Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

1 minute ago, SGxSM said:

Of course she is, she's good at lurking 😆

But this IG story made my day 😆😆

Yeolmo is not connected to blueberries, I mean not connected directly. So why did she put blueberries sticker 😅

I think Yeolmoo' s mom is seungmin shipper too..She's teasing us😂😂😂

• Haha 4
2 hours ago, iheartseungmin said:

if i were Yeolmoo's mom, i would be seungmin's shipper too... SG is a perfect uncle material for Yeolmoo since he managed to put him to sleep on their first meeting...😂

Good morning all.... I was busy this past weekend missing my daily SGSM happy rituals.....2 days away and almost 10 pages added up...👍👏🙌🤎🧡

@SGxSM @iheartseungmin Totally agreed.....I'm so convinced as I recently rewatched ep.1 with full attention.... 3 of them look so cute together...beautiful newly-wed couple look alike if I may add. The way baby YM stared at uncle SG when SM introduced YM to him..... And how SM so comfortably handed YM over telling SG that YM was about to burb...lol Then she was adjusting towel on SG's shoulder touching his chest with no reservations.... I love SG's overwhelmed face expression there. 🤣🤣

This is not related. I have just been watching So Min's clip from the old days a lot recently....and I found this one from 2012 when she was shooting magazine cover with KSH and LJS. They were adorable....very cute baby So Min...She doesn't age at all.

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 1
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 4

These two are really a couple i do believe, its 100%! And SM'a sister is also throwing us hints thru YM. Thanks for your hardwork @Sosomingi for the videos that you shared to us. SG was really different in LF's presscon. He couldnt take his eyes off SM. When SM was walking for his solo picture taking, he was looking at her as she walks and when passing the mic to NR, eyes on SM. This were the clear proof of someone who's inlove with someone. And I really believe that the feeling is mutual, SM did fall for SG too. She wont post that mid-night ig post on his bday. And their phone is clearly a giveaway. 

• Like 5
15 hours ago, SGxSM said:

@WaterCat yeah I've seen this video, she's still so beautiful 😌😌😌 I remember when someone asked her which drama she remembers the most, she mentioned the drama she filmed with Kim Soo hyun. She said because she wasn't famous it was her first project and she loved it. She clearly doesn't care about being famous or not

I actually just watched that one last night 'Worst Friends'...It was an indie short film that was even before she debuted...It was from 2009...a project by film major students.... I also read her interview from when she first started..... It seemed that she had this clear thought from day 1 that she chose to become an actress just because she loves acting. And she has grown so much as an actress from the start. ❤🤎 

@Myshipperheart_SGSM I love that confidence....🤣🤣🤣 100%. You go girl!!

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, WaterCat said:

I actually just watched that one last night 'Worst Friend'...It was an indie short film that was even before she debuted...It was from 2009...a project by film major students.... I also read her interview from when she first started..... It seemed that she had this clear thought from day 1 that she chose to become an actress just because she loves acting. And she has grown so much as an actress from the start. ❤🤎 

Where did you watch because I can't find English subbed ones.. 

3 hours ago, Lin M said:

Where did you watch because I can't find English subbed ones.. 

I watched it with no subtitles..... also Standby sitcom too.... lol 🤣🤣🤣 

Here's she talked about it when she was a guest on Strong Heart in 2012.

@SGxSM It was indeed indie-made film.... I watched it without subtitles....Just wanted to see her first project. Both her and KSH were still babies there.... I remembered reading Playful Kiss PD's comment on SM that he didn't know who else to cast if it were not SM. KHJ was so popular back then too. But yay, Playful Kiss is definitely for high school audiences. 

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1
8 minutes ago, WaterCat said:

I watched it with no subtitles..... also Standby sitcom too.... lol 🤣🤣🤣 

@SGxSM It was indeed indie-made film.... I watched it without subtitles....Just wanted to see her first project. Both her and KSH were still babies there.... I remembered reading Playful Kiss PD's comment on SM that he didn't who else to cast if it were not SM. KHJ was so popular back then too.

Now where did you watch standby sitcom too... Because I got to watch only clips from YT

Just now, Yoon Ji said:

I also watched only clips . I couldn't find full episodes anywhere.

@Lin M Same here....I just watched it on YouTube with no subtitles. I read about it on K-drama list and Asian Wiki. It seemed that it was almost impossible/difficult to find this sitcom with subtitles since when it was aired in 2012.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, WaterCat said:

@Lin M Same here....I just watched it on YouTube with no subtitles. I read about it on K-drama list and Asian Wiki. It seemed that it was almost impossible/difficult to find this sitcom with subtitles since when it was aired in 2012.

She got award for her comedy for this drama.

• Thanks 1
  • Awesome 2

@WaterCat funny to see that in the video that you shared (2012) we can see :

Kim ji seok( her co worker in Monthly House)

- Yang Se Hyeong (Seung gi's friend and co worker)

- Jung Yong hwa (Lee Joon's best friend) 

Isn't that we call fate? 🤣🤣🤣

This is during this show, that So min said that she was a big fan of Se hyeong, and he was so happy that he asked So min her phone number 😂😂. Completely fate

Edited by SGxSM
  • Haha 1
  • Awesome 4