Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

13 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

i think it was released dec10. and both seungmin post on that date 🤍💚

Edited 9 minutes

10 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

Yeah released on december, 10 but there was an event on November, 15.

Nov 15 was the pre-release, with Ordinary Man song released on that date. Dec 10 was the album released.

Hope it helps.

Edited by LFCouple
  • Insightful 3
  • Awesome 1
Spoiler

@WaterCat high five... Although I've already downloaded LF since it first aired... I can't help but watch those clips on YT just to read the comments and throwing mine in there too😅😅😅

Me too 🥰 iam forget how many i rewatch LF, but i still watch LF video on youtube plus the editing with SG song for the backsong. I do it everyday before iam busy with my daily activity, it give me happines & power 

• Like 4

Now it makes me confirm that maybe they started dating on October that's why he wrote I LOVE YOU for that month in that calendar thing right🤔🤔🤔

1 minute ago, Sosomingi said:
  Hide contents

@WaterCat high five... Although I've already downloaded LF since it first aired... I can't help but watch those clips on YT just to read the comments and throwing mine in there too😅😅😅

Me too 🥰 iam forget how many i rewatch LF, but i still watch LF video on youtube plus the editing with SG song for the backsong. I do it everyday before iam busy with my daily activity, it give me happines & power 

👏👏👏 More power to you... 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 3
  • Heart Eyes 2
4 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

Seungmin surely know about this shipping

from this screenshot for sure I think she already know, she love the comment on it which mean she has seen the IG feeds haha.... I took these picture on Seunggisomin's IG thanks to you, hope we will meet in this forum hahaha

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Shocked 2
  • Party! 1
Spoiler

Now it makes me confirm that maybe they started dating on October that's why he wrote I LOVE YOU for that month in that calendar thing right🤔🤔🤔

@Lin M girl this is what exactly what i was thinking 😭 glad that not i only one who think it too. Iam sure this 19 october is special for them. 

• Like 7
  • Party! 1
1 minute ago, Sosomingi said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Now it makes me confirm that maybe they started dating on October that's why he wrote I LOVE YOU for that month in that calendar thing right🤔🤔🤔

@Lin M girl this is what exactly what i was thinking 😭 glad that not i only one who think it too. Iam sure this 19 october is special for them. 

Don't cry... I'll go to bed now and I'll go and ask them both(in Dreamland) to reveal the truth as early as possible... If their fans or their exes fans backlash them I would tell them to mind their own business 😎😎😎

• Haha 5
1 hour ago, Yoon Ji said:

From my point of view SM wasn't  in a relationship in 2019 . They broke up in 2018.. they just couldn't make it official..again i am saying it's my point of view😂can you remember guys after the dispatch' s revelation of their dating, between7th to 14th feb ( can't remember the exact date)something happened with Her ex ..he developed his previous illness.. During that time we were worried for SM .At that time one of her v live shows SM said that these days she is doing yoga,  meditation to relieve her stresses & everynight before  going to bed she lists out of five good things that happened with her & she thanks God for that every day.

Same for me, they broke up before LF filming. And before her ex start DJ stint, she step down and unfollowed youngstreet acc on ig. And way back, her agency couldn’t confirm their relationship. I’m glad I was not the only one on my hunch about this whole thing. We’re maybe wrong, but then we’re maybe right. We don’t know the whole story. But then again, from our observations, their (sg&sm) attraction to one another is too strong to be ignored and might led to something special they might be sharing right now but they are keeping it under wraps until there’s the right time to reveal. 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 1
15 minutes ago, Kumayuna said:

from this screenshot for sure I think she already know, she love the comment on it which mean she has seen the IG feeds haha.... I took these picture on Seunggisomin's IG thanks to you, hope we will meet in this forum hahaha

Thanks... found it. It’s on her post on March 5. 

From the account name (Seunggisomin) for sure she’ll know it’s a shipper account 😂. His/her comment only has 1 like; from Somin. 

It’s really nice of her, read the comments and gave likes 💕 for some lucky fans. I noticed these on her youtube; didn’t know until now that she does it also on IG. 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

I got a question. Can you Remember their LF press con interview and photoshoots. While So min was talking during interview, Seo Jin lightly bumped his left elbow to SG and said something. And it appeared to me he was like teasing him then SG smiled awkwardly and hit his thigh so as to stop him from saying it. 🤔 

• Like 2
35 minutes ago, Yoon Ji said:

You know Sm liked one of seungmin shippers comment on her post 😂.. it was seunggisomin' s comment ..

