Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

@Yoon Ji I agree her acting and her dramas are so good, so much better than a lot of actresses. As we know her, I'm sure she's happy for her boyfriend and her boyfriend's best friend 😂

@ishipSGxSM oh thank you for sharing 😍 I guess this episode will be hilarious, holidays vibes's coming 

@Sosomingi they try to be less obvious

But if we continue to share everything here, I fear that we will get less and less hints 😅 because obviously we have a spy here 😂 

I'm a big fan of MITH, really this show is so good, I'm always laughing, Seung gi, Se Hyeong, Sun rok, Dong hyun and Eun woo are so funny and mostly they are themselves, great chemistry ❤

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1
2 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

@Yoon Ji I agree her acting and her dramas are so good, so much better than a lot of actresses. As we know her, I'm sure she's happy for her boyfriend and her boyfriend's best friend 😂

@ishipSGxSM oh thank you for sharing 😍 I guess this episode will be hilarious, holidays vibes's coming 

But if we continue to share everything here, I fear that we will get less and less hints 😅 because obviously we have a spy here 😂 

I'm a big fan of MITH, really this show is so good, I'm always laughing, Seung gi, Se Hyeong, Sun rok, Dong hyun and Eun woo are so funny and mostly they are themselves, great chemistry ❤

@SG×SM I agree with you . We might get less hints from them since SM is a professional lurker😂 . She already stopped posting on ig same as her bf .Let's wait if she drops any hints in future 😂😂

1 minute ago, Yoon Ji said:

@SG×SM I agree with you . We might get less hints from them since SM is a professional lurker😂 . She already stopped posting on ig same as her bf .Let's wait if she drops any hints in future 😂😂

She is not so busy at this moment but still  there's no update from her.

• Like 4
  • Haha 3
2 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

i agree with both of you @Yoon Ji & @SGxSM that SM should also be included. compared to the other ones there, she also deserved it. but of course that's our personal views and the committee chooses who will be included hehe. for sure SM is very happy for SM & LSJ. 😊

@SGxSM i also love MITH! 🤩 before, i started watching the episode when cha eun woo joined the cast and forward. but since i truly enjoyed it, i watched it from the beginning. i loved how both 1st jipsabu team and the recent ones jive. but for me, the 4 previous team members complement each other more. their impromptu games are always fun. im not complaining with the recent members though. haha! it's still funny

• Like 7
Spoiler

IMG-20210405-163040.jpg

I think their hairstyles are always same 😁 yeolmoo just like a small version of SG *another crumb

Girls.. look at this..this is so cute 😂, This is just an edit but I imagine maybe SG SM often do this while laughing at our excitement in this forum

(Credit by seunggisomin IG account)spacer.png

• Haha 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Party! 1
5 minutes ago, Sosomingi said:
  Reveal hidden contents

IMG-20210405-163040.jpg

I think their hairstyles are always same 😁 yeolmoo just like a small version of SG *another crumb

Girls.. look at this..this is so cute 😂, This is just an edit but I imagine maybe SG SM often do this while laughing at our excitement in this forum

(Credit by seunggisomin IG account)spacer.png

Saw it too, it's our ultimate wish (prayer) that these 2 are having fun reading our posts 😅

• Like 7
11 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

me too! high five @SGxSMhahaha! when i saw the whole pic of SG, damn! he's hot! 🙈😁😍 that's why i wanted to watch it also and it looks like a fun episode.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Tasty 1

comment.jpg

I wonder if someone in SM family is reading this forum... This was my post a few days ago and today I checked Yeolmoos Youtube channel and they liked ALL the comments under every single vlog... 

Something is fishy:jkbtsthink:

Edited by LSGandJSM
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 3
  • Haha 5
6 minutes ago, LSGandJSM said:

comment.jpg

I wonder if someone in SM family is reading this forum... This was my post a few days ago and today I checked Yeolmoos Youtube channel and they liked ALL the comments under every single vlog... 

Something is fishy:jkbtsthink:

oh yeah! all comments in all videos are now liked. hahaha! 🤔🤭🫐 maybe they know about this forum. even if not from their family. just someone they know. 

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4

I saw the fan pic of MITH too and he looked so manly! The clean cut hair suits him, wonder what's that episode all about. They've been going out of towns since the new PD came in. 

I really think also that someone from both sides have lurkers here in the forum, that's why they know everything about what were all been observing and how were putting the puzzle together 🙂

Edited by Myshipperheart_SGSM
  • Like 5
43 minutes ago, LFCouple said:

New movie for Somin? Found this on twitter. A sci-fi thriller movie (Wolf Hunt) with Seo In Guk. Start filming in July. Happy for her... 

https://twitter.com/kdrama_news/status/1379241424567164930?s=21

https://twitter.com/ldramaland/status/1379234615504867332?s=21

I really wanted her to act in action thriller dramas or movies more after watching her action scene in Golden Slumber. She's so flexible  in that scene. I think her scene in Golden Slumber was the turning point of the movie.i wish someday SM  and SG would be main leads in action thriller drama together though  I believe in personal life they both are already the main leads of romcom😂😂😂..They are doing passonate secretive romantic comedy in their personal life so I will be happy if they both cast as main leads in a action thriller drama with passionate romance 😂😂😂😋🙈

Edited by Yoon Ji
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 3

Nice.....Im looking forward to her movie already. I love seeing her in a movie.

Guys.... SM might be underrated but her talent is for sure not under-appreciated. She is just just not the type to always go viral on Social Media platforms. Don't feel pity for her....It was her choice to be professional actress not a flashy celebrity trying hard to stay afloat in the media. She has been offered lead role in the movies almost every other year since 2015. Being underrated also depends on how you look at it... She might not be one of the flashy ones but she is well-known in South Korea. She also has high rating drama under her belt..It was not that she being paired with unknown co-stars neither. And based on her choices of role, she will never become the flashy one. Agreed that her acting skill is much better than many other actresses on that list. The things with K dramas industry were that they always cast idols in the lead roles because of their fan base and these idols cannot act....but their popularity was overhyped because of fans from their idol days. It was just the way the industry is. Showbiz is all about money. So it was not just her but lots of actresses in her age range have it difficult in the past 10 years. Plus, your work will never become viral unless you do lovey-dovey type drama that everyone can watch...Ones for high school/college age group and that was not the case for most of So Min's dramas.

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 4

@WaterCat are you responding to someone or just sharing? The way you said it feels like someone said something bad about SM, so I just wanna know where you're coming from. 😆

In terms of shipping though, for me what's important is that Seung-Gi said he knew about So-Min the first time they met. And he said something like "that's why the production staff kept it a secret" which for me, means that for him (SG), SM is special enough to warrant a surprise reveal. 😉

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 3
  • Party! 5
1 hour ago, LFCouple said:

De Makeprem IG'story .. El verde menta es el color de makeprem .. pero me hace delulu ... 😂 😂 

Y lleva una camiseta blanca, de alguna manera me recuerda a SG .. 😂 😂

spacer.png

how beautiful SoMin looks ... !! I really admired this young beautiful lady very much, when I heard that she Since I was very little I helped the children of an orphanage and every year I do it, my admiration is infinite.

• Like 7
  • Heart Eyes 2