Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

Hace 1 hora, ishipSGxSM dijo:

omo! gracias@Diva @AguaCat @Myshipperheart_SGSMpor señalar esto. despertó mi corazón seungmin en este momento🤣

spacer.png

Me gusta cómo los ojos de SM se abrieron y luego reprimió su sonrisa después de ver las lindas travesuras de SG 🤭 🥰

gracias a las hermosas chicas que subieron las imágenes, muy gracioso SG coqueteando con nuestro SM. Por algo, el DJ dijo cerca del final de la entrevista que ella se sentía una admofera de las canciones. ¡¡Tal vez lo dijo por las canciones que eligieron para ser escuchadas en la radio ... !! 

Edited by Diva
  • Like 1

discovered something... haha

SG last posted on his ig, march 3. but when lee sang yun posted his yoga pic on march 8, SG liked it. so that means SG is still active in ig eventhough he is not posting anything. SM also posted on march 8 and we all loved that photo she posted because of the crumbs. 🤣 so for sure SG saw SMs post on march 8. 😁💚🫐🤍

spacer.png

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Shocked 3
  • Clapping Hands 3
  • Party! 1

I totally Agree with you @WaterCat!  I just realized now, after you've said it, SG is really SM's spokesperson. He's the only person who always listen to her in LF, like when she's sharing what Yoo Jin did and said to her and he's always taking his time explaining to her. I think in the radio interview he's always explaining to her a couple of times. And you will notice that he likes explaining things to her, he loves to see her understands his point. 

Just now, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

I totally Agree with you @WaterCat!  I just realized now, after you've said it, SG is really SM's spokesperson. He's the only person who always listen to her in LF, like when she's sharing what Yoo Jin did and said to her and he's always taking his time explaining to her. I think in the radio interview he's always explaining to her a couple of times. And you will notice that he likes explaining things to her, he loves to see her understands his point. 

8 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

SG last posted on his ig, march 3. but when lee sang yun posted his yoga pic on march 8, SG liked it. so that means SG is still active in ig eventhough he is not posting anything. SM also posted on march 8 and we all loved that photo she posted because of the crumbs. 🤣 so for sure SG saw SMs post on march 8. 😁💚🫐🤍

spacer.png

Oh nice eagle eye there @ishipSGxSM! Yes, definitely. So he's just lurking in IG and chose not to post anything. And he surely saw SM's post along with all our delulus, for sure it's popping up in his ig notif and SM must've mentioned to him our existence. Yeah right, SG. Wonder what's in your head that you are not posting but then liking photos instead. Stop lurking and post a picture of you together! 🤪

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

Girls after rewatch LF so many time, don't you guys realize, in the opening video LF each episode, there is shown photo for each host (SG, SM, SJ, NR).

But i smell something weird because for another host (SJ & NR) the editor shown photo on opening video of them individually one by one. But for SM - SG photo on the opening, the editor use SM - SG photo together, SM use white jacket & SG use pink shirt when they will make a rope arena on early episodes (so sorry i can't screenshot it cause by VIU rule, maybe some of you can find it on youtube)

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1H8ZzbJ7Fm/

Iam more and more convinced that all the LF crew are shipper of blueberry couple too 😂 how come they not becomes shipper if they can see clearly the chemistry about this couple directly on the spot 😌

Edited by Sosomingi
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 4
14 minutes ago, Sosomingi said:

Girls after rewatch LF so many time, don't you guys realize, in the opening video LF each episode, there is shown photo for each host (SG, SM, SJ, NR).

But i smell something weird because for another host (SJ & NR) the editor shown photo on opening video of them individually one by one. But for SM - SG photo on the opening, the editor use SM - SG photo together, SM use white jacket & SG use pink shirt when they will make a rope arena on early episodes (so sorry i can't screenshot it cause by VIU rule, maybe some of you can find it on youtube)

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1H8ZzbJ7Fm/

Iam more and more convinced that all the LF crew are shipper of blueberry couple too 😂 how come they not becomes shipper if they can see clearly the chemistry about this couple directly on the spot 😌

Was wondering what were they betting about that they had to do the rock paper scissor game. Sad that it was not aired and just a screenshot of them doing it. They look cute specially SG hanging in those ropes, very childish. 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
Spoiler

Was wondering what were they betting about that they had to do the rock paper scissor game. Sad that it was not aired and just a screenshot of them doing it. They look cute specially SG hanging in those ropes, very childis

