Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

23 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

oh wow really? thanks for the nice info. hehe our delulu minds will be all over the place again hahaha! and welcome here at our haven, @Yoon Ji 🥳

Yes , you can check @ seungmin_ couple ' s screen shot on ig ..she posted it on 15th of November,  2020

Edited by Yoon Ji
Spelling mistake
  • Thanks 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Star Struck 1
  • Party! 1
17 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

@Kae I also believe in fate so whatever happens I will accept it. You can meet someone and if the timing is wrong, you can't do anything but fate will make it happen again. If not that means that it wasn't your destiny.

But talking every day about them can help us for the long waiting 😂 And it's also fun to talk with people all over the world who felt the same things as us 😌

I can feel that our ship is peaceful, we're not talking about other shippers, we're just enjoying, sharing ideas, feelings, crazy delulus... We all have our own interpretations of our hints. 

Laughing is also important, it helps us to be less serious and taking distance with our wish to see them dating (or married).

Even if we love them, we don't know them, they will make their own choice so no need to get mad about their final choice. But I have to admit that I like to play the detective because I want them to be in love with each other even if I have to wait 3/4 years 😂

How beautiful destiny is... 🥰 

IMG-20210318-151629.jpg

👏👏👏👏 Very well said.... I think all of us here are mature shippers and we are all aware that in the end their choices are theirs to make... However, there is this say that if you want it hard enough, it will come true. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

But for the time being, this ship is my source of laugh, joy & happiness...Its like my daily happy therapy ritual... We are all fueled by delusion anyway..... And we all love delusion...SGSM is our drug....So just ride on, get high and have fun doing our part-time investigator/detective job. 😁😁😁

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 2
5 minutes ago, Yoon Ji said:

Hi everyone,  i am SM' s fan & i like SG too...from my point of views SM is showing couple things😂.. one more thing do you guys know that SM suddenly started following one account ( nato .best) on 15 the November,  2020 then after a hr she unfollowed that account..my question is why she suddenly started that account then unfollowed it when she set her followers 0 from Dec,  2019? Later i came to know that that account was related to SG' s musical event.

Sorry for my bad English. 

Hello @Yoon Ji. Welcome to the ship. Yes i know she followed that account and i checked that it’s a music acc ig. But she unfollowed it . Wow! It’s so nice to know that it’s related to SG ‘ s event. Thanks for sharing it with us. 😍😍😍

• Like 9
3 minutes ago, Kimi23 said:

Hello @Yoon Ji. Welcome to the ship. Yes i know she followed that account and i checked that it’s a music acc ig. But she unfollowed it . Wow! It’s so nice to know that it’s related to SG ‘ s event. Thanks for sharing it with us. 😍😍😍

Thanks🙏🏼

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
16 minutes ago, Yoon Ji said:

Hi everyone,  i am SM' s fan & i like SG too...from my point of views SM is showing couple things😂.. one more thing do you guys know that SM suddenly started following one account ( nato .best) on 15 the November,  2020 then after a hr she unfollowed that account..my question is why she suddenly started that account then unfollowed it when she set her followers 0 from Dec,  2019? Later i came to know that that account was related to SG' s musical event.

Woooooow 🤯🤯🤯 how do you know that it was related to Seung gi? It's not that I don't trust you haha I just love to have logical proofs. 

By the way welcome 🥰

9 minutes ago, Kimi23 said:

Thanks for confirming 🥳

13 minutes ago, WaterCat said:

👏👏👏👏 Very well said.... I think all of us here are mature shippers and we are all aware that in the end their choices are theirs to make... However, there is this say that if you want it hard enough, it will come true. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

But for the time being, this ship is my source of laugh, joy & happiness...Its like my daily happy therapy ritual... We are all fueled by delusion anyway..... And we all love delusion...SGSM is our drug....So just ride on, get high and have fun doing our part-time investigator/detective job. 😁😁😁

Haha yeah we all want it hard so it will come true 🤣🤣🤣 let's going on 🕵🕵🕵

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3
34 minutes ago, Yoon Ji said:

Hi everyone,  i am SM' s fan & i like SG too...from my point of views SM is showing couple things😂.. one more thing do you guys know that SM suddenly started following one account ( nato .best) on 15 the November,  2020 then after a hr she unfollowed that account..my question is why she suddenly started following that account then unfollowed it when she set her followings 0 from Dec,  2019? Later i came to know that that account was related to SG' s musical event.

