Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

9 minutes ago, Yoon Ji said:

True & i am amazed to see how Sm has become crazy for pickle green 😂😂😂😂😂

Haha completely in love yeah as she said on her vlog

Btw you said that So min is clearly showing couple things. I totally agree 😂😂 I shared it with girls few days ago, I had this strong feeling that she was in a relationship since this post. Can't explain why 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMOZuKSFBif/?igshid=1w41pkio5cis

You Can share your observations/feelings of course 😅

@Kae Yeah thank you I saw the video on YouTube but no translation unfortunately. I will watch again carefully 🤓 and you didn't ruin the mood, no worries

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
11 minutes ago, WaterCat said:

@Kae @Sosomingi  I remembered someone mentioned this before....Even with the translation...SM was asked who among the casts she thought was her best working partner. And she answered it was so hectic that she was not even thinking of this kind of thing. She thought that each of them had their own strengths and she could learn a lots from her co-casts.

GOSH...You guys are moving fast.... Count me in for October 19 theory. 🙂🙂

Lmao. That’s a play safe answer. Although we could see them always seated side by side with the kids like married couple having children. I am ecstatic rn with all these new info. Thanks everyone. You made me happy. 

18 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

Btw you said that So min is clearly showing couple things. I totally agree 😂😂 I shared it with girls few days ago, I had this strong feeling that she was in a relationship since this post. Can't explain why 

@Kae Yeah thank you I saw the video on YouTube but no translation unfortunately. I will watch again carefully 🤓 and you didn't ruin the mood, no worries

@SGxSMi think someone mentioned it here in the comments page. The translation she found from one of our fellow shippers

• Like 4
3 hours ago, SGxSM said:

I agree with all of the observations you guys shared here.. again i want to summarize the whole observations here- 

1. Ep 5' flower scene which was edited ( i mean sg can't give the flower directly to sm so he took yj' s help .. what was the need to edit that scene unless it was so obvious)

2. Ep 6' s sm' s giving mud onto sg' s leg which was also not for show

3. Sg ' s giving heart shaped  sujibi to sm through Brooke which was also edited that made me convinced  that they had to edit that scene cause it made so obvious.. 

4. Sm started following music account on 15 th Nov 

5. Iphone 12 mini ( pickle green & white)

6. Sm' s poetry on pickle green that is also so obvious i never saw her like this before  .

7.Then Sg & Sm' s white & green cardigan 

8. Sg' s pose like Sm 

9. Sm' s birthday shirt same as sg ..& the strain on it is really suspicious.. the strain was not only on the collar it was on the cardigan too if you  zoom it.

10.sg' s laugh covering his mouth 

11.sg' s smiling style in radio show( mouse)

13. Sm' s birthday post wearing white sweater   ..Sg wore the same sweater in mouse's radio show. 

14. Sm' s current post showing her snicker that also sg wore in his current drama.

15 Their awkwardness in  press conference & radio show.. in press conference i felt like sm was avoiding sg where as sg was trying to plead.. in the radio show the way they were looking at each other specially sg.

At this moment i can remember all these crumbs 😂

Sorry for long post.

Edited by Yoon Ji
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 3
17 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

I had this strong feeling that she was in a relationship since this post.

Is it with... Steve?! Plot twist!! :laugh:

BTW, there's already a thread/topic here in Janghaven for Monthly House, but there's not a lot of info till this day. I thought that it will, and will still air on the 22nd, which is only a couple of days from now, but there are comments elsewhere saying that the show will most likely be delayed, hence the lack in promos or any kind of news. I feel like they've been filming for such a long time already though... 

And thank you @LuckyGirl for sharing the video. Short but fun! I've also reuploaded the egg commercial again. Nothing new, I just blurred out the make p:rem part and added some egg scrambling lovin'. 🤣 (Wow, just 12 hours ago and we're 5 pages forward)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 2

@Kae yeah the video that I shared is translated but no totally translated

@Yoon Ji reading your observations made me think that we have already so much obvious hints... It's just a matter of time. 

