Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

17 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

@WaterCat funny to see that in the video that you shared (2012) we can see :

Kim ji seok( her co worker in Monthly House)

- Yang Se Hyeong (Seung gi's friend and co worker)

- Jung Yong hwa (Lee Joon's best friend) 

Isn't that we call fate? 🤣🤣🤣

This is during this show, that So min said that she was a big fan of Se hyeong, and he was so happy that he asked So min her phone number 😂😂. Completely fate

oh wow really? so at least we know se hyeong approves of them also. haha! maybe that's why he protects SG in MITH at all cost haha

when i watched the clip i thought i heard kim soo hyun said his name was seung gi! so sad that it was chun ki. but still close right? hahaha

this blueberry couple is making me happy crazy. i kept seeing and hearing things related to them. 🤪🤣

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Haha 5
5 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

oh wow really? so at least we know se hyeong approves of them also. haha! maybe that's why he protects SG in MITH at all cost haha

when i watched the clip i thought i heard kim soo hyun said his name was seung gi! so sad that it was chun ki. but still close right? hahaha

this blueberry couple is making me happy crazy. i kept seeing and hearing things related to them. 🤪🤣

😂😂😂

And what is also funny is that the MC mentionned Seung gi during the show 😂😂

• Haha 4
9 hours ago, Lin M said:

Wow... Really...

Yes..you can check this on Jung So Min Wikipedia . She won 12th MBC entertainment award for best newcomer for comedy in sitcom in 2012.

9 hours ago, Lin M said:

Wow... Really...

9 hours ago, Lin M said:

Wow... 

Edited by Yoon Ji

Good morning everyone 🥳🥳 

Give you some shipper booster 😂

This is old video of SM on knowing brother when she show her abilities in traditional korean dance.

I realize on this video, SM have sharp nose bone, so pretty 😭

Because i hold firm my delulu, ofcourse i imagine what if SM SG someday have a daughter, she would be so pretty like her mom. 

SM also known as daughter who looks like her mother.  After look to yeol moo good looking face, i think SM family really have good gen 😂

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 2

@Sosomingi I know for a fact that SM's mom is very pretty. I saw her family photo posted on Facebook by her fanclub long time ago when they went to Hawaii for vacation. SM has pretty face. I like her look best from Alice:Boy from Wonderland movie. She looked like a living doll in that movie...so pretty.

I love that Knowing Bros episode too. SM is multi-talented. She is good at many things and she never brags about it. She's also great at ballet dancing and playing piano too. 

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 4
  • Insightful 1
1 hour ago, Lin M said:

Why don't you try dramacool? 

Im just asking sosomingi if she cant watch Sm and Sg's series in recommended flatform.. 

We are advice not to watch their series in illegal site so as much as possible we are watching in flatforms they recommend.. so for Mouse, there are Viu, Viki, IQIYI, WeTV and some tvn network in some countries.. also tving on air Mouse.. 

And for those who cant access those sites, we are  willing to help to figure out how to watch mouse in recommended site.. 

Edited by WondererSG
  • Like 8
2 hours ago, Sosomingi said:

okay, i will try to be patient *crying

@Sosomingi Me too.. just enjoy Mouse first..

Wondering what caused the delay? But, it could be for the better. Viewers for Monday-Tuesday night may be lower than Wed-Thursday night, or not? 🤷‍♀️ Or maybe JTBC consider other running dramas on other tv stations.. if they put on Monday now, I think it will be head to head with River Where the Moon Rises. I saw the ratings for this drama is pretty good; this drama is still ongoing/mid. So, I think the decision to shift the drama to June might be better.

Edited by LFCouple
  • Like 4
9 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Does this mean filming has been postponed for now? But at least we got update from them. So excited for their promotions 🙂

There's no news about this but on 27th of Feb on Somcandy fancafe somin said they have little more than a  month filming...

Edited by Yoon Ji
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, LFCouple said:

@Sosomingi Me too.. just enjoy Mouse first..

Wondering what caused the delay? But, it could be for the better. Viewers for Monday-Tuesday night may be lower than Wed-Thursday night, or not? 🤷‍♀️ Or maybe JTBC consider other running dramas on other tv stations.. if they put on Monday now, I think it will be head to head with River Where the Moon Rises. I saw the ratings for this drama is pretty good; this drama is still ongoing/mid. So, I think the decision to shift the drama to June might be better.

or maybe SG & SM talked about it and requested to have their tapings at the same months. so by the time mouse finished airing, SM is also done taping MH & it will be just aired. that means, they will have lots of time for themselves. ahahaha! just my delulu mind working ✌😆

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 2
37 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Does this mean filming has been postponed for now? But at least we got update from them. So excited for their promotions 🙂

34 minutes ago, Yoon Ji said:

There's no news about this but on 27th of Feb on Somcandy fancafe somin said they have little more than a  month filming...