Welcome @Yoon Ji

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, WaterCat said:

Me too... This forum is my stress reliever... And because I want them to end up together so bad that I'm ok if I'm going overboard with my delusions 😎😎😎

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

From my point of view SM wasn't  in a relationship in 2019 . They broke up in 2018.. they just couldn't make it official..again i am saying it's my point of view😂can you remember guys after the dispatch' s revelation of their dating, between7th to 14th feb ( can't remember the exact date)something happened with Her ex ..he developed his previous illness.. During that time we were worried for SM .At that time one of her v live shows SM said that these days she is doing yoga,  meditation to relieve her stresses & everynight before  going to bed she lists out of five good things that happened with her & she thanks God for that every day.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 6
  • Heart Eyes 1
2 minutes ago, Yoon Ji said:

From my point of view SM wasn't  in a relationship in 2019 . They broke up in 2018.. they just couldn't make it official..again i am saying it's my point of view😂can you remember guys after the dispatch' s revelation of their dating, between7th to 14th feb ( can't remember the exact date)something happened with Her ex ..he developed his previous illness.. During that time we were worried for SM .At that time one of her v live shows SM said that these days she is doing yoga,  meditation to relieve her stresses & everynight before  going to bed she lists out of five good things that happened with her & she thanks God for that every day.

Yeah we all felt that the real breakup happened a long time ago before may 26, 2020. Their agencies didn't confirm their relationship when he was discharged (dec 2019) so they might broke up many months before. We think that she was single during LF but she was cautious (at the beginning 😅) because it wasn't official yet. This hard times, that her ex went through, was the beginning of their breakup. 

Only my opinion too. 

• Like 5
10 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

@Yoon Ji 

I can't find the account nato.best.

But yeah I saw that she followed a music account on 15th november. Maybe she was checking this account to support him and her finger slipped 😅 

I'm really curious about that 😆

me too i can't find the ig page. like you @SGxSM it's not that we don't believe @Yoon Ji we just always want proof to broaden our delulus hahaha hope you guys can find more about it 🤞😄

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
4 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

me too i can't find the ig page. like you @SGxSM it's not that we don't believe @Yoon Ji we just always want proof to broaden our delulus hahaha hope you guys can find more about it 🤞😄

I also couldn't find that account after knowing it was related to SG i tried to search it later .. then i asked one of seungmin shippers on ig,  she told me that...you guys can check @seungmin _ couple's post on 15th Nov,  she posted the screen shot that day.. someone mentioned that account there.

11 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

Yeah we all felt that the real breakup happened a long time ago before may 26, 2020. Their agencies didn't confirm their relationship when he was discharged (dec 2019) so they might broke up many months before. We think that she was single during LF but she was cautious (at the beginning 😅) because it wasn't official yet. This hard times, that her ex went through, was the beginning of their breakup. 

Only my opinion too. 

True

Edited by Yoon Ji
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, SGxSM said:

@Kae I also believe in fate so whatever happens I will accept it. You can meet someone and if the timing is wrong, you can't do anything but fate will make it happen again. If not that means that it wasn't your destiny.

But talking every day about them can help us for the long waiting 😂 And it's also fun to talk with people all over the world who felt the same things as us 😌

I can feel that our ship is peaceful, we're not talking about other shippers, we're just enjoying, sharing ideas, feelings, crazy delulus... We all have our own interpretations of our hints. 

Laughing is also important, it helps us to be less serious and taking distance with our wish to see them dating (or married).

