Deluxe Taxi / Taxi Driver 모범택시 [ S1- 2021] [S2 - 2023] [S3 -TBD]

abs-oluteM

Yay! I was looking forward to a second season of this, and wondered what kind of a plot line they were going to come up with. As far as the cast goes, it looks as if everyone is back except Esom? I'm not sad about that actually since she's not really a part of the team. I wonder if they'll at least mention her and DJ somehow since there did seem to be some sparks between the two in the first season.

Plus, I think Shin Jae Ha is a good actor, so I'm looking forward to him joining the teams as the newest driver and the youngest member of the team. It seems there will definitely be some comedic elements. Cool.

• Like 1
  • Party! 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Posted by Sophie Ha AKP

1674512373-untitled-1.jpg

Actor Lee Jae Hoon adorned the covers of Allure Korea magazine's February edition ahead of the premiere of 'Taxi Driver' Season 2.

The fashion magazine released two covers - A and B - on which the actor displayed two sides to his charms. On cover A, Lee Jae Hoon showcases his charismatic gaze, while on cover B, he shows a softer charisma.

Along with the two covers, Lee Jae Hoon participated in the pictorial with 'Liquides Parfums Bar.' Fans will be able to see a new side to Lee Jae Hoon ahead of the release of season 2 of the popular drama 'Taxi Driver.'

1674513343-image.png

Meanwhile, 'Taxi Driver' released the still cut teasers of the upcoming season 2 and revealed a new image of Kim Do Gi. Lee Jae Hoon will return as 'Kim Do Gi' in the second season of the SBS drama 'Taxi Driver,' which will air the first episode on February, 17. He is the main protagonist in the drama and is a character who fights against injustice for the victims.

1674513346-image.png

Spoiler

1674513350-image.png

1674513354-image.png

https://twitter.com/allkpop/status/1617659716326543360

• Heart Eyes 1

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

30000824011-500.jpg

[SBS]

🚕 🚘 the action-thriller has been teasing its return with the 1st 'Taxi Driver 2' teaser trailer.

source

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 1
  • Party! 1

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

(D-1) 🚖🚕 Rainbow Taxi Company and the taxi driver, Do Gi are done to a turn and ready to serve ~ 'Taxi Driver 2'  

source:

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 1

Content Writing Reporter Lee Seung Gil

202302161301955473-1.jpg

One of Korea's sweetest actresses Lee Young Ae continues to make a special voice appearance in 'Taxi Driver 2'.

On the 16th, SBS' new Friday-Saturday drama 'Taxi Driver 2', which will be broadcast for the first time on the 17th, announced, "Actress Lee Young Ae, who voiced The Rainbow Luck in Season 1 of 'Taxi Driver/ Deluxe Taxi', will make a special appearance in Season 2." 

202302161301955473-2.jpg

[Photo = My Daily Photo DB, provided by SBS]

In the meantime, actress Lee Young Ae makes a special appearance in Season 2 and raises expectations by saying that she will continue the worldview of 'Taxi Driver'. At the time of Season 1, Lee Young Ae appeared as a narrator guiding precautions to unfair victims who requested revenge service for The Rainbow Luck fortune, and she gave off a presence comparable to that of her official appearance with her soft and calm voice forward to the character play of 'Taxi Driver 2' has become more diverse and cheerful. 'Taxi Driver 2' series which returns with Lee Young Ae, the sixth member of the Rainbow Dark Heroes are coming back strong.

http://m.mydaily.co.kr/new/section_main.php?cate=ent

• Like 1

Oh yeah!! It is D-day. I am so glad this in on Viu for me. They were definitely selling this hard given all  the promo videos they were doing. 

Nice to see both Pyo Ye Jin and Shin Jae Ha doing two dramas at a time

Press con!

FpKVeGWaUAInvjz?format=png&name=small

Will they have a love line this season? Heheh

FpKUE5eaYAApC6S?format=jpg&name=small

• Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring