Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

Found this in ig. At first i thought "oh, so SG did use his phone often too before LF" (then i'm sad, i thought its exclusively his hobby due to SM after LF) but if you watch the video completely, you'll understand that he took a selfie in the set of vagabond and posted it in his IG account. So there's another difference of him then and now. Even he's on shooting, he is posting in IG before, he was active then. But now, even during mouse filming, he never posted anything on location. Maybe now that he is in a relationship (with SM I suppose) that he just wants to keep everything private by not sharing anything in social media. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNEMbo6JUtM/?igshid=1gt70k61jxkig

Edited by Myshipperheart_SGSM
  • Like 6
  • Insightful 2
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Party! 1
2 hours ago, SGxSM said:

@Myshipperheart_SGSM haha I think it is

#SeungminIsDatingUntilProvenFalse 

Yeah I agree she keep laughing while clapping with her hands, Seung gi's habit

This is So min's 2020 birthday

This little Blueberry on her cake caught all my attention. Only one blueberry, only one Seung gi 😁🤗

IMG-20210331-120529.jpg

Lol this is cute.. you made me laugh about the only blue berry on her cake. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Was rewatching the radio show again, SG just really cant stop looking at her and the person who mentioned about them alternately glancing at each other through the monitor in front of them is really correct. Because SG was using it wisely, and SM copied him too. 

43470828-D85-E-4-C5-D-B61-C-816-BA267280

Just so cute how really close they were the entire radio show. How SG just stayed as close like that to SM, for sure the DJ must've picked up a hint about their body language. And look at the monitor in front of them, they really did exchanged glances for sure from there. 

6-B923576-28-E1-4-E76-A8-E5-438-B58-CA78

and do you think, SG hurriedly also acted to leave and look at SM leaving? I know there's a fan pic that was shared here that they went out separately with their respective managers, but I think SG or SM did wait for each other here. 

7-D5692-DE-1-B87-4-F04-B2-FA-33-C6-B2077

• Like 7
  • Heart Eyes 1
Spoiler

Was rewatching the radio show again, SG just really cant stop looking at her and the person who mentioned about them alternately glancing at each other through the monitor in front of them is really correct. Because SG was using it wisely, and SM copied him too. 

Just so cute how really close they were the entire radio show. How SG just stayed as close like that to SM, for sure the DJ must've picked up a hint about their body language. And look at the monitor in front of them, they really did exchanged glances for sure from there. 

and do you think, SG hurriedly also acted to leave and look at SM leaving? I know there's a fan pic that was shared here that they went out separately with their respective managers, but I think SG or SM did wait for each other here. 

@Myshipperheart_SGSM oh you make me want watch this radio interview again 😌 okay, i will watch it again although there are no English subtitles until this day. I can use another language - LOVE LANGUAGE 🤣🤣

• Like 5
  • Haha 5
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
7 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Estaba volviendo a ver el programa de radio otra vez, SG no puede dejar de mirarla y la persona que mencionó que se miraban alternativamente a través del monitor frente a ellos es realmente correcta. Porque SG lo estaba usando sabiamente, y SM también lo copió. 

Qué lindo lo cerca que estuvieron en todo el programa de radio. Cómo SG se mantuvo tan cerca de SM, seguro que el DJ debe haber captado una pista sobre su lenguaje corporal. Y mire el monitor frente a ellos, realmente intercambiaron miradas desde allí. 

¿Y crees que SG también actuó apresuradamente para irse y ver que SM se iba? Sé que hay una foto de un fan que se compartió aquí que salieron por separado con sus respectivos gerentes, pero creo que SG o SM se esperaron el uno al otro aquí. 

In fact, near the end of the interview, D.J. She said that there was an atmosphere of songs, to which I interpreted that there was an admiration of bubbles of love between and

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Diva said:

De hecho, cerca del final de la entrevista, DJ dijo que había un ambiente de canciones, a lo que interpreté que había una admiración de burbujas de amor entre y

SeungGi and SoMin, you breathed love ... !!!  💚💚🌿🍃😜🧐

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 5
  • Party! 1

Rewatching LF and their radio show in between 🤣, i rewatched Ep.4 then it just continued on and on again, so here I am in Ep.7 haha! 

