Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

On 3/30/2021 at 1:48 PM, Poisonous Ivy said:

@Seungmin fans..hmmm ,maybe you have mislooked the post it was @Seung-Minwho say so and yeah i also agreed with her that SG said he was realistic not only on his past but on the things going on with his life...if you don't mind please visit my YT channel everyone watching or have watched it no need to ask if im a shipper or not my posts will answer that im one of the shipper or die hard shipper of our SeungMin couple..🤗🤗🤗

5 hours ago, Sosomingi said:
  Reveal hidden contents

@SGxSM i read about this too. Curious what is the reason she refused the drama?

My mind try thinking about the reason she reject this drama 

1. maybe she wasn't interested with the script

2. maybe her broadcast schedule collides with her other dramas (monthly house)

3. maybe because historical dramas are being criticized by the Korean community around this time

4.maybe the filming schedule for this drama collided with her important personal activities (married for example) 😆👉👈🥳🥳💚💚

I think it's for second lead??? 

• Like 1
Just now, SGxSM said:

@Myshipperheart_SGSM yeah I hope he will finish soon So they can enjoy together 😌

I also hope that So min can post new vlogs 😆

@Lin M from what I read, I don't think. It's the main leads. But let's wait and see

They always say main for the second as well... If she rejects I would be so sad but it's understandable as she always do one drama a year... And who knows she maybe busy preparing a ticking bomb for us which is announcing her marriage with SG😁😁😁

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
21 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

I translated the words from Seung gi's new ad. Prospects. 

I find this commercial very peaceful so I was curious about the meaning. Lovely words... Hope my translator isn't wrong ☺

IMG-20210401-162438-239.jpg

omo! this time, it's his heart 💚🤍 we all hope this is it! it's like they are really dropping hints for us. haha

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1
Spoiler

I translated the words from Seung gi's new ad. Prospects. 

I find this commercial very peaceful so I was curious about the meaning. Lovely words... Hope my translator isn't wrong ☺

IMG-20210401-162438-239.jpg

What's going on in here, it wasn't long before I said something about spring, and suddenly I found out the meaning of the words in the latest SG ad is also related to spring. i know this is just advertising words, but, spring?? among several types of seasons, for me spring is the perfect season for hold an event. (Wedding 😆

Because at this season many places will look very beautiful, tree with beautifull color, lots of flower wherever you turn 😌

Okay..better i sleep, my delulu going too much 

• Haha 6

Finally, my signal cooperates and now I can share with you the good news from @Poisonous Ivy since I am her appointed spoke person here hahahah 

I was giggling and I could feel my heart jumping as she shared this to me this morning.

spacer.png

Yeolmoo’s mom loves her comment and the best part of the comment is, “I’m curious is samchon Seunggi still see Yuan and what he can say how big YeolMoo now.”

I believe SM’s family can understand english well just like Somin and if a write up (can no longer recall the blog) is right about Somin’s brother studied abroad then her brother and possibly the wife understands english well. The liking spree even if Seung gi’s name is mentioned truly spells, #SeungMinisdatinguntilprovenfalse

SM’s aura and her pic with her team/staff that shows how she enjoys their company is like a prelude to a congratulatory posts about her marriage 😍 Although honestly, I really want to see them together in a drama or in a travel show first before the BIG announcement because it will be impossible to see them acting together in a show if their relationship especially if marriage is revealed. BTW,  I won’t apologize my delulu because I know you won’t mind 😉

Let me emphasize that although we are having fun with our delulus, an intruder/anti cannot attack us by pointing it out to us because we are outright admitting our creative minds yet we don’t only have crumbs. We have timelines, comparisons, and yes, our members get heart reaction from Somin herself and now, even her family members. 

• Thanks 1
  • Heart Eyes 4
  • Party! 8

First, purple/lavender and pink is always SM's color, right? Her staff is always using those shades like now, her backdrop is purple party curtain. So that's her favorite colors i supposed? Then, why is she always having shades of green everywhere anywhere with her nowadays? "Green" is SG's color, right? 🤯😵 and lately, SG is always having shades of purple/pink with him, in him and around him. 

So... are they exchanging each other's colors? is that their new term for "couple things" so they wont be that obvious? 🤔🤔 is this just a delulu observation(baseless 😁) or a legit observation that deserves our eagle eyes award? 

Second, his recent Ad tagline. If the translation is right, "this spring it's my heart" which also connects to his conversation during LMH x SG collab that this time he's focusing more on his personal life. Then add up the fortune telling thing about "spring" again. 

Well... my hunch is, he could be not planning on getting married YET. But for sure it's already in the talks, but not NOW. but it will soon to happen. For me, with all that's been said and observed, he really is definitely in a relationship with someone seriously and probably for keeps this time. Someone that he can see settling down with anytime soon. That is why those glowing aura and sparkling eyes these days is so evident because he is in love and very inspired. And I am pretty sure he's with SM. 

Therefore, I conclude #Seungmindatinguntilprovenfalse

---------- 💚💖💜---------

Omo @Seung-Min 😱🤗 what a great news you have for us! Thank goodness your connection finally cooperates! Oh my!!! @Poisonous Ivy is really our Seungmin Haven spokesperson to SM's family. Her sister likes the comment with SG's in it! They are really something, I loooove your comment there poisonous ivy, straight from the core and it did get a 👌 (like) from the sister! Can she just confirm and let us all be in peace? But that's definitely a crumb to add to our collection! Yey! Thanks for letting us know about this big news!