@Myshipperheart_SGSMi think they are betting about who was to pass first because they face to face trying to climb the rope 😌 100% newly wed vibe so the editor can not shown the scene 😂😂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Heart Eyes 3
1 hour ago, Sosomingi said:
  Hide contents

Was wondering what were they betting about that they had to do the rock paper scissor game. Sad that it was not aired and just a screenshot of them doing it. They look cute specially SG hanging in those ropes, very childis

@Myshipperheart_SGSMi think they are betting about who was to pass first because they face to face trying to climb the rope 😌 100% newly wed vibe so the editor can not shown the scene 😂😂 

No , they’re betting who will fall in love first. And guess who won?  😜

Edited by Kimi23
  • Haha 7
  • Awesome 1
9 hours ago, ishipSGxSM said:

spacer.png

👏👏👏 eagle eyes. Seung gi is still active yeah, So min surely teached him how to lurk here and there on IG. She's a pro 😂

• Haha 6
  • Shocked 1
7 minutes ago, SGxSM said:
9 hours ago, ishipSGxSM said:

👏👏👏 eagle eyes. Seung gi is still active yeah, So min surely teached him how to lurk here and there on IG. She's a pro 😂

from all the people SG is following, LSY is the only one he has liked a post during that time. to think the post is about yoga. so yoga is really important for SG. we wonder why? hahaha

• Haha 7
  • Clapping Hands 1

I wanted to share something. When I saw previous pictures about MITH next episode on IG, my SeungMin brain started to dream. It will be a long message with illustrations sorry 😂

So min debuted her acting career officially in May 2010, 26th with the broadcasting of the drama "Bad guy". So min fans celebrate each year on 26th may her debut, they sent to her this cake on 2019, may 26th. Beautiful colors right? Pink and lila

IMG-20210327-093356.jpg

In 2019, on March 9th, she held her first fan meeting. She decided to do it on march (her birthday month) and not in may. Fans received a box with many gifts from her, like those sockets... Pink and lila. Beautiful colors again 😊

IMG-20210327-093754.jpg

So min posted pictures of her fan meeting with her co-stars from playful kiss (they know each other since 2010 and they are still very close, it's amazing) so here the pictures, beautiful colors right? Pink and lila again

IMG-20210327-093202.jpg

So these colors represented So min's first fan meeting helded on march 2019.

And now here the pictures of MITH next episode who will be aired tomorrow, so in march, So min's birthday's month ... Beautiful colors again... Pink and lila 

IMG-20210327-094648.jpg

We were all expected something from Seung gi for So min's birthday. Even it wasn't on episode 163 (16th march) I think it can be an answer to our wishes on this episode which nevertheless aired in march. 

• Awesome 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 6
5 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

We were all expected something from Seung gi for So min's birthday. Even it wasn't on episode 163 (16th march) I think it can be an answer to our wishes on this episode which nevertheless aired in march. 

i think pd kim jung wook is always their partner in crime hahaha! he helps our blueberry couple in giving us crumbs that our delulu hearts need 😆

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Heart Eyes 3
2 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

i think pd kim jung wook is always their partner in crime hahaha! he helps our blueberry couple in giving us crumbs that our delulu hearts need 😆

Haha for sure Seung gi is more confortable and free to make what he wants with this kind PDnim who witnessed SeungMin's crazy chemistry

• Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 2
Spoiler

And now here the pictures of MITH next episode who will be aired tomorrow, so in march, So min's birthday's month ... Beautiful colors again... Pink and lila 

IMG-20210327-094648.jpg

We were all expected something from Seung gi for So min's birthday. Even it wasn't on episode 163 (16th march) I think it can be an answer to our wishes on this episode which nevertheless aired in march. 

@SGxSM girls.. iam feeling goosebumps after read this 😭 i wish this is true (the reason MITH use lilac & pink colour on this episodes is for give SM special gift) dont know why i really love this couple. As we can see SG & SM personality very kind and simple, they are good people. I wish God really lead their heart to find each other 

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

@SGxSMi always feel that mith episode 162 was similar to when SG first met SM at her house in LF episode 1.. SG thought he was being kidnapped then, and at the beginning of that mith episode they also thought they're going to be abducted.. and then they were greeted by a dog at the masters' place, just like SG being greeted by Modu..

and in that house there was those orange and blue bear dolls, not the same but just like the bear figures lining up on SM's staircase..

