If I Cheat, I Die 바람피면 죽는다 [2020-2021]

SnowBlob

1 hour ago, SnowBlob said:

@abs-oluteM yayyy!! Lol..more of who the young boy is will be revealed in ep 3 :PikaSwag: don't tell me you re liking this boy more than Go Joon now?:lol:  

Honestly in the first 2 eps..the wife is just like ice queen..very cold :pandascared: 

Kkkkk. No , I don’t like any of the characters- there’s something disturbing with that young boy too. He isn’t who we think he is given that wardrobe he has . I’m sure though that whatever we see is just the tip of the iceberg 

New stills 

• Like 1
  • Star Struck 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

Caught up with ep 5 :Party02: 

Okkk.. so after this ep, I have one prime suspect in mind (Baek Soo Jung's killer that is) It's

Spoiler

Ma Dong Kyun!

The reason being is because atm it seems unlikely that our main couple is the culprit and apart from them, no one else atm seems to have the motive. The male detective def knew BSJ and there's something happened between them in the past which yet to be revealed. And at the end of this ep, the ahjussi who blackmailed our national husband said a guy (he/him) tried to kill him.

I was actually expecting that Ko Mi Rae's plastic bag to contain something to show that she also was connected to BSJ in a way, but I was wrong. However, that very expensive bag (the one inside the plastic bag which HWS vomited into) was hers right? So she must be rich or something like that. 

At least that blackmailing ahjussi isn't dead, so there's no second murder case so far although not sure what's gonna happen next. 

Also another mystery is introduced - what's with MDK and BSJ? The male detective found BSJ in MDK's car in the past (which we could see this was prior to MDK having scar on his face and still with normal voice!  @ktcjdrama Oh Min Suk's character was 'normal' in the past - I mean his voice was normal LOL!) 

LOL at the two guys (HWS and CSH) silently admiring each other's body HAHA and that Yeo Too was mad not because Woo Sung told her about him cheating but because he vomited in her car :PikaRIP:

Here's hoping I can catch the next ep this week~ 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

Episode 6... nothing is solved, more mysteries added. It seems there's also a woman involved in the attempted murder of the blackmailing ahjussi. And so far, how many women do we know apart from KYJ? There's the female detective (which at the point I don't think can be included in the suspect list); the art student whom HWS seems to have a mild crush on (and this ep we truly found out that she's rich! but what does that have to do with the storyline? I hope the writer has something in store for us which connects this girl with the case); the female NIS agent who likes to follow CSH around (oh..I actually don't mind if they end up together hehe); and last but not least the ahjumma who's been working for KYJ. And who among them wear high heels? Only KYJ I think but I still don't think she's involved in the murder of BSJ (shrugs). 

If only the male detective weren't married, I would already ship him with the female detective. I really love their interactions so far. 

We're getting more things related to KYJ's past. There's this one scene where she looked so shaken after WS asked her about her family in the past and there's another with the ahjumma talking about the book (the Secret Room??) and ahjumma wanted her to stop writing the book because what happened to YJ in the past. I wonder whether BSJ's case has any connection with the Secret Room? 

So we have seen so far KYJ slowly showing more emotions, funny enough most of them were shown when she's around WS. I think that just shows she really does love him. I just want to see her cry buckets :pandasad: because that's the only thing I haven't seen her doing LOL. 

I also hope everything will be well for our Jin Ho. He's being suspected of having an affair by KYJ (wrong deduction on her part) and then this ep HWS sort of affirming that because he didn't wanna be caught cheating! And we all know Jin Ho is actually faithful to his wife. 

LOL moments:

- HWS imagining one or two ways his wife might kill him haha

- The male detectives making suspicions on the real murderers based on their past cases

:ducksleepy:

• Haha 2

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

@abs-oluteM ahh..so no ep 8 this week? 

Just finished ep 7 ~ Now I'm feeling like...this drama is pretty slow moving :lol: Of course we're not even half way yet but really the case isn't moving that much forward. Only now we're getting a confirmation of the identity of possibly the blackmailing ahjussi abductors but I have a doubt that they're the same people who killed BSJ (I won't mention the names here until probably next ep since ppl might have not seen this ep).

We're still getting the cat-and-mouse type thing (what's that expression in English?) between HWS and KYJ. HWS is now desperate again in hiding his affair and KYJ was sort of sensing it and at the end of the episode it's like back to square one trusting his husband again? 

I'm sort of losing focus because the drama divided almost the same amount of time between the murder case and the cheating scandal. If the writer in the end manages to connect both and shows how these two actually connected, that would be really great. Of course now in a way the affair affects the progress of the murder case because HWS trying to hide things so the policemen are suspicious of him and spent considerable amount of time in trying to confirm this. 

I think it is slowly taking its time to reveal things bit by bit. We're getting a bit more in relation to KYJ's mum and the Secret Prayer Room was mentioned again this time.

Let's hope the drama picks up its pace after the first half is done~

• Insightful 2

18 hours ago, SnowBlob said:

If the writer in the end manages to connect both and shows how these two actually connected, that would be really great.

I agree about this. Also the connection of him trying to go into politics. That mentor couldn’t be not serving any purpose to the story. Maybe a connection to KYJ’s mother? Why does Ma seem to be interested in not ruffling KYJ’s feather too? 

Not much development. Seems like still setting up stage. I only watch for good laughs. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

@ktcjdramaAH! Yess..that side story of going into politics too! @@  the aide seems to be quite powerful too. Hahaha if there were truly a person like him then it's scary how he could create an alibi for HWS in a short time like that :PsyWhat: The aide seems to know sth too right. I just couldnt wrap my head around how these at the end aren't just going to be coincidences (if they re to be connected to each other). 

So far KYJ is the common factor between BSJ - Mr Ma - Secret Prayer Room and HWS. I wonder if she s related to the aide in some ways too. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

• 3 weeks later...

Yay..caught up with the latest episode (just binge watched 3 episodes last night) :jiminbtssigh:

I think they picked up the pace a little bit but we're also getting more side/new characters that are getting the spotlight.

There's this lady who is BSJ's CEO (can't remember whether she appeared before) but suddenly she appeared and suddenly might become another important player in this 'game' of finding/concealing who truly killed BSJ. 

The attorney lady who got rejected by HWS also suddenly had more air time and woww...isn't she annoying as she seems to be so obsessed with HWS ... 

The university student also..now I can see how she would become another adversary for KYJ. She now realised that she likes HWS and it seems like she'd become obsessed with him too. The troublesome thing with her is that she clearly knows that he's married but seems to have no problem with that fact and keeps pursuing after him. Nope...I don't like her. 

Not to say that I have affection for KYJ either...she's really creepy at times and I understand why one psychologist said that she might be a psychopathic killer. I actually find it really annoying how she could always get what she wants out of the police..I mean..come on..why the police so weak???

And..so I just realised in this drama..we're getting some pretty strong female characters...but  none really likeable. :idk:

In saying that, it's getting interesting (although only slightly). 

• Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

My heart broke (a bit and a bit more) for Oh Min Suk's character.. although the revelation of what he did in the past had some sort of twist effect on me. Anyway, now we know that KYJ and him weren't in a romantic relationship in the past. Also got a bit more glimpse into the past so that's good. Now it's 4 more episodes left so I'm not expecting everything to relate at this point of times. 

Oh, who thinks Kim Young Dae (Cha Soo Ho's actor the second male lead) looks like Kang Dong Won? :pandahappy:

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

Ep 12 :BulbaConfused::jiminbtssigh::pandablank:

hmmmm...don't know what to say LOL. Things are getting complicated - even at this point of time they still managed to introduce new characters ( I mean not just passing characters but characters that seemed to hold quite important roles on how the story is going to unfold -eg the psycho 'husband' or 'bf' of KMR...and then this ex-detective Gwak) and yet on this ep we're not shown at all the lady who was the company boss of late BSJ... What would be the purpose of introducing new characters now?!@?!?

The caretaker ahjumma is now not free from suspicion too..she's fishy as well. 

Up to the mid of the ep, I thought KYJ would be innocent and that all these deaths might be caused by someone who was always watching her (eg the ahjumma)..but then we're shown the last scene how BSJ's manager got 'poisoned' from food that was made by KYJ! 

I'm also sure at this point of time that the writer intends KYJ's character not to be liked by the audience. She's truly annoying hahahahaha (and scary). I felt this ep was trying to further show that after all, HWS's cheating wasn't purely his fault. Of course he's totally at fault, but one could only wonder, if KYJ's treatment toward him wasn't at all cold, maybe things could be different? She's very dismissive towards her husband (I think at the beginning of the ep, he was trying to ask questions/clarifications and she just so easily ignored and refused to answer) ... and what's the word... for example how she complaint about his fav noodles and compared that to how KMR was very thankful and able to enjoy the noodles. 

In fact, I think almost all the characters are unlikeable. No one that I can truly root for as almost everyone seems to be fishy. 

HAHAHAHAH..and now I wonder why I'm still watching this drama. Since in the past few eps all I seem to write is 'complaints' (wow..now am I not like KYJ who liked to complain :P). 

But I'm at the point of time where there is no turning back. I just have to finish watching this drama and who knows I'll be blown away at the last minute :pandahehe: 

• Haha 2

@SnowBlob I managed to catch up now. Like you, I think I will finish this drama no matter what, and hoping to have an aha! moment by the end of the drama. Really cannot believe they actually introduced new characters at this point. Seems like the core plot has only just started developing now, and yet we’re still going in circles, LOL... well, at least there is progress now. We haven’t even reached the opening scene where HWS was terrified and seeking for help in the middle of the night. 

• Shocked 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

@ktcjdrama i already forgot that there's such a scene in the beginning (HWS seeking for help)..it's that long ago. Do you think this couple will have a happy ending? I very much doubt it at this point of time. There's just so much distrust and lie already. 

:pandahehe:

• Like 1

I must say I'm very very happy with ep 15! Almost everything comes to light and almost everyone is 'connected' somehow to BSJ's case. 

The only one that I'm waiting for the connection is the female student who is abused by her 'husband'? 

So glad that the writer managed to do this (connecting everything). However, I'd probably say that this drama does not need 16 episodes. It would probably work very well with much shorter episodes so the pacing could be kept well and there's no need to have so much 'fillers'. 

Anyway, now I have high hope for the last episode! Can't wait~

• Heart Eyes 1

Finally the drama is over :Party02: 

Last ep was ok~ we got the conclusion of BSJ's case and found the real killer (which was surprising but not really surprising :p)

Spoiler

Well in ep 15 I thought it was the CEO (KYJ's step mum) but then it was kinda 'revealed' that she wasn't. So then my guess turned to the ahjumma housekeeper..but then it was shown very early in ep 16 that she wasn't either...and that the real perpetrator was the CEO. hahaha

And in the end, there wasn't any connection between the rich student lady and BSJ case. She was just there as a.... I don't know what to say... just there to complicate matter unnecessarily??? 

The ending wasn't 100% satisfying but it was satisfying enough although they left the ending hanging like that. I felt the writer tried to stay true to the mystery theme until the end. 

So do you think KYJ stabbed HWS with the real knife? Do you think he died at the end? 

I'm 100% no condoning any murder... but HWS sort of had that coming. He had his chance of confessing and repenting but chose not to (and he saw what his cheating did to the ahjumma and KYJ. Now that I think about it, perhaps KYJ wouldn't be suspected of murdering BSJ if only HWS didn't have an affair with her). 

My honest opinion of this drama

Spoiler

If I knew it would be like this, I think I would choose not to watch it :) Just not my cup of tea... I feel the drama is quite draggy... not enough interesting twists/turns/other interesting things. Until the end, I don't feel attached to any main and supporting characters. I must say though, I really enjoy Queen of mystery 1 and 2 which are written by the same writer. 

Ciao and see you in other dramas~

• Like 1

@SnowBlob congratulations to both of us for persevering and finished the drama :laugh:

Same as you, if I had known it, I wouldn’t have watched it too. It has very interesting premise and potential to be one of a kind drama but sadly wasn’t utilized for that. There were too many circling around the mystery in the middle and suddenly towards the end, everything is solved too easily.

Was HWS stabbed for real this time? I think so. The irony of him ordering a hit on his wife because he thought she caught onto him and turned out that he was mistaken, but then the wife couldn’t trust him anymore. Had to LOL at that. The part where the chance to cheat is offered to wifey also could’ve made interesting twist if introduced earlier. Just really a pity that the story didn’t go near the way I had expected. 

• Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

@abs-oluteM sadly I have to concur with @ktcjdrama . Don't bother unless you really have nothing else to watch...or if you are a hugeee fan of one of the actors that you can't pass up any  of the dramas s/he stars in :P 

@ktcjdrama That's the thing too...whether or not HWS truly ordered a hit on his wife? shrugs. Also felt that KYJ did somehow feel attracted to the NIS agent (even if it's only very very minute feeling). Congratulations to both us... we have somewhat proven our ability stay 'faithful' to a drama (even if the drama isn't that great at all). HAHAHAHHHA

• Haha 2