Edited by Myshipperheart_SGSM
  • Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 3
  • Party! 6
36 minutes ago, Seung-Min said:

Finally, my signal cooperates and now I can share with you the good news from @Poisonous Ivy since I am her appointed spoke person here hahahah 

I was giggling and I could feel my heart jumping as she shared this to me this morning.

spacer.png

Yeolmoo’s mom loves her comment and the best part of the comment is, “I’m curious is samchon Seunggi still see Yuan and what he can say how big YeolMoo now.”

I believe SM’s family can understand english well just like Somin and if a write up (can no longer recall the blog) is right about Somin’s brother studied abroad then her brother and possibly the wife understands english well. The liking spree even if Seung gi’s name is mentioned truly spells, #SeungMinisdatinguntilprovenfalse

SM’s aura and her pic with her team/staff that shows how she enjoys their company is like a prelude to a congratulatory posts about her marriage 😍 Although honestly, I really want to see them together in a drama or in a travel show first before the BIG announcement because it will be impossible to see them acting together in a show if their relationship especially if marriage is revealed. BTW,  I won’t apologize my delulu because I know you won’t mind 😉

Let me emphasize that although we are having fun with our delulus, an intruder/anti cannot attack us by pointing it out to us because we are outright admitting our creative minds yet we don’t only have crumbs. We have timelines, comparisons, and yes, our members get heart reaction from Somin herself and now, even her family members. 

@Seung-Min😂😂😂,so happy to have known you and become my appointed spoke person,thank you so much for always bringing my/our happiness here..as i told you i will learn how to post photos by your help..thank you in advance..enjoy your long holiday...

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 3

@Seung-Min 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳😆😆😆😆 spoke person thank you. I can't believe it. I guess Yeolmo's mom knows english very well since she was working as a stewardess 🛫 😂 I completely agree with what you said

@Poisonous Ivy congrats 😆😆😆 and thank you for your comment. She liked my comment too but mine was not interesting at all 😂😂

@Myshipperheart_SGSM love each word that you wrote 👍

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 3
44 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

First, purple/lavender and pink is always SM's color, right? Her staff is always using those shades like now, her backdrop is purple party curtain. So that's her favorite colors i supposed? Then, why is she always having shades of green everywhere anywhere with her nowadays? "Green" is SG's color, right? 🤯😵 and lately, SG is always having shades of purple/pink with him, in him and around him. 

So... are they exchanging each other's colors? is that their new term for "couple things" so they wont be that obvious? 🤔🤔 is this just a delulu observation(baseless 😁) or a legit observation that deserves our eagle eyes award? 

Second, his recent Ad tagline. If the translation is right, "this spring it's my heart" which also connects to his conversation during LMH x SG collab that this time he's focusing more on his personal life. Then add up the fortune telling thing about "spring" again. 

Well... my hunch is, he could be not planning on getting married YET. But for sure it's already in the talks, but not NOW. but it will soon to happen. For me, with all that's been said and observed, he really is definitely in a relationship with someone seriously and probably for keeps this time. Someone that he can see settling down with anytime soon. That is why those glowing aura and sparkling eyes these days is so evident because he is in love and very inspired. And I am pretty sure he's with SM. 

Therefore, I conclude #Seungmindatinguntilprovenfalse

---------- 💚💖💜---------

Omo @Seung-Min 😱🤗 what a great news you have for us! Thank goodness your connection finally cooperates! Oh my!!! @Poisonous Ivy is really our Seungmin Haven spokesperson to SM's family. Her sister likes the comment with SG's in it! They are really something, I loooove your comment there poisonous ivy, straight from the core and it did get a 👌 (like) from the sister! Can she just confirm and let us all be in peace? But that's definitely a crumb to add to our collection! Yey! Thanks for letting us know about this big news!

@Myshipperheart_SGSM..maybe im just fortunate that they have time to read comments and got a heart from them..i am just a representative on behalf of this wonderful haven...million thanks to @Seung-Min..even in her lack of signal and busy day she find time to share the good news that i had shared with her..🤗🤗🤗😊😊😊..they will not give us answer coz they want us to continue our delulus...

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 2
57 minutes ago, Seung-Min said:

spacer.png

The suspiscious thing is that Yeolmoo's mother didn't like any comment in the previous vlogs, not even SoMin comments ahaha, but since she liked @Poisonous Ivy comment she started to like everything ahahah 

• Haha 8
14 minutes ago, LSGandJSM said:

The suspiscious thing is that Yeolmoo's mother didn't like any comment in the previous vlogs, not even SoMin comments ahaha, but since she liked @Poisonous Ivy comment she started to like everything ahahah 

she can't take the like back since it will be obvious so better like all comments instead. haha! good thing @Poisonous Ivyhas screenshot of the notification. 😄

• Insightful 1
  • Haha 7
10 hours ago, Sosomingi said:
  Revelar contenidos ocultos

it's weird? Why had he already accepted the role and the only thing left to be confirmed was the young man who was offered the role after he had problems and the role was offered to SG's friend? and now the publication that she is another actress that I don't even know 😢. she was very happy that he did a historical drama. I just hope to see you soon at home monthly 

@Diva diva Creo que hay un malentendido aquí, SM aún tiene que anunciar que acepta el papel que se le ofrece. Todavía se está considerando. En realidad, es algo común en el mundo de los dramas coreanos donde los actores y actrices a los que se les ofrece un papel consideran este papel o lo rechazan 😊 

good afternoon beautiful girls, I appreciate the clarification thanks..!! 😃

• Like 3