Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

Hmmm.. too many guys surrounding SM. SG still ok there? Hahahaha! Thanks for sharing the pics of Monthly House, so excited to watch it in June. For sure it's one of the best again! Cant wait for the promotions of her drama and movie. She'll be all over social media and definitely SG will see it. Wonder what will he be thinking. 

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Party! 1
1 hour ago, Seung-Min said:

You haven’t watched too many kdramas if you are not familiar with Sung Dong II 😉. I’m excited for the movie. This is probably the reason SM’s recently liked SIG’s IG post. The casts probably gathered for a meeting. SM gettin’ busy with left and right offers she well deserved 👏

Oh ho ho... I've watched many there are times I remember them but forgot the title, she already did a movie with Choi Hwi Gwa though

• Like 6
4 minutes ago, Lin M said:

Oh ho ho... I've watched many there are times I remember them but forgot the title, she already did a movie with Choi Hwi Gwa though

Yes he was in Gibang Bachelor or Homme Fatale

Edited by Yoon Ji
  • Like 5
Spoiler

reunion.png

I hope this happens soon. I know several actors and actresses who have had the opportunity to work together twice. apart from SG and suzy, jang nara and jang hyuk, jang nara and choi daniel, lee dong wook and yoo in na, hwang jeung um and jisung and many more. oh don't forget the new year dispatch couple, hyun bin and son ye jin. if they could, I'm sure SG & SM can too . I hope like the Binjin couple, after they work together twice, they continue to work together in the real life as life partners, husband and wife 😌 🤣

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Party! 1
6 minutes ago, Poisonous Ivy said:

A note for SG:Ohhh SG,whats now???are you not scared there are so many handsome butterfly sorrounding the beautiful flower..😂😂😂

3 minutes ago, Lin M said:

You mean moth🤣🤣🤣

Ahahahahaha I mean I would love a moth like Seo In-Guk 

• Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
40 minutes ago, LSGandJSM said:

reunion.png

I can't help but look at these pictures, why does she look good with any actor she's paired with? SM tell us the secret🤔🤔🤔

And look at the way SG bent towards SM😜😜😜

• Like 7
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
Spoiler

Oh! I still have a file of that ‘special’ scene. This will be forever stored 😂🙈

spacer.png

@Seung-Min thanks girl, i will save this one 🤣🤣🤣

Spoiler

@Poisonous Ivy yeah I saw this picture, I can see that she's far from Kim jiseok 😅

In this picture too 😂😂

Wow this habit is just like SG on mouse press conference, right 😂 built some wall because he already has a person to take care of her feelings. 

Spoiler

movie.jpg

I mean let's talk about the visual... Our SM surrounded by fine men:BulbaOWO:

@LSGandJSM SM belike : its okay, i have one already, the most attractive guy in korea behind me... my chadalgeon 😆

• Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 4
  • Party! 1
15 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

Our lovely posted a story 🥰🥰🥰

IMG-20210406-132332.jpg

there's a cat on the right bottom, can we say that SM is supporting SG's "Mouse" silently? where the bird is also a signature in Mouse, as well as the keyword "keep going with arrow up" and "mood change", as Mouse just finished first 10th episode, will have a special ep to clarify the storyline tomorrow and then will start second part with ep11 on thur, where Mouse also released a new poster yesterday to demonstrate a darker mood and change!

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 4
15 minutes ago, LSGandJSM said:

Ahahahahaha I mean I would love a moth like Seo In-Guk 

I am also a fan of Seo In Guk. I am a big fan of his singing 😂😂😂

17 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

yes i also think it's hair extensions. maybe her real hair length is the one on video where she makes face mask holder (beads)

Yes I know that but I was thinking why she used hair extensions again.

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, sg_sm said:

there's a cat on the right bottom, can we say that SM is supporting SG's "Mouse" silently? where the bird is also a signature in Mouse, as well as the keyword "keep going with arrow up" and "mood change", as Mouse just finished first 10th episode, will have a special ep to clarify the storyline tomorrow and then will start second part with ep11 on thur, where Mouse also released a new poster yesterday to demonstrate a darker mood and change!

Ooooh I love your analysis😁😁😁😁 it makes totally sense for my sweet seugmin heart 😍😍😍

• Like 5
28 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

Mint color is again everywhere 😂😂😂

Yes, even the coaster is green... 😂😂

12 minutes ago, sg_sm said:

👏👏 love your decoding.. 

• Like 3