Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

So min is a professional IG lurker 😁 so she knows about Seungmin shippers, it can't be otherwise. 

I love these fanarts, she's so lucky So min liked it and even comment twice. She's so sweet 💜

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJWjEGbrskb/?igshid=15bml36z2wbiq

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMVNxO7rmRD/?igshid=fujjtelm7t8m

What is interesting is that both were posted when So min didn't post anything. So she's active from the backyard  😂

• Like 4
  • Insightful 4
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
25 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

So min is a professional IG lurker 😁 so she knows about Seungmin shippers, it can't be otherwise. 

I love these fanarts, she's so lucky So min liked it and even comment twice. She's so sweet 💜

What is interesting is that both were posted when So min didn't post anything. So she's active from the backyard  😂

Wooooow! in fact, the acct. only had very few followers but SM noticed it. So release your most precious Seungmin photo @SGxSM and better tag somin’s acct. on your next post coz for sure she knows about us and even if she cannot like photos of them together as of now although she liked comments with SG’s name already, who knows, you or one of the members here with IG fan acct. will be the first to get her like 😉🤞

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 7
37 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

so thank you and kudos to all of you guys who have ig & youtube accounts about them. for sure they have seen even one of those. pretty sure both SG&SM or even their camps know about the seungmin shippers. and hopefully they know that we support them all the way up to their admission haha! aja! 🤍🫐💚

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 1
Spoiler

So min is a professional IG lurker 😁 so she knows about Seungmin shippers, it can't be otherwise. 

I love these fanarts, she's so lucky So min liked it and even comment twice. She's so sweet 💜

What is interesting is that both were posted when So min didn't post anything. So she's active from the backyard  😂

@SGxSM This makes me even more sure, there is really something happen between them 😌

• Like 5
  • Party! 2
Spoiler

Wooooow! in fact, the acct. only had very few followers but SM noticed it. So release your most precious Seungmin photo @SGxSM and better tag somin’s acct. on your next post coz for sure she knows about us and even if she cannot like photos of them together as of now although she liked comments with SG’s name already, who knows, you or one of the members here with IG fan acct. will be the first to get her like 😉🤞

@Seung-Minagree with you, that account who tag SM only had few followers but SM keep noticed, it mean SM always give some attention to her fans or someone who tag her on IG. 

@SGxSM iam sure if you post something about blueberry couple on IG & tag them, in fact they are aware and must see it. it's just that they are silent because they don't want to make a fuss. Uuuhh I became even more excited about this couple 🥳🥳

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Star Struck 1
  • Party! 2
Spoiler

Actually I didn't tag anyone of them yet because I didn't want to bother them haha 

Do we have to tag them? 😅

And some fans or other shippers can be also rude if they don't like your ship. But I guess that's why we can block them 😂

maybe for this time we can only use IG hastag power,  like the binjin shipper did 😌 so our couple not feel bothered

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I think we better not tag them. For their privacy. I think this is what's separate our ship to other shippers, some shippers will go wild and tag their OTPs everytime they post, they even tag the "couple's" friends in ig too! I found it very weird. Let's keep it under the weird shipper's noses and just keep on posting with the hashtag. We know that they know we exists, definitely sure of that. That's for my thoughts only. 

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 7
Spoiler

I think we better not tag them. For their privacy. I think this is what's separate our ship to other shippers, some shippers will go wild and tag their OTPs everytime they post, they even tag the "couple's" friends in ig too! I found it very weird. Let's keep it under the weird shipper's noses and just keep on posting with the hashtag. We know that they know we exists, definitely sure of that. That's for my thoughts only. 

@Myshipperheart_SGSM 100% agree. thank you for reminding me that mentioning or tagging them directly might annoy them a lot, let's just let them enjoy their quality time together 🐻💚🐻

Edited by Sosomingi
  • Like 5
  • Clapping Hands 2
4 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

Yeah he's handsome ☺ I don't think So min is part of this project, but the actor from Mouse (Go moo chi's character ) is part of it too

aww that's sad. it will be much fun for us if SM is also included at least we have an update on them, right? oh well. we just have to wait again on more seungmin updates.

• Like 6
Spoiler

spacer.png

when I saw the second photo, I felt SG was looking directly at me. His eyes 👀 my heart pounding 🤣🤣🤦‍♀️ SM-shi, I'm sorry, I think I fell in love with your boyfriend *just kidding

SM belike :

spacer.png

(she was so pretty when she laughed like this. even as a woman I really like to see it, especially SG 😌)

• Like 3
  • Haha 5
  • Heart Eyes 2
2 hours ago, SGxSM said:

Actually I didn't tag anyone of them yet because I didn't want to bother them haha 

Do we have to tag them? 😅

Ooopsy 🙈 my emotions got the best of me that I forgot about how it can be bothersome for actors if they are tagged 😅 But can we do it at least ‘once’ in a lifetime? hahahaha 

Although I totally got your point @Myshipperheart_SGSM @Sosomingi @SGxSM 👌 It’s just me suggesting when in fact I don’t have my own fan acct. because I already have 2 IG accts. (personal and business), I can barely even manage 😂

However, if I can find someone to make SeungMin fan art, I will definitely tag SG and SM   even just for once. Just once 😉 Hahaha

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 5

@Seung-Min yeah just once I feel you 😌actually someone tagged them already, not long time ago... you can see it on So min's page, on the tags category. Maybe she saw it, who knows 😊

@Sosomingi yeah she's so beautiful when she's laughing, her eyes and her smile are shining

@Poisonous Ivy I confirmed that Yu an's mom started to like all the comments after liking yours 😅 she liked my comments recently, even the oldest ones (3 weeks ago) 😂😂

So min and Seung gi are really good together, really objectively they fit so well to each other 😍

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 4
18 hours ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Someone mentioned this scene where SG was seen the one carrying the baskets of Grace and Brooke. At first, it's SM carrying them but yeah maybe he took it from her. Wonder where'd she go after? She's not in the picture anymore. 

A7763776-D705-4-FA5-A62-F-ADC88-F6310-C9

A11-A214-E-568-C-4093-AE3-B-319952-C88-B

That was me a while back.....When I noticed it this...I was like wow he did not let her carry anything at all.... Other than the blueberry plant that he came take it from her at their first week... I'm sure she was there somewhere off the screen with Brooke still... We could not see Brooke in here as well.

Edited by WaterCat
  • Insightful 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

I found out that Little forest is aired on Japan since february 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

It means that this show attracts more and more people. I'm so happy 👏👏👏 Well deserved 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKyJh4UJ9aG/?igshid=tlptot772gnr

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKyJkJmpgeR/?igshid=6vial6gobtbd 

And Lee Seo jin is also part ot 200 korean actors project, like Seung gi 😎

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Clapping Hands 4
  • Party! 2
4 minutes ago, WaterCat said:

That was me a while back.....When I noticed it this...I was like wow he did not let her carry anything at all.... Other than the blueberry plant that he came took it from her from the first week... I'm sure she was there somewhere off the screen with Brooke still... We could not see Brooke in here as well.

Oh yeah, @WaterCat you could be right. Maybe SM and Brooke went ahead since SG took the baskets with her. We can still see yihan's mom on the 2nd pic and Grace was carried by her mom also Yoona and her mom. So maybe SG followed since he saw SM was carrying two baskets of apples for the twins such a boyfie! 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 4
  • Clapping Hands 1

I am happy that SG & LSG are part of 200 actors projects but I am sad that SM isn't part of this😢😢😢😢

Just now, Yoon Ji said:

I am happy that SG & LSG are part of 200 actors projects but I am sad that SM isn't part of this😢😢😢😢

She has played all type of characters & such a wonderful versatile actress .

3 minutes ago, Yoon Ji said:

She has played all type of characters & such a wonderful versatile actress .

According to me she is far better than Suzy as an actress. It's her bad luck  that she is so underrated as an actress. 😢😢😢😢

• Sad 5
Spoiler

@Poisonous Ivy I confirmed that Yu an's mom started to like all the comments after liking yours 😅 she liked my comments recently, even the oldest ones (3 weeks ago) 😂😂

@SGxSMoh My God really??? Girls!! Its a BIG HINT...BIG CRUMBS girls 😱😱🥳🥳🥳

No wonder when I tried to check Yeolmoo's vlog this afternoon, I wondered why Yeolmoo's parents liked all the comment on yeolmoo's vlog. apparently this is the cause 😱😱

• Awesome 4
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 2
5 minutes ago, Sosomingi said:
  Hide contents

@Poisonous Ivy I confirmed that Yu an's mom started to like all the comments after liking yours 😅 she liked my comments recently, even the oldest ones (3 weeks ago) 😂😂

@SGxSMoh My God really??? Girls!! Its a BIG HINT...BIG CRUMBS girls 😱😱🥳🥳🥳

No wonder when I tried to check Yeolmoo's vlog this afternoon, I wondered why Yeolmoo's parents liked all the comment on yeolmoo's vlog. apparently this is the cause 😱😱

Yes she started liking everyone's comment..She even liked my old comment. 😁

Edited by Yoon Ji
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 3
  • Awesome 1