Even if we love them, we don't know them, they will make their own choice so no need to get mad about their final choice. But I have to admit that I like to play the detective because I want them to be in love with each other even if I have to wait 3/4 years 😂

How beautiful destiny is... 🥰 

IMG-20210318-151629.jpg

I truly believe our group are full of decent wonderful ppl. Yes ofc we will accept whatever choices they make but  for now, let us just enjoy ourselves. Besides, No one knows what the future holds for them. 

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 2
26 minutes ago, Yoon Ji said:

Ah bring back so many memories of mine... To be honest, many of the relationship fails because at the times when we needed someone's support instead they're being blamed, that breaks someone spirit.. In their case, when he was suffering, judging from SM behavior I think she tried to help but all that she got was backlash not just from someone she cares but from his fans too... I can't help but think how much must she suffered. I get it LJ suffered too but as they say words hurts the most... I've been there so I just can't help but think about her suffering too. That's why all I want is her to be happy and vice versa... And let's hope it's with SG and hope LJ gets his share of happiness soon too... 

26 minutes ago, Yoon Ji said:

Ah bring back so many memories of mine... To be honest, many of the relationship fails because at the times when we needed someone's support instead they're being blamed, that breaks someone spirit.. In their case, when he was suffering, judging from SM behavior I think she tried to help but all that she got was backlash not just from someone she cares but from his fans too... I can't help but think how much must she suffered. I get it LJ suffered too but as they say words hurts the most... I've been there so I just can't help but think about her suffering too. That's why all I want is her to be happy and vice versa... And let's hope it's with SG and hope LJ gets his share of happiness soon too... 

• Like 4
  • Sad 3
Spoiler

Hi everyone,  i am SM' s fan & i like SG too...from my point of views SM is showing couple things😂.. one more thing do you guys know that SM suddenly started following one account ( nato .best) on 15 the November,  2020 then after a hr she unfollowed that account..my question is why she suddenly started following that account then unfollowed it when she set her followings 0 from Dec,  2019? Later i came to know that that account was related to SG' s musical event.

Hello @Yoon Ji i know this too. I followed somone on IG which is they curious about this too. SM followed 1 IG account (nato.best) and suddenly unfollow 😅 iam not sure about this IG account but someone told me this account was related with SG new album. So glad that you know it too 😱😍😍😍

Correct me if i wrong, 15 november 2020 is time when SG released his album/new song? My brain keep telling me SM try to followed this account because she want give some support for SG.

But then she realize she use her official account and immedietly unfollow (i think maybe SM have another unofficial IG which she use to follow friend or else so she can keep her official IG still 0 following )

Help me!! Almost drowned by my delulu 😂😂

• Like 2
  • Insightful 4
  • Haha 1
  • Shocked 1
3 minutes ago, Sosomingi said:

Correct me if i wrong, 15 november 2020 is time when SG released his album/new song? My brain keep telling me SM try to followed this account because she want give some support for SG.

i think it was released dec10. and both seungmin post on that date 🤍💚

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
1 hour ago, SGxSM said:

Only my opinion too. 

It's actually fun going through LF cut scenes clips posted by SBS.... I love reading all the comments from when LF was aired where 90% of the comments were like these 2 looked good together, requesting drama for them, shipping them hard, reminding themselves not to ship them, feeling sorry/guily for her ex (for cannot help it but shipping SG and SM) and forgetting she was in a relationship or asking if she was still with her ex as they been very quiet for a while.... Then when the breakup was released...there were all either these we came back because of the news or we know this is evil but we are happy we can ship them now. Lots and lots of people shipped these two.... I think unless you are hardcore fans that want the artists for yourself or shipped them to someone else...90% of those who watched LF definitely shipped these two. Their chemistry was that obvious. Reading all the comments is really entertaining. 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Clapping Hands 4
3 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

@WaterCat oh good news that a lot of people are shipping them then Seungmin surely know about this shipping. So that's why they were so quiet and careful after LF not mentioning each other. That makes sense. Yeah their chemistry was very obvious 🥰

You know Sm liked one of seungmin shippers comment on her post 😂.. it was seunggisomin' s comment ..

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Shocked 2
  • Clapping Hands 1