😆😆😆 thanks for joining our ship with these lovely hints 😂

I'm not a binjin shipper but I saw on IG if I'm not wrong that Son Ye jin liked a lot of binjin shippers after CLOY. 

I think the fact that So min liked a seungmin's shipper's comment is meaningful... 

You know Sm liked one of seungmin shippers comment on her post 😂.. it was seunggisomin' s comment ..

😆😆😆 th😂

😆😆😆  😂

😆😆😆😂

😆😆😆 😂

I don't know what happened my phone went crazy and posted so many times

Edited by SGxSM
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
3 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

I'm not a binjin shipper but I saw on IG if I'm not wrong that Son Ye jin liked a lot of binjin shippers after CLOY. 

I think the fact that So min liked a seungmin's shipper's comment is meaningful... 

You are welcome.  I tried hard not to join this ship but i couldn't stop myself .😂

• Haha 7
Spoiler

I got a question. Can you Remember their LF press con interview and photoshoots. While So min was talking during interview, Seo Jin lightly bumped his left elbow to SG and said something. And it appeared to me he was like teasing him then SG smiled awkwardly and hit his thigh so as to stop him from saying it. 🤔

@Kae 

My delulu

seo jin belike : yaa seunggiyaaa.. look at her. She is the perfect one for you (bumped his elbow)

SG : hyung, low your voice please, she can hear us ( SG hit SJ thigh)

Na Rae : ok guys, i try pretend not hear what you say ( with flat expression) 😶

• Haha 6
  • Clapping Hands 2

Wow I’m sorry to ruin the mood after everything i said. I’m new to all this and  I didn’t know much about those details and all this time I thought she was still in relationship during LF. Amazing. I am impressed with y’all. If that’s true, then maybe they are just keeping it low key. 

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
6 minutes ago, Sosomingi said:
  Hide contents

I got a question. Can you Remember their LF press con interview and photoshoots. While So min was talking during interview, Seo Jin lightly bumped his left elbow to SG and said something. And it appeared to me he was like teasing him then SG smiled awkwardly and hit his thigh so as to stop him from saying it. 🤔

@Kae 

My delulu

seo jin belike : yaa seunggiyaaa.. look at her. She is the perfect one for you (bumped his elbow)

SG : hyung, low your voice please, she can hear us ( SG hit SJ thigh)

Na Rae : ok guys, i try pretend not hear what you say ( with flat expression) 😶

Bravo 👏 Lol 

55 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

Oh yeah now you're in trouble like us 😂😂

@Kae oh really? I'm gonna check 😆 which moment? Do you remember? 

@Kae @Sosomingi  I remembered someone mentioned this before....Even with the translation...SM was asked who among the casts she thought was her best working partner. And she answered it was so hectic that she was not even thinking of this kind of thing. She thought that each of them had their own strengths and she could learn a lots from her co-casts.

One thing I'm really convinced from that press con and radio interview, SG really loves to see SM's smiles and he becomes really happy when he's the one who makes her smile and laugh.... It wasn't that clear when they were on LF set with the kids....But it became crystal clear when it was just 4 of them together.

@Yoon Ji Was it even possible not to ship them? 🤭🤭

@Kae Don't worry....Nothing can ruin our mood. Our high 'its not delusional until proven false' SGSM delusion gave us all strong immune system. 🤣🤣🤣

GOSH...You guys are moving fast.... Count me in for October 19 theory too.🙂🙂

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
7 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

Oh yeah now you're in trouble like us 😂😂

@Kae oh really? I'm gonna check 😆 which moment? Do you remember? 

Its on YouTube but there was no translation i just kept on watching it though I couldn’t understand a single word so i just observed their every movement. 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Kae said:

Wow I’m sorry to ruin the mood after everything i said. I’m new to all this and  I didn’t know much about those details and all this time I thought she was still in relationship during LF. Amazing. I am impressed with y’all. If that’s true, then maybe they are just keeping it low key. 

Read this forum thoroughly from first page  you will find lots of evidences😂😂😂😂

• Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 3