I just thought that SG can sit anywhere in their make shift platform, the space is huge. He can sit and still watch the kids swim from any corners of that platform. But he still chose to sit next to SM, again. 

They've become unseperable as LF show moved forward. 

A6-FE877-D-4-EB0-46-F9-8-B12-5655-AFAA15

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 3
9 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

They've become unseperable as LF show moved forward. 

i agree with you! i can feel that from the mud play episode until the last, they were inseparable. they are like magnets always drawn to each other. little forest is 33,000sqm but they are always an inch close to each other 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 9
  • Clapping Hands 1

Hahaha agree @ishipSGxSM! They dont want to maximize the LF space, and decided to stick to each other 🤣 and by sticking to each other, they mean this (pictures below 😃

SG can just rest alone or roam around the area or play with the two boys, but he really did stick with the mom-daughter duo. 

C976-D76-F-95-E7-49-DA-BC5-C-6-FEB905-B7

The LF family decided to play by themselves. Maybe the other kids were asleep, and took the time for their "family bonding". Just come to think of it, how the three of them ended up in that platform, sitting and just hanging around. There's a lot of this kind of moments that we surely miss. SM was "clingy" from the mud-play episode, she too would always want to be next to SG all the time. it's always caught on camera, though most were edited out or just a passing moments. 

75744-F03-5-EC7-4878-8644-BBCEE4-BD7-C74

• Like 8
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 2
1 hour ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Was rewatching the radio show again, SG just really cant stop looking at her and the person who mentioned about them alternately glancing at each other through the monitor in front of them is really correct. Because SG was using it wisely, and SM copied him too. 

oh and if you observe at the latter part, i think, SG looked at all the cameras around. he maybe thought that ooops! did the cameras capture all what i did? 😂

There's a lot of this kind of moments that we surely miss.

oh if we could only do anything for SBS to show the uncut version of this VS. hahaha!

SM was "clingy" from the mud-play episode, she too would always want to be next to SG all the time.

spacer.png

that's what i observed too! 🥰

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 2
  • Haha 6

Bonjour my fellow SGxSM ship passengers....Happy last day of March to you all. As usual, this ship is moving at the speed of light. 😄😄

My response is delayed but I will share my thought anyway. @Sosomingi I love reading your lengthy post about their compatibility analysis. Yes....these two are compatible.They have different personality as well as similarities that they compliment each other well. As for SM, she is very cool and her thinking process is really something. She once said in the interview that it's important not to be swayed by what others think of her. It's crucial that she had to protect her confidence because without the confidence to be herself, actress Jung So Min could not exist. After her first lead role in Playful Kiss, SM was recognized as one of the rising star new faces along with Kim So Hyun and Lee Jong Suk.... But instead of keep on taking role in cliché dramas which is needed in order to reach mass fan base, she went for roles that she really wanted to do. She even took some time off to focus on her study at the beginning of her kshowbiz career.. She just had no greed for spotlights from the beginning. She just wanted to act and challenge herself as an actress. Actually, I think she could make this decision partially because she came from a stable and wealthy family background. She would not be able to take this path if finance were her concern. She took on lots of low-budget productions...for example D-Day...and even its a low-budget...she gave her 110.....She even perfected Busan accent for the drama... It was not easy.... Its medical/disaster type drama... Even with lengthy dialog with difficult medical terms, she still nailed it with Busan accent.

Now back to SG and SM, I could tell from the very beginning(of course I'm biased) that they would be a perfect match. Physically, they look so good together and personality-wise they are compatible. You know how confident and loud SG is...but SM can make him listen to her from the start. SG himself is a voice for SM... How he already spoke up against Seo Jin for SM from the start.These two were really meant to be. 

And for SM being casted for LF....who knows???Maybe just maybe, SG requested her. 😏😏 It could be that he gave PD the list of who he wanted to work with..... That's why the crew kept secret of the last cast to surprise him. 😁😁 His reaction when he found out was too suspicious IMO.