@WaterCat yeah Lee Seung Steve 😂

Don't think that they will delay, maybe just postponed 🥺

This account is amazing

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMgKP03J15F/?igshid=1wjm64m8t0irl

He was giving the mic to park na rae but at the same time he looked at So min 😂 she was a little stressed

• Heart Eyes 4
2 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

@WaterCat yeah Lee Seung Steve 😂

Don't think that they will delay, maybe just postponed 🥺

Girl, you tagged wrong person....But you know what....when I saw that post my delusional brain immediately asking could Steve possibly be SG's English name...🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 5

SoMin, has liked several of her comments and she uploads them to her stories. About the breakup I also thought it was before L.F. when SoMin says goodbye like D.J his radio mates does the ceremony. at no time was his ex there, and there was no pass from D.J to D.J. logically they were no longer together. is my theory. girls look for SG and SM bowing with hands together. that's another point in favor of my SoMin and SeungGi. have a nice afternoon.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
1 minute ago, Diva said:

SoMin, has liked several of her comments and she uploads them to her stories. About the breakup I also thought it was before L.F. when SoMin says goodbye like D.J his radio mates does the ceremony. at no time was his ex there, and there was no pass from D.J to D.J. logically they were no longer together. is my theory. girls look for SG and SM bowing with hands together. that's another point in favor of my SoMin and SeungGi. have a nice afternoon.

Oh she liked several comments of seunggisomin's account? Really ?

On her profile picture, we can clearly see Seung gi so I don't think So min didn't pay attention. 

Yeah this video is so cute too 😊

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
37 minutes ago, WaterCat said:

Girl, you tagged wrong person....But you know what....when I saw that post my delusional brain immediately asking could Steve possibly be SG's English name...🤣🤣🤣

unfortunately, vincent is seunggi's english name. he mentioned it in MITH. when he was a kid, someone in a foreign missionary named him vincent. hehe. but who knows? maybe through the years he changes english names since he said everyone laughs about it haha!

2 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

Someone mentioned the moment when Seung gi took his phone and put it back on his pocket

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CL80D4NnDN5/?igshid=wf8igp3sh44d

this is like saying, hi my love! im here now and im thinking of you. hahaha! it's their sign that they are thinking about each other since SM also does that in her ig posts hehe

• Haha 5
22 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

Oh, ¿le gustaron varios comentarios de la cuenta de seunggisomin? En serio ?

En su foto de perfil, podemos ver claramente a Seung Gi, así que no creo que So min no le prestó atención. 

Sí, este video también es tan lindo 😊

That's right, he really liked him, not just once but several times and then he gave him a heart and I comment on YT I personally follow the girl because I love her photos of SoMin and SeungGi . Everything he publishes is beautiful 

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

@ishipSGxSM haha yeah or he needed So min's support and unconsciously took his phone 😂

@Diva I knew that So min was christian but didn't know about Seung gi. Thank you

During LF press conference, there is this moment that we already talked about, when So min is talking and Seung gi pat Lee Seo jin's thigh while laughing. 

I can't share it here it's too long, the GIF can't be uploaded. But here what happened, So min was talking and she said something, Seung gi and her laughed. Right after Seun gi said something to Lee Seo jin, and he replied to Seung gi but we can't see him on the screen. I just noticed that Seung gi's froze and was listening to Seo jin carefully and then he laughed out loud while tapping Lee Seo jin's thigh 😅

So this is Lee Seo jin the guilty 😁

Edited by SGxSM
  • Haha 4
2 hours ago, SGxSM said:

Aquí el video de YouTube para quién quiere verlo

the only thing I'm going to comment on is that I really like the producer of L.F  He makes me a very good person, and more so why I also think he is the biggest transporter hahahaha

• Haha 3

:nani: this page moving like shinkansen lately BUT ME LIKEY LIKEY!

the more members coming out to speak their minds means more crumbs we shared.

So I watched Reply 1988 (it is one of the best kdrama ever I claimed to myself) couple weeks ago knowing that Ryu Jun Yeol and Hyeri are dating, somehow I found an article about the way they throwing subtle hints through IG captions. 

their shippers didn't even know that before dispatch revealed their dating news.

Moral of the story: IG CAPTION IS KEY.

Also, someone (sorry take it too long to go back and quote the comment) said that SYJ liked posts of binjin shipper, actually that gives us hope big time, like we can see somin also liked some of shippers comments :mood:

SO KEEP ON BELIEVING (read: deluling)!

KEEP ON DIGGING AND LURKING HARD YOU GUYS! :pandajustright:

Rrepeat after me:

"it is not delulus until it proven false."

anyway, it is just my curiosity, is anyone here converted from another seunggi shipper after watched LF? 