last but not least , when he made that video call, the first words he said when he looked at the camera was "how pretty" which i think was his lovely secret message to SM  😁

ok, now time to rewatch episode 4, and to read all posts from yesterday 😆

• Like 6
  • Haha 2
37 minutes ago, Sosomingi said:

As we can see SG & SM personality very kind and simple, they are good people. I wish God really lead their heart to find each other 

33 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

@Sosomingi

I wish the same ☺ I completely agree with you, they are simple, kind, good people. I hope they are really dating 😌

We all hope they are really dating as we see how compatible they are.. 😍😍

Rewatched episode 4. Sorry for long post... 🙏

I found that Somin by nature (and nurture most likely) is a very loving and warm person. She easily got along with all three other members, and especially with the kids. From day 1 and 2, she already hugged and kissed most of them.  

spacer.png

She comforted Yi Hyeon when he cries at the end of the day; because he missed his mom. It’s just natural of her..

spacer.png

And she’s always praised kids whenever they did something well. I found that she genuinely thanked or praised others, kids or adults. She praised Yi Hyeon for trying get change himself. And gave thumbs up to Brooke for singing and knowing what cavity when she convinced Yihan to take his tooth; to Yihan when he helped set up the dinner table..

spacer.png

spacer.png

and even to Seo Jin... she’s easily highly praised him of his cooking..

spacer.png

This trait of her, I think just exactly what Seung Gi needs in a partner. Seung Gi does most things very well; but we can see he needs others to appreciate and/or praise him when he does something well. Somin seems a good fit, because she naturally a grateful person, and she’s not hesitant to say it earnestly. 

I noticed from this episode, he kinda disappointed and tried to defend when Yi Hyeon was crying, just before the parents came.

spacer.png

and how happy he was, when Yoo Jin didn’t want to go home..

spacer.png

and the last part makes me smile. On screen:

spacer.png

Off screen:

Seo Jin to Na Rae: “I think Seung Gi is interested in Somin.” 😍😍

Seo Jin to Seung Gi: “Seung Gi, is Somin pretty or not?”

Seung Gi: “She is pretty” 😍😍

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Awesome 3
  • Clapping Hands 3
  • Party! 2
29 minutes ago, LFCouple said:

This trait of her, I think just exactly what Seung Gi needs in a partner. Seung Gi does most things very well; but we can see he needs others to appreciate and/or praise him when he does something well. Somin seems a good fit, because she naturally a grateful person, and she’s not hesitant to say it earnestly. 

spacer.png

29 minutes ago, LFCouple said:

Off screen:

Seo Jin to Na Rae: “I think Seung Gi is interested in Somin.” 😍😍

Seo Jin to Seung Gi: “Seung Gi, is Somin pretty or not?”

Seung Gi: “She is pretty” 😍😍

hahaha love this @LFCouple! again, SG & SM (mostly SG hehe) doing and saying what they want & feel through the kids haha

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6
2 hours ago, SGxSM said:

I wanted to share something. When I saw previous pictures about MITH next episode on IG, my SeungMin brain started to dream. It will be a long message with illustrations sorry 😂

So min debuted her acting career officially in May 2010, 26th with the broadcasting of the drama "Bad guy". So min fans celebrate each year on 26th may her debut, they sent to her this cake on 2019, may 26th. Beautiful colors right? Pink and lila

IMG-20210327-093356.jpg

In 2019, on March 9th, she held her first fan meeting. She decided to do it on march (her birthday month) and not in may. Fans received a box with many gifts from her, like those sockets... Pink and lila. Beautiful colors again 😊

IMG-20210327-093754.jpg

So min posted pictures of her fan meeting with her co-stars from playful kiss (they know each other since 2010 and they are still very close, it's amazing) so here the pictures, beautiful colors right? Pink and lila again

IMG-20210327-093202.jpg

So these colors represented So min's first fan meeting helded on march 2019.

And now here the pictures of MITH next episode who will be aired tomorrow, so in march, So min's birthday's month ... Beautiful colors again... Pink and lila 

IMG-20210327-094648.jpg

This is on a higher level investigation @SGxSM, hoorayy! Our hungry delulu is full again haha. I agree with your analysis, in the coming MITH episode, that's SG's way of celebrating  SM's birthday MITH edition. This crumb is so tasty as the colors in MITH, strawberry and blueberry.  😋😋😋

That's why SM said in her ig story, hey you (SG), you're cute! for wearing my fave colors! Nevermind if this is delulu 🤣

And Pdnim is a shipper, next to LSJ haha. 

You did a good job there @SGxSM :wow:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 2