Seemed they are still filming. Maybe it will be post production drama then? 

I saw one of the co-stars - Chae Jung An’s post on her IG with hashtag shooting Monthly House.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMmQUmGjha3/?igshid=13ccmzlu6ni4l

Edited by LFCouple
  • Like 4
  • Insightful 1

This photos has been shared here many times, but everytime I came across this scene, it always makes me want to share it here again. A very obvious reminder of how SG fallen for SM overtime. The "picnic to the stream" episode really gave him away. And there's no turning back from then on. The he stared many times through the rareview mirror and his reaction just really says it all---he's into SM big time! And when they caught each other's eyes and gave a shy laugh, just also shows SM was aware that SG's falling for her. And the thought that he never was like that before, to anyone from his past shows or drama/movies, really tell something. They are really #seungmindating and blueberry couple! 

6734-F1-A6-11-E0-49-F9-8-FEB-F6528252-E2

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 10
7 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

This photos has been shared here many times, but everytime I came across this scene, it always makes me want to share it here again. A very obvious reminder of how SG fallen for SM overtime. The "picnic to the stream" episode really gave him away. And there's no turning back from then on. The he stared many times through the rareview mirror and his reaction just really says it all---he's into SM big time! And when they caught each other's eyes and gave a shy laugh, just also shows SM was aware that SG's falling for her. And the thought that he never was like that before, to anyone from his past shows or drama/movies, really tell something. They are really #seungmindating and blueberry couple! 

i agree with you. and when his lower lip twitched and then rolled his tongue when SM caught him, ha! that really sealed the deal that SG can't turn back now. hahaha! he really did fell hard for SM and i guess vice versa 🫐🤍💚

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2
  • Heart Eyes 4
  • Shocked 1
24 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

i agree with you. and when his lower lip twitched and then rolled his tongue when SM caught him, ha! that really sealed the deal that SG can't turn back now. hahaha! he really did fell hard for SM and i guess vice versa 🫐🤍💚

when his lower lip twitched and rolled his tongue, maybe that's also when he admitted and realized that "damn! I like this girl!" 🥰 his feelings perhaps jumped a thousand notch when SM handled the Yoojin incident very well and seeing her with the kids while in the car. When he pictured her as a mom, that's when it hit him hard---yeah,That's why everybody's teasing us. 🤭🤗

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 1

just saw a post about another couple being shipped. one of the "investigation" and clue of the shipper was written in an article on a certain website. hope they also find our haven and see our clues on our blueberry couple. haha! we will be happy to share with a lot of other seungmin shippers what we have gathered so far. and hopefully it reaches seungmin and they will just admit everything. 🤪😆

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Haha 3
  • Shocked 1

@Myshipperheart_SGSM @ishipSGxSM

I just simply could not agree more.... I got a goosebump the very first time I saw the car ride back from the valley scene...The way he sneaked glances at her via rear-view mirror really caught my eyes and made me wonder. That 'More than a woman' would be perfect soundtrack for this scene too. I think from the first moment they met...SM kept packing impressions on SG and BOOM! Next thing he realized, he's already fallen for her. As for SM, from what I saw on LF, SG took care of her very well. He offered to lift Grace up for SM at the tree house....He tried triple times to help SM push the giant 🫐 🌳....And he helped her carry 🍎🍎 baskets for Brooke and Grace. I think there were also this moment when he cut braised pork for her in the love letter EP.  Sorry I don't remember which EP. and time stamp.... It wasn't so clear that he did tho thanks to LF editing... And also this moment when he cooked fried calamari rings for her at the last week. Not sure if it's at the end of EP.15 or the start of EP.16...It's when SM said Brooke was a meal 🧚‍♀️ It's not 100% clear that he cooked for her as well...again thanks to editing...😂😂 I was first skeptical about SM. IMO, it was quite difficult to read her as she is always very close, comfortable, and touchy with all her co-stars. But the fact that SG was so obvious the way he stared at and treated her...there was no way she would not know but still she didn't resist really meant something I guess. Their interactions and the development of their relationship during LF are so K-drama like....the only part missing is the confession scene.😁😁😁 We all just have to wait and see. 🫐🫐

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 6
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
Spoiler

They are really #seungmindating and blueberry couple! 

6734-F1-A6-11-E0-49-F9-8-FEB-F6528252-E2

Missed them so much 😌 

I watching MITH episode 164 last night. Can't control my mind anymore while watching this episode because there is so much pickle green & white color text on the MITH screen 😅. I know its start when the LF PD nim now taking over the show. But is this just accidental for you guys?? 

This PD nim once seen on SM vlog. They & some staf eat together, i think PD nim have close relation with SM & SG. 

I try to be patient while waiting some good news. But aaarrgghh 🤪🤪🤪 all crumbs make me impatient

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 1