of the loneliness of older folks. I am sure that scammer will get his due justice by the end of episode 4.

So do you guys think Shin Jae Ha's character is good or bad? Heheheh, the actor is doing such a good job playing a two-faced character in the currently airing Crash Course on Romance, that many viewers out there are suddenly suspicious of him. Especially because of the way his scenes here have been edited to show that he could have bad intentions showing Doki so much interest...

Surprise surprise that he is Doki's neighbour :lenny:

Spoiler

While I think the romance will not be front & centre , and I am good either way , a little bit of teasing like this from episode 5 is cute

Spoiler

"Married couple"  :D

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

If you never hear from me again it's because I died from watching todays episode. :pandablush:

I survived and it this episode was pure joy for my shipper heart.

Currently loosing it over SBS making a ship video of Dogi and Goeun :lmao2:

I can't tell if this is a parody or they're serious :laugh:

Edited by goemul
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 3/2/2023 at 5:15 AM, stroppyse said:

Binged eps 3 and 4. Very cute. I think this season is actually a lot lighter than Season 1?  Also, is Shin Jae Ha a bad guy???? Please no!!!!

In the panel of the cast and director I saw the director saying that the cases this season are more relatable and focussed towards real life things, so I guess a small percentage is because of that. Was the case of Marie in the early episodes last season? I don't remember if they started lightly last time aswell.  I fear though, that we will have darkness coming very soon.

4 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

So do you guys think Shin Jae Ha's character is good or bad?

I don't know yet, it could go both routes. I feel like someone is sabotaging him or actually attacking him. He was hesistant to share his taxi data, his taxi was crushed. Maybe someone is bullying him and he will end up as a case,

But he could actually have bad intentions aswell, so he will cause issues at some point and maybe try to do endanger everyone and shut it down. Because I don't see his way into the team. Second driver? I don't think so, you would need tons of trust to hire a second rainbow driver. Let's not forget all of our heroes are doing this because of a trauma, because they lost someone.

Edit: He has a very unsual amount of interest in Do Ki, he really is suspicious. Yeah, I tag him as evil :pandabonk:

Edited by Dhakra
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1
10 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

I don't remember if they started lightly last time aswell.

Season 1 definitely started very dark, the whole Maria case and what they did to her was really horrible.

12 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

Because I don't see his way into the team.

I kinda thought the same but I feel like he might have a trauma himself and who knows if he doesn't end up as an antagonist maybe we might even get a revenge case for him. I kinda don't want him to be a villain and feel like they just might want to throw us off by making him look suspicious but yeah he is a little too curious about their cave.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, goemul said:

Season 1 definitely started very dark, the whole Maria case and what they did to her was really horrible.

Of course. But was is already in episodes 1-4? I can't remember. The Maria case was probably one of the worse things I have ever seen in a drama. Especially with everything that went along with it, rape and such. 

7 minutes ago, goemul said:

I kinda thought the same but I feel like he might have a trauma himself and who knows if he doesn't end up as an antagonist maybe we might even get a revenge case for him. I kinda don't want him to be a villain and feel like they just might want to throw us off by making him look suspicious but yeah he is a little too curious about their cave

Today he meant he moved out very, very young. So maybe he will get involved in the current case.

Recap Episde 5

• When she pulled some coins and offered them to Do Ki to find her So Mang :pandasadspoon: Probably one of the saddest things I have seen in a long time. Do Ki will be extra, special motivated this time. 
  • The theme right afterwards :pandapirate: Let's gooo! ARRRRR! I really should put the theme as my wake up call. 
  • Best. Proposal. Ever. :laugh:
  • Always fascinating how high Do Ki can pitch his voice. Totally into Love Bird Couple. So funny.
  • Dogecoin. :laugh:
  • Very smart vilain this time, it seems like he can see through the show of Do KI & Go Eun. They should have prepared more.

But at least, it seems next episode finally involves a lot of punching. :pandaxmas:

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

It seems only one episode this and next week? Or did I get something wrong? MDL says so at least. Ahhh, one week until the punching begins. 

2 hours ago, goemul said:

t's so nice to see how well the cast is getting along.

I love how Je Hoon embraces the farmer countryside boy :laugh: He has so much fun with the accent.

Ye Jin gets more and more beautiful every time I see the scene. She looks even prettier in the Behind the Scene. Her smile :pandablush: Having fun is so attractive. I'm also impressed that she recorded the song herself in a studio, she may not have the strongest voice,  but her soft voice sounded really nice.

Edited by Dhakra
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

It seems only one episode this and next week? Or did I get something wrong? MDL says so at least. Ahhh, one week until the punching begins. 

Yeah, apparently there is a baseball match on the 10th so the next episode will air on Saturday idk why they didn't wrap it up today tho, it says they aired a special, probably to keep the upcoming cases within a week again with their 2 ep 1 case format. :idk:

Edited by goemul
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2
5 minutes ago, goemul said:

Yeah, apparently there is a baseball match on the 10th so the next episode will air on Saturday idk why they didn't wrap it up today tho, it says they aired a special, probably to keep the upcoming cases within a week again with their 2 ep 1 case format. :idk:

Baseball Match? :scaredpanda2: The real homerun :lenny: would have been if they would have aired three episodes next week. :pandasipsip:

One week to wait. :pandarage:

• Haha 3