[K-Artist] Seo Yea Ji 서예지

bai

Update August 2020 Seo Yea Ji for LUNA & Cosmopolitan Korea

STAN QUEEN :1000: 

Yeye :SquirtleWonderfull:

P. S. Base pages still under-construction. OPEN FOR REQUEST. Hopefully will finished it soon, or are you interested to submit feedback/take over/etc? Please message me. I can't help to post updates of her here (lol).

AFTER ALL PLEASE FEEL FREE TO STAN HERE FOR THE LOVE TO OUR QUEEN YEA-JI~! xx

• Like 5

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi!!!~

I'm sorry to abandon this page.

Spoiler

After distracted by own business, it was a long exhausting road to get Covid in a hard way.. And it gave me really bad surprise to lost my beloved because of that same thing not too far after my recovery. I'm really not okay.

Hope I will do better soon!

So proud of Yeaji journey.. To Baeksang with best actress nomination in role Ko Moonyoung, well deserved! Icon.

On these days I feel like to hug Yeaji as Yeyes and tell her it will be okay:heart:

I like her attitude that I know on the cam of bts or something. And she is great actress. I miss her photos with the all drama mother Kim Mikyung. I believe Yeaji is a sweet person. 

I feel so bad and angry when some netizen comment about her scandal as abusive gf is just exactly her role as Ko Moonyoung in IOTNBO. Like what?!! How can you link the acting with true personality..

It's not logical and not based on facts but people tends to link another badness with feelings..

Just look at her quality of acting. Her act as KMY, as I see is that star quality. Like her act as Sangmi in Save Me role, etc.

Because saying bad about other (include actress) is easier than being kind and examine thoroughly?

XX

G O O D  V I B E S  

• 3 months later...

FAh7_2FVkAIuq5u?format=jpg&name=large

Seo Yeaji 8 Years debut anniversary :heart: 

the fans edit & organize is OMG I adore. There are so many talents united for her.

Love from the Yeyes is amazing!!! It is really flooding. 

I believe people have their own ways but there is even ad in NYC and other cities (what I know Jakarta, Bangkok, Manila, ... Sorry if I missed. But the point is there are more of them) for our girl!!! ♥♥♥

it's her,

:heart: SEO YEA JI :heart:

FAUM2tmVkAcBu_k?format=jpg&name=4096x409

G O O D  V I B E S  

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...