(again, sorry i dont quote the comment it's few pages back) cuz it is just too hard not to see them so freaking good together..

• Like 2
  • Awesome 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 3
  • Party! 1

@pokepo I used to think that SG looked best with Suzy. I watched them since Gu Family Book. I didn't ship them tho...I just like it when they worked together. I think SG hardly had chemistry with any of his co-stars. Maybe it's because he is more of an entertainer than an actor....He has his strong character that he could not completely 100% become a character in a drama. (Sorry if my opinion offend you.... I didn't  mean to talk him down...Don't get me wrong. I still think he's highly talented and I respect him for his dedication.) Before watching LF, I couldn't imagine if there would be anyone who could have better chemistry with SG than Suzy. But then came JSM.

For SM, before LF, I used to like her chemistry best with Kim Young Kwang from D-Day...They actually looked very cute together on and off screen...But it seemed that they had big brother/little cute sister kind of relationship. I recently rewatched it and the way Kim Young Kwang in the drama looked/sneaked stares at SM looked exactly like how SG stared at SM in LF. 

Actually, SM's interaction with SG during LF was not even close to her interactions with other of her male co-stars. I still don't understand myself  why I shipped them so head over heels even though they didn't really do anything..... (I meant they did but not intentionally. 🤣🤣🤣) SG and SM definitely flipped all my charts....My gut feeling just says that there's definitely something.

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 5
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 3
  • Party! 1

Among all the crumbs the most crucial one for me  was the moment when  SG gave indirectly  the heart shaped sujebi to SM ( He even mentioned her name so that Sm could hear her name) & Sm' s reply was khamshamita after receiving it ...for me it was like Sg was indirectly giving his heart to Sm or he  indirectly proposed Sm by giving that heart shaped sujebi & sm' s reply was like to me she accepted his heart by saying thank you..

In our asian culture we do not usually give heart shaped things to anyone unless we  have special feelings ..we give heart shaped things if we want to confess our feelings

Here we can see that pd had to edit this scene to confuse the viewers. 

Edited by Yoon Ji
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
5 hours ago, Lin M said:

Now it makes me confirm that maybe they started dating on October that's why he wrote I LOVE YOU for that month in that calendar thing right🤔🤔🤔

👏👏👏 More power to you... 

Yes it could be. I checked that IG post way back october 2020, and that's his only caption. So why caption that post with just that "single" phrase. SG must've been so happy that day that he needed to post it just to le it out. She posted at the same date too right? 

48 minutes ago, Yoon Ji said:

Entre todas las migajas, la más crucial para mí fue el momento en que SG le dio indirectamente el sujebi en forma de corazón a SM (incluso mencionó su nombre para que Sm pudiera escuchar su nombre) y la respuesta de Sm fue khamshamita después de recibirlo ... para mí fue como si Sg le estuviera dando indirectamente su corazón a Sm o indirectamente propuso a Sm al darle ese sujebi en forma de corazón. La respuesta de sm fue como para mí que ella aceptara su corazón diciendo gracias.

En nuestra cultura asiática no solemos regalar cosas en forma de corazón a nadie a menos que tengamos sentimientos especiales ... damos cosas en forma de corazón si queremos confesar nuestros sentimientos

Aquí podemos ver que pd tuvo que editar esta escena para confundir a los espectadores. 

My crucial moment was when I look at her in the rear view mirror she started to laugh, her subconscious reflection betrayed everything that she liked, and the way she touched her cap ...

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 3
5 hours ago, SGxSM said:

This account is amazing

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMgKP03J15F/?igshid=1wjm64m8t0irl

He was giving the mic to park na rae but at the same time he looked at So min 😂 she was a little stressed

Yes loving this ig account! That's why I am even more convinced that they have something. The way SG and SM acted in the presscon and radio show just sealed our suspicions are all right. SG really cant hold back even outside their filming, he can't keep his eyed off SM and he seems worried the whole presscon, maybe because of SM being nervous to face the press. I think he's more worried about SM, because they know they can't let the media pick up any hint and make it a huge deal. 

And i like that he's happy during the radio show seeing SM slightly loosen up and blended to the group. And he really didn't left his side the whole 1hr radio show. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Heart Eyes 2