✏️Stationery Couple🖍 • 🍠Sweet Potato Couple📚(Kim So Rim x Shin Mo Young)

Episode 15

First encounter at a Stationery Store

So sweet, he came back and gifted her erasers to erase away all the memories of her bad ex.

More stationery talk, followed by a meal (I consider this their unofficial first date, haha)

Spoiler

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

Episode 16-17

Sharing their first sweet potato (which will become important witness to their love confessions) (Sweet Potato Uncle also a shipper!!)

He told her he's the CEO of a company, but she didn't believe him

Bold question from So Rim, asking him if he likes her 

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

Episode 18

Have to take whatever chance to meet and spend time with her!

He secretly gifted her hotel voucher but she was suspicious it was just a scam.

Second (unofficial) date! Outdoor over sandwiches and of course, stationeries!!

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 1

MTDzeiV.gif

• 2 weeks later...

So many reserved posts @ktcjdrama?

Thanks for making this thread!

I wasn't a fan of this couple at first, mostly because SR was such a brat when she was with NS, and MY seemed like such an ajusshi. However, I've really warmed up to this couple. It seems that they bring out the best in each other.

Not to mention that I never realized that love of pencils was a thing for some people. I knew about liking stationary, but not such deep appreciation for pencils.

• Heart Eyes 1
7 hours ago, stroppyse said:

So many reserved posts

Haha I was going to post all their YouTube clips in sequence so that we can always have a place to watch the development of their love story. 
I will continue working on it this week since more people already found out about this thread. 

• Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

On 1/1/2023 at 6:45 PM, ktcjdrama said:

Haha I was going to post all their YouTube clips in sequence so that we can always have a place to watch the development of their love story. 
I will continue working on it this week since more people already found out about this thread. 

Nice thought! That sounds pretty fantastic, and it's fun to watch their clips again. Not to mention they have the least annoying story line in this drama right now.

:duckhearts:

• Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

@ktcjdrama @stroppyse Please do. Since i havent watched from the beginning, i missed alot of their early parts. Would be highly appreciated.

MY and SR storyline is the most interesting of the 3. HJ and GW seems fun also as soon as GW finds out HJ is pregnant. Atleast those 2 couples don't have an insane stalker after them.

Edit : posted without scrolling up. Last time i checked there were only a few clips. Thanks for updating so far. I love their interaction it's so natural. Love the curry scene of them eating especially :D 

Edited by Zoaze
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • 2 weeks later...

The story is heating up about this couple in the drama, and it's still the most interesting of the lovelines. Plus, I have sympathy for all of the main characters involved, except for NS the snake.

I have to trust that MY now that he's accepted how he feels about SR will go all out to figure out what is going on so that he and SR can be together. Once NS is resolved, there really isn't any reason why MY and SR can't be together happily.

• Like 1