Oasis 오아시스 [2023]

Tofu

I finished episode one and I just love how both of you conveniently left out the stabbing at the end. :GengarPout:

Cheol Woong is the worst friend ever. I don't know how I am going to survive watching him until the end. :KittyBan:

• Haha 2

@Tofu @Rina I have only been able to watch eps1. I had no wifi at home over the weekend so I am just only catching up. :nervous:.

CW is  terribly entitled and spoiled. So his friendship with DH is born out of DH giving in to him and allowing him to "win" each time. Even from the start when they decided to be friends first - all 3 of them and for her to give both a chance , CW showed his true colours in front of her parents by revealing DH's poor background. And I know from preview DH will take on the blame for CW stabbing someone ( which supposedly was to protect her) .  I understand from spoilers that CW may turn over a new leaf - and carry on the legacy of his grandfather but given this terrible first impression , I don't know if he can be trusted. But what is worse is not even CW or his ambitious mother. It is DH's father, who because he feels indebted to that family, tells DH to sell himself short. Wahhhhh that really got me more mad. 

That said CYW is doing a good job in this role - I read that he's still in university and for him to be getting significant roles while he has yet to graduate is fantastic for his career. 

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

And I know from preview DH will take on the blame for CW stabbing someone

It could have been because of CW too, but I think majority of the reason was because of DH's dad. I cannot believe he turned his son into a murderer. That's a stigma you should never put on your kids. Kudos to CW's dad for figuring out that his wife and DH's dad was lying. He knows his son and he knows CW is capable of hurting someone -- too bad they lied to him though. 

I am surprised DH went to see CW after he got out. If it was me, I would never want to see him. 

@Rina Yay! I love this song! I hope it's on Spotify too. 

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
2 hours ago, gilaswan said:

What platform is this showing on? I’ve looked at Netflix, Disney+, Viu and Prime - not showing on all 4!

Kocowa or Viki 

https://www.viki.com/tv/39598c-oasis

But you'll need to check if it is available where you are. 

• Like 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring