Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

Hace 1 hora, Warm Paws dijo:

@AguaCat ¿Estás respondiendo a alguien o simplemente compartiendo? La forma en que dijiste se siente como si alguien hubiera dicho algo malo sobre SM, así que solo quiero saber de dónde vienes.😆

Sin embargo, en términos de envío, para mí lo que es importante es que Seung-Gi dijo que sabía sobre So-Min la primera vez que se conocieron. Y dijo algo como "por eso el personal de producción lo mantuvo en secreto", lo que para mí, significa que para él (SG), SM es lo suficientemente especial como para justificar una revelación sorpresa.😉

For me also those two phrases still haunt my mind "I know you" Although obviously they had never seen each other "that's why the production staff kept it a secret" what does the production staff know?About SG and SM? You know something about what SG thinks of SM that is more than clear, here the question is knowing  is to know what that thought or feeling is ... ???  towards her (SoMin). how good we have some excellent and beautiful girls investigating what is that feeling .. ??  

• Like 5

@Diva That feeling is called Love😘😘😘

Wow... So that's the reason she's not doing that new drama🤔🤔🤔because she had to do a movie... I was sad before but now I'm excited for her. I feel like a proud mom for her although she's a year older... 😅😅😅 SM or her sister in law, whoever is lurking here, know that we'll always support you😘😘😘

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Party! 4

@LFCouple an action movie 😍😍😍 better than an historical drama. I'm so happy that her dream came true 😌 I also like this actor. I'm so excited

@WaterCat yeah I agree about what you said about underratings. Obviously So min is very well known in this industry and appreciated by the professionals and her fellows actors/actresses. She always did what she wanted, not to win many followers just doing what she makes her happy.

Make prem makes our delulus hype today 😁

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 5
  • Awesome 2
  • Party! 1
7 minutes ago, Lin M said:

@Diva That feeling is called Love😘😘😘

Wow... So that's the reason she's not doing that new drama🤔🤔🤔because she had to do a movie... I was sad before but now I'm excited for her. I feel like a proud mom for her although she's a year older... 😅😅😅 SM or her sister in law, whoever is lurking here, know that we'll always support you😘😘😘

@Lin Msame here🤗

@WaterCatremember you mentioned earlier in ep 7 SG' s hand was shaking when he saw Sm in shorts.  He even spilled some soup😂😂😂😂I wonder why his hand was shaking. Was he feeling nervous seeing her in shorts btw Na Rae  most of the time wore shorts 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 6
  • Shocked 1

I agree with both of you @SG×SM & @WaterCat regarding underratings . I know it doesn't matter to her but as her die hard fan my heart hurts when I see she's not in 200 actors project .It's  like my daughter or little sister isn't getting what she deserves. She deserves to be in 200 actors project but i am happy that every year she is getting more challenging & immense character to play & it's because PDs have faith in her acting ability . If she's happy I am happy as long as I can see her as main lead in dramas or movies.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 1

when i saw seunggisomin (ctto) ig post about SGs serendipity shirt, i wondered about SMs shirt. haha! her shirt has peapod and i researched a bit about it. and here's what i got... 😄

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

i just feel that it's really fate. 😊 fated to be together. 🤍💚 them wearing those shirts at that time. the meanings/symbolism. everything seems to fall into place. 🥰🫐

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Clapping Hands 3
Spoiler

SM and the Master on latest MITH Ep.166 did show together, Hodong too. So these masters of SG for variety shows knows SM too and did projects together. 

No wonder when I saw the master at MITH episode 166, I thought I had seen this person before. It turns out I've seen him on another variety show before, and SM was his guest star 😅 and this is the variety show. 

This MITH master on episode 166 said, SM is a good person 😌 yeah even kang ho dong know wells that SM is a good person. 

they both are SG seniors in the variety show world, maybe these two seniors have said to SG, their admiration for SM

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

@ishipSGxSM yeah everything seems to fall into place I agree 😌

Here another piece of their perfect puzzle

So min's make up artist opened her own hairdresser on November, 15th of 2020 (cloutii) 

She posted today on her IG, her first wedding book 😁 after having posting So min's postpost last week. 

And here the book posted on So min's birthday, it can be a coincidence yeah... 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMd_lSIFZ-w/?igshid=3zzn66853fl9

@Sosomingi  yeah maybe they did ☺

IMG-20210406-095541.jpg

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 4

She has a lot of offers, so nice SM! Guessed she turned down the drama because of a great plot for the movie. So excited for her, at least the filming will be shorter if its a movie than drama. So that's great, once Mouse finish filming maybe SG will be active again in IG because they have free time together. 

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
1 hour ago, ishipSGxSM said:

when i saw seunggisomin (ctto) ig post about SGs serendipity shirt, i wondered about SMs shirt. haha! her shirt has peapod and i researched a bit about it. and here's what i got... 😄

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

i just feel that it's really fate. 😊 fated to be together. 🤍💚 them wearing those shirts at that time. the meanings/symbolism. everything seems to fall into place. 🥰🫐

If you're near, I would have bow down to you... My goodness how were you able to link that. I'm really amazed at you and everyone in this group... 👏👏👏 Dispatch people where are you? Look here our forum has so many juicy news on this couple. Just write down only suspicion for the moment the rest will go with the flow. 😁😁😁

1 hour ago, ishipSGxSM said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

If you're near, I would have bow down to you... My goodness how were you able to link that. I'm really amazed at you and everyone in this group... 👏👏👏 Dispatch people where are you? Look here our forum has so many juicy news on this couple. Just write down only suspicion for the moment the rest will go with the flow. 😁😁😁

• Haha 4
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1

And to add on the Ep 7 (SM in shorts) episode, this is also part of Ep 7, which I really felt so weird even after rewatching hundreds of times. This scene is still fishy to me. Just didn't showed on camera (edited out for sure) but they came again together with the twins from the main house, all the kids were with NR and LSJ except the twins. Before this scene, I noticed that SM was not in the breakfast scene, could be that SM came in a bit late for another work thing. But why do they need to be with the twins when there's 4 kids to look after also 🤔🤗😋 so cute that the two were really inseperable. 

F2-F9771-C-0-F9-E-41-C5-8923-2184-C50-AD

• Like 2
  • Insightful 5
Spoiler

And to add on the Ep 7 (SM in shorts) episode, this is also part of Ep 7, which I really felt so weird even after rewatching hundreds of times. This scene is still fishy to me. Just didn't showed on camera (edited out for sure) but they came again together with the twins from the main house, all the kids were with NR and LSJ except the twins. Before this scene, I noticed that SM was not in the breakfast scene, could be that SM came in a bit late for another work thing. But why do they need to be with the twins when there's 4 kids to look after also 🤔🤗😋 so cute that the two were really inseperable. 

looks like I'm going to re-watch this episode 😌 for the umpteenth time. SG might not want SM to be much tired caring the twins ( even though Na Rae caring 4 children, more than SM) It's clear, on SG mind might only be SM, SM, and SM 😌 he doesn't want SM to be exhausted. so sweet. this is not contrived, it instinctively SG wanted to be around SM

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Na rae as a woman felt that something was going on between them, a natural attraction, she witnessed so many scenes, her stare was always akward, looking down...maybe that's why she asked Seung gi when she met him in MITH if he ever had a crush ☺

Seung gi's impression on the first episode 

Well... he was right 😂

IMG-20210406-120251.jpg

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
1 hour ago, Lin M said:

Just write down only suspicion for the moment the rest will go with the flow. 😁😁😁

Yeah..this is what i love about our forum..we ride each other’s craziness and certainly understand the word ‘fun’..we also know when to and when not to take a piece of information with a grain of salt 👌

Aside from the main casts, SIG and JDY, they also have these highly acclaimed actors in supporting roles.

FCF35-F22-22-D5-4264-BC6-D-440-DC4-CCCDD

You haven’t watched too many kdramas if you are not familiar with Sung Dong II 😉. I’m excited for the movie. This is probably the reason SM’s recently liked SIG’s IG post. The casts probably gathered for a meeting. SM gettin’ busy with left and right offers she well deserved 👏 .

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 5
8 hours ago, LFCouple said:

New movie for Somin? Found this on twitter. A sci-fi thriller movie (Wolf Hunt) with Seo In Guk. Start filming in July. Happy for her... 

https://twitter.com/kdrama_news/status/1379241424567164930?s=21

https://twitter.com/ldramaland/status/1379234615504867332?s=21

Ohh wow that is why she rejected the historical drama because she wanted it more which is very good because this is also her dream role..so happy for her...

I guess no one has posted it here.I saw this photo of the team monthly house

https://m.cafe.daum.net/jungsomin/HK8V/4060?svc=cafeapp

Edited by Poisonous Ivy
  • Like 4
  • Insightful 2
  • Clapping Hands 3
1 hour ago, Sosomingi said:
  Reveal hidden contents

And to add on the Ep 7 (SM in shorts) episode, this is also part of Ep 7, which I really felt so weird even after rewatching hundreds of times. This scene is still fishy to me. Just didn't showed on camera (edited out for sure) but they came again together with the twins from the main house, all the kids were with NR and LSJ except the twins. Before this scene, I noticed that SM was not in the breakfast scene, could be that SM came in a bit late for another work thing. But why do they need to be with the twins when there's 4 kids to look after also 🤔🤗😋 so cute that the two were really inseperable. 

looks like I'm going to re-watch this episode 😌 for the umpteenth time. SG might not want SM to be much tired caring the twins ( even though Na Rae caring 4 children, more than SM) It's clear, on SG mind might only be SM, SM, and SM 😌 he doesn't want SM to be exhausted. so sweet. this is not contrived, it instinctively SG wanted to be around SM

I think Sm  was caring 4 children- along with twins( grace & brookie),   yoo jini & yo hyeon( I forgot his name , he is also 4 yrs old)

Edited by Yoon Ji
  • Like 1