3rd Anniversary - Group Story

UnniSara

Vacation

This is a group writing project. Below is the start of the story as well as a cast of characters. Anyone is welcome to contribute a section to the story. You can introduce characters, or even change already listed characters. As you publish your section, we will amend this first post to reflect the changes to the cast. This is just for fun, so go ahead and take a hand at writing some plot and characters!

Cast of Characters

Moon Dong Eun - woman in her 20's

Kim Hyun Ah - woman in her 20's and Moon Dong Eun's school friend

Park Joo Ho - a male travel agent

Ths Story

Moon Dong Eun was ecstatic getting off of work tonight , knowing it was her last day and she is now on Vacation. Also it means she can finally see all her closest University & High School friends together from the last get together that was ruined due to some drama. Life after Uni has been hectic for the past 4 years. Moon Dong Eun and her friend Kim Hyun Ah had just realized how fast time has passed, and how they haven’t really met up with all their friends in one place for a long time. That is when they decided to find a way PLAN THE BEST GET AWAY TO Pearl Island, Bahamas so that they can all reconnect like they did in their School Days. 

AIL4fc89ArCqhwLchJvuvxiQHE8N7VKM6N1b1gqh

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 2

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

20 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I'm afraid I will ruined this show :laugh:

Give it a chance, I didn't think I can even start this little story , so i thought about all the drama's i watched . It seems people in kdrama land tend to not see each other in years or lose touch... @SilverMoonTea

@ktcjdrama  Can't wait for your creative juices are added 

:love:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Party! 1

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

Dong Eun and Hyun Ah managed to convince 6 of their friends to go on the reunion trip to paradise halfway around the world. They were happy that they were able to have such a large crowd. Dong Eun decided that she would start contacting travel agencies about a group booking while Hyun Ah would start sorting logistics for everyone to figure out the dates of travel.

Dong Eun found a travel agency that had good online reviews where she met Park Joo Ho, a friendly travel agent who was very cute, but seemed a little odd.

• Like 3
  • Party! 1

Joo Ho always seemed to have a slight smirk on his face as if he knew something that Dong Eun didn't. He also creeped her out a little bit. The first time she visited this agency she could have sworn someone followed her home but every time she turned around, there was nothing but shadows. Now, even when Dong Eun is at work she keeps thinking she sees Joo Ho's face in the crowd

It was almost as if he was following her around; but how... and why?

• Like 4

MDL                  Currently Watching: Hidden Love, Fireworks of My Heart, Erkenci Kus, King the Land

spacer.png