Doctor Who [UK Drama - Multiple Seasons ONGOING]

Phikyl

• 2 weeks later...

SMU1iAp.jpgJodie Whittaker as the 13th Doctor.

On the one hand, it's about time there was a female Doctor! On the other hand, I'm not sure yet whether I love her as the Doctor. Anyone else have any thoughts about this version of the Doctor?

Then again, I'm a weirdo in that I actually really enjoyed Christopher Eccleston's single season as the Doctor, even if I recognize that there were some issues with his portrayal.

• Like 4

I stopped when Eleven regenerated into Twelve. Not very invested.

Nine is my doctor, but I enjoyed Ten's run the most because of the rich episodic stories about historical figures. Blink is my favorite episode. Eleven will always be my beloved gramps, and I will name my child River Song. 

I might be tempted to watch again when Cillian Murphy becomes the new Doctor. For now keep calm and vworp vworp. 

Edited by jeijei
  • Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

@jeijei I have to admit, I stopped in the middle with Twelve. I didn't like Clara at all so I'm stuck somewhere in the middle of her eps and just can't seem to power through it. 

Ten is my doctor but I have large soft spots for both Nine and Eleven. I also love Blink as an episode and I find the Weeping Angels to be the most terrifying villains but my favorite is actually the Silence in the Library set of eps. Basically, anything with River Song in it is gold. :wow:

Favorite companion is a tie between Donna and Amy/Rory.... Though that's more for Rory than Amy. The beloved Centurion! :lol:

• Like 2

MDL                  Currently Watching: Hidden Love, Fireworks of My Heart, Erkenci Kus, King the Land

spacer.png

On 8/24/2020 at 4:18 PM, jeijei said:

I might be tempted to watch again when Cillian Murphy becomes the new Doctor. For now keep calm and vworp vworp. 

Cillian Murphy as the new doctor! I'm really looking forward to it. The affable, easy going doctors have their charms, but I think I gravitate towards the more intense doctors.

A quick aside, Cillian Murphy and Christopher Eccleston were in 28 Days Later together. That was a creepy movie. Not sure why I watched it since I am not a fan of horror genres at all, but it was an excellent movie anyway.

Speaking of zombie movies, I'm trying to gear myself up to watch "Alive" with Yoo Ah In and Park Shin Hye.

• Like 2