Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

9 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

i've watched vagabond already and that's were i loved SG. he's so hot there. 😄🥰 then i followed you're all surrounded and mith. then i found you guys here and watched LF. after all that, i never looked back 🤣

we share the same feeling, love for SG and now for SM

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Party! 1
16 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

Yoo An's mom posted new pictures

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMjjFcIJxFa/?igshid=1he65kpau38f4

With caption "pororo" And bears on his clothes 😅

It might be his nickname. A lot of children of his age love pororo, he's famous in Korea. 

I won't let my delulu win this time 😂

but... pororo... and bear jammies like seunggi samchon... let your delulu win hahahaha 😝

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Haha 2
6 hours ago, Kae said:

I always thought they have quite the opposite type of personality. But i was surprised too when they get along really well. I noticed that screen partners can be paired up again after 3-5 yrs. Just like what happened to suzy and seung gi. First the gu family book and then vagabond esp if ppl liked their connection which only means We still have a chance for So Min and SG be in a drama after little forest and who knows by that time they’re still both single and ready to date/ settle down. If we still root for them until then we can get good news. 

I don’t know if I should mention these things bc I don’t want to make anyone get mad at me. I just want to state my opinion and observation about our two fave actors. Since its a forum might as well just share it here no need to agree/disagree with me. So... imo..., (working together for the first time.) 

In LF, SG and SM was more of getting to know each other and working harmoniously. After a while, they find each other as likeable, hardworking and beautiful individuals. So prolly there was an attraction or admiration between them already but preferred not to focus on it since the girl (Somin)that time was in a relationship and the guy afaik (Seunggi) is a very practical and goal oriented person. Marriage ofc is part of his lifetime plans but not for now. Not yet. He’s focused more on his career if I’m not mistaken.  i said, after 3-5 yrs depending on fate there is a chance for them to be in a drama/show. By that time SG will be almost 40 and SM 35/36 yrs old. Usually ppl at that age they started to feel the need of someone beside them. ( no matter how focus we are on other things at one point in our life between  late 30’s til late 40’s, we feel like there’s something missing and we look for someone special. So it’s all in God’s hands. If they will be given another chance to work, if both are still single and who they will end up with eventually. Sorry for a long talk. You don’t have to read it if it’s a trigger or something yo make anyone sad. 

• Like 8
  • Clapping Hands 1
9 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

@Kae I'm not sad at all by your observations. I just wish for both of them to be happy. If they marry now or in 3/4 years I'm ok 😁 

yes @Kae no need to worry. you can give your opinions & observations here. anyways we all have one goal and that is for SG & SM to be happy 💚🤍

@SGxSM maybe we should plant/grow a blueberry tree now so that in 3-4 years time, we can give it to SeungMin as a wedding gift 🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
1 minute ago, ishipSGxSM said:

yes @Kae no need to worry. you can give your opinions & observations here. anyways we all have one goal and that is for SG & SM to be happy 💚🤍

@SGxSM maybe we should plant/grow a blueberry tree now so that in 3-4 years time, we can give it to SeungMin as a wedding gift 🤣

where do you find all these great ideas? 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
8 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

@Kae I'm not sad at all by your observations. I just wish for both of them to be happy. If they marry now or in 3/4 years I'm ok 😁 

@SGxSMi’m glad you’re cool with it. Personally, i want them to be real life couple if only has the power to do so. No matter what i will keep on hoping and believe in fate that there’s a purpose for everything. They were introduced and worked together for a reason  So fingers crossed 🤞🏼

• Like 2
  • Star Struck 2

@Kae I also believe in fate so whatever happens I will accept it. You can meet someone and if the timing is wrong, you can't do anything but fate will make it happen again. If not that means that it wasn't your destiny.

But talking every day about them can help us for the long waiting 😂 And it's also fun to talk with people all over the world who felt the same things as us 😌

I can feel that our ship is peaceful, we're not talking about other shippers, we're just enjoying, sharing ideas, feelings, crazy delulus... We all have our own interpretations of our hints. 

Laughing is also important, it helps us to be less serious and taking distance with our wish to see them dating (or married).

Even if we love them, we don't know them, they will make their own choice so no need to get mad about their final choice. But I have to admit that I like to play the detective because I want them to be in love with each other even if I have to wait 3/4 years 😂

How beautiful destiny is... 🥰 

IMG-20210318-151629.jpg

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 7
  • Clapping Hands 4

Hi everyone,  i am SM' s fan & i like SG too...from my point of views SM is showing couple things😂.. one more thing do you guys know that SM suddenly started following one account ( nato .best) on 15 the November,  2020 then after a hr she unfollowed that account..my question is why she suddenly started following that account then unfollowed it when she set her followings 0 from Dec,  2019? Later i came to know that that account was related to SG' s musical event.

Sorry for my bad English. 

Edited by Yoon Ji
  • Insightful 7
  • Shocked 3
1 minute ago, Yoon Ji said:

Hi everyone,  i am SM' s fan & i like SG too...from my point of views SM is showing couple things😂.. one more thing do you guys know that SM suddenly started following one account ( nato .best) on 15 the November,  2020 then after a hr she unfollowed that account..my question is why she suddenly started that account then unfollowed it when she set her followers 0 from Dec,  2019? Later i came to know that that account was related to SG' s musical event.

Sorry for my bad English. 

oh wow really? thanks for the nice info. hehe our delulu minds will be all over the place again hahaha! and welcome here at our haven, @Yoon Ji 🥳

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1