One of my biggest confirmation card that their relationship is already something (not that they are dating but they are already someone special for each other) since LF shooting was that SG stayed with SM when she cried in the last episode. First of, it was not a sad cry. It was grateful cry....she did not even need to be consoled....If SG didn't step in because he was worried about SM, I'm sure that scene would end up with SM hugging the twins.... But I'm not complaining tho. 🤭🤭🤭 My point is that, he would not be in the position to be there if he was not someone to her. Like you all have seen in k-dramas when they cry..lt's the same in Korean real life too...They rather cry alone....even their best friends sometimes lovers are not allowed in.You will not enter their spaces when they cry unless you are really 'someone'.

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 8
1 hour ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

So there was only one monitor for both of them and they were sharing it with one another. Imo, when i watched that radio show for the first time, I thought why were they very conscious of each other like them being awkward. 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2

@WaterCat  Bonjour ! yes 😍😍😍 I love reading your long messages about So min 😆😆😆 I totally agree yes. Btw I watched D-Day because of you haha. She did great, her acting skills, the chemistry... As you said it's not easy to play in medical/disaster dramas, a lot of actors/actresses aren't able to play in those dramas even if they want. All her roles were different, challenging and so interesting. She didn't want people to categorize her in one genre of drama. She played with a lot of famous actors, not only based on beauty lead role, but mostly about their career and experiences. 

@Kae yeah can't help, each time I see a blueberry I think about them haha glad that I made you laugh 😂 yes they were very conscious about each other 

@ishipSGxSM  I'm ready to pay for the uncut version 😆 

Edited barbie girl? 😂😂😂 my phone... 

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Awesome 1
14 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

I'm ready to pay for the uncut version 😆 

Edited barbie girl? 😂😂😂 my phone... 

oh that clears it up. i almost lost it when i read unbarbie girl?! i thought it's a new online term that i do not know of hahahaha!

we are all probably ready to chip in just to watch the uncut version. haha! i'm also willing to plant blueberry trees at jjigbaggol if they want 🤣

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Haha 6
43 minutes ago, WaterCat said:

One of my biggest confirmation card that their relationship is already something (not that they are dating but they are already someone special for each other) since LF shooting was that SG stayed with SM when she cried in the last episode

We've all seen that moment and it really is special. Probably a less known part of it (just cause it's not included that much in videos) is the part where SM was already laughing and SG was still there. 🤔 He didn't leave SM to give her alone time, but he decided to just stay there, even after SJ and the other kids (presumably) left the room already.

@ishipSGxSM we can hack their servers, or infiltrate their offices. They make it look so easy in shows. 😆 But true, for sure there are a lot more moments not included in the final cut. Maybe they'll show some unreleased footage when BB couple do announce. 🙏🙏 (But of course, it'll be better if they send us the whole thing so we can connect all the dots 😆 JH exclusive! 😆)

• Insightful 1
  • Haha 6
  • Heart Eyes 2

@SGxSM I'm glad that you liked D-Day....Im still rewatching it once in a while after 5 years.

Yes....SM has so many unrevealed wow factors...the more you know about her the more you admire her. I personally have a soft spot for this type of personality.... Those who are great at things...knowing that they are great but not brag about it. Types that know their worth and not being swayed by words and thoughts of others...

Agree with the last sentence about working with senior actors mostly base on their career and experiences.... She actually even said that in one of her really first interviews.... She said she would not set her limits....There was nobody in particular that she wanted to work with.... She would be grateful working with any sunbaes and learn from them. 

@Warm Paws I think she was laughing at Yihan singing right? And of course SJ dragged Brooke away since he knew he should leave the two alone...🤭🤭 They just couldn't show the whole thing because it would be too obvious if you know what I mean...😏😏😏

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

@WaterCat @Warm Paws

Yeah when he stayed with her when she cried until she get better... Just WoW 😌😌😌 Special moment 💜💚💜💚💜

They were already at that time very close, special for each other. 

That's why we can imagine that after the show they certainly hang out together sharing delicious food, sharing nice memories of LF and laughing 🥰

She doesn't brag at all, that's why I felt for her too. Through her vlogs, through her works, through LF we can see how sweet she is, how humble and simple she is. And again we can see how her team is so happy to work with her, they are always laughing together, they seem very close, they are very comfortable with her, like friends. She's not conscious that she can brings happiness around her, it's even more charming 😌

I see on YT that she has more than 350K subscribers 😎 again she opened this YT channel for her, to help her about being less shy, but people are discovering her and love her more and more. I guess she didn't expect that, what is sure is that she didn't do it for brag out about herself. Other actresses/actors share only about their work, but she decided to share about her real life, her real moments of happiness. Again she's doing what she likes, not like others and she's doing great 🥰

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 3

@SGxSM @WaterCat honestly, I didn't like D-Day that much. I wasn't actually able to finish it, maybe just halfway through? I liked her parts but not the hospital politics parts. 😆😆 Though maybe I should give it a second chance.

I did like the Sound of Your Heart though. (I'm not sure if people here would like the humor in that show) and maybe I'm just biased, but I liked her parts the most. Even if they intentionally tried to make her character less attractive, she's still very very pretty. 

I haven't watched her earlier shows, but I have watched most of the more recent ones. Her roles aren't generic and (for me) are very different from one another. She really made those characters come alive. 

She's perfect for SG, and SG is perfect for her. (Don't know how I arrived at this conclusion with the content of this post, but yes. 🤣🤣)

• Like 2
  • Haha 8
7 minutes ago, Warm Paws said:

@SGxSM @WaterCat honestly, I didn't like D-Day that much. I wasn't actually able to finish it, maybe just halfway through? I liked her parts but not the hospital politics parts. 😆😆 Though maybe I should give it a second chance.

I did like the Sound of Your Heart though. (I'm not sure if people here would like the humor in that show) and maybe I'm just biased, but I liked her parts the most. Even if they intentionally tried to make her character less attractive, she's still very very pretty. 

I haven't watched her earlier shows, but I have watched most of the more recent ones. Her roles aren't generic and (for me) are very different from one another. She really made those characters come alive. 

She's perfect for SG, and SG is perfect for her. (Don't know how I arrived at this conclusion with the content of this post, but yes. 🤣🤣)

I like your conclusion too 🤣🤣🤣

I share your opinion about D-day, I passed many parts to focus only on her. She was perfect. Sound of your heart, it's not typical drama for sure 😅 but again she did great, she played with great actors and I'm sure that the industry praises her for taking challenges and not only playing a beautiful woman falling in love again and again. 

She said that she likes the Comedy league, I guess that's why she's a fan of Yang Se Hyeong. That's why she laughed so hard with Seung gi... 

He's perfect for her, she's perfect for him... Same conclusion 😂😂😂

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 3

@Warm Paws I totally understand what you meant in regard to hospital politics of D-day.....The hospital director character was 100% disgusting. I think, this is also probably why this show wasn't so successful in term of gaining popularity. This show was way too realistic portraying real Korean culture....It was not romanticized Korean culture that typical K-dramas always created. Real Korean culture can be toxic. Im just talking from my experience living/studying in S.Korea and from doing several research on contemporary Korean society issues. This is just merely my personal opinion. I did not mean to offend anyone here...If I do, I truely apologize in advance. 

OH yes...I really like the Sound of your heart too... It was so freaking hilarious.... I laughed like a crazy person watching it....to the point that my hubby had to ask if I was okay.. And yay, it was hard to make SM not pretty.

And yes count me in for the conclusion @SGxSM @Warm Paws SG and SM....they are perfect for each other. 💚💜💚💜

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 2
  • Awesome 5
56 minutes ago, Warm Paws said:

@ishipSGxSM we can hack their servers, or infiltrate their offices. They make it look so easy in shows. 😆 But true, for sure there are a lot more moments not included in the final cut. Maybe they'll show some unreleased footage when BB couple do announce. 🙏🙏 (But of course, it'll be better if they send us the whole thing so we can connect all the dots 😆 JH exclusive! 😆)

this is more fun of doing it @Warm Paws haha! since we love finding clues then connecting all the dots, we won't mind that for sure. 🥳

to our friendly neighborhood SeungMin spy, you may tell SG&SM that we are willing to watch the uncut/raw version of LF then edit it as if it's their admission video presentation before they come out to the world and profess their love for each other. 😆 (sorry guys my delulu mind is out again 😂✌)

• Like 1
  • Haha 7