Oasis 오아시스 [2023]

Tofu

What are the two boys wearing?! :laugh:

Jang Dong Yoon has on a baby blue knit that has small openings inside a suit jacket. I think it would have been better if it was a knit without those small openings (and didn't have a v-neckline). I don't mind the Doc Martens, but it does not go with his fit. What's with the neck scarf for Choo Young Woo? Haha! 

I don't mean to criticize their outfits, but I don't think it's flattering on them. They are both so handsome, why are their stylist dressing them up like that? It looks messy. 

• Haha 2

@Tofu @Rina  Not a fan of how they are all styled for the press con. Look forward to this. As much as I heart Choo Young Woo, I have always wanted a JDY and SIA reunion. They were  my ship in School 2017  :laugh: So I won't root for CYW's character to end up with SIA  if he's a bad guy.

Preview

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

@abs-oluteM its ok if CYW is the bad guy. He’s still relatively new actor so good grounding to hone his acting. SIA also played the antagonist in Mr Queen and after that doing fine as second lead in Business Proposal.

The preview is so funny! SIA…Bruce Lee:lmao2:

Looking forward to catch ep1.

SIA and CYW having fun bts.

Edited by Rina
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Hope...

Sometimes that's all you have when you have nothing else.

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

@Rina About 4 hours ago when I check the site I normally use , no subs available :nervous:
Have you been able to watch yet ?

Not yet maybe later tonight.

Oh Jung Shin! :laugh: Falling for Seol In Ah all over again! :hearties:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hope...

@Rina I saw that the subbed episodes are out. From spoilers , CYW's character is nasty from the start and he's not nice to JDY's character at all . But we know that both of them fall hard for her. 

• Like 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

Hello everyone 

I smell a birth secret and am i correct everyone. I must the pace to this drama is way to slow for me. Hopefully it gets better.  Choi Cheo Woong is so annoying and i don't trust him

Lee Doo Hak lived a sad life, to have a weak father who sent his own son to prison just because he owed The Choi's a debt. I can't help but feel that Lee Doo Hak hasn't changed at all. What is he up to. 

Choi Cheo Woong is a coward and I wish he pays for his crime . His life seemed so nice in ep 1 but now I see that his mom is even cold to him now. I thought she love him instead of being a chess piece for greed to be a politicion. She lied to DH's father and left his son to rot in prison.  At least CW's father saw right through his wife's greed and she ruined him for her greed. 

• Like 2

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

7 hours ago, Tofu said:

Someone be honest with me, how angsty are the first two episodes? I have heard a lot mixed reviews and I need to know how to prepare myself. :cry:

It was intense.

I love the first 2 episodes - the comedy, sadness, anger…I am pleasantly surprised the 3 young leads are good, better than I expected.

• Insightful